Convo with sip at airport

19,656 Views | 137 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Loyalty
(Removed:11023A)
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Typical tu fans, only come out after a win, otherwise never to be seen
Stevetex.
TwoTimeAg said:

99.999% chance "Sip" has never set foot on the t.u. Campus.

I think his chances are better at A&M
petey88

Howdy stevo you Dumbass,

Did you have your traditional daily poop tacos to eat for breakfast this morning ?
Stevetex.
petey88 said:

Howdy stevo you Dumbass,

Did you have your traditional daily poop tacos to eat for breakfast this morning ?

Hey Pedro, I'm never surprised what comes out of your mouth or what goes in it.
petey88

Ditto
APHIS AG
dermdoc said:

Buddy of mine is a private pilot and flew a party to New Orleans the day after the Sugar Bowl. As one would expect, lots of sips fans at the airport flying back home. He was walking by a mature lady sip all decked in burnt orange and he simply said Congrats on your win. He had an Aggie jacket on and she asked him if he was an Aggie fan. He said yes. She then asked him if he had gone to A&M and he said yes and showed her his ring. She then asked So you are part of the cult? He looked her right in the eyes and said you would think that after sucking for ten years you would lose your arrogance. And then walked off.

Sips will never change. All you can do is win and beat them when you play them.
And even when we beat them is still does not change anything.

That is why scheduling them is a big mistake for it will just a continuation of 2011.
Stevetex.
APHIS AG said:

dermdoc said:

Buddy of mine is a private pilot and flew a party to New Orleans the day after the Sugar Bowl. As one would expect, lots of sips fans at the airport flying back home. He was walking by a mature lady sip all decked in burnt orange and he simply said Congrats on your win. He had an Aggie jacket on and she asked him if he was an Aggie fan. He said yes. She then asked him if he had gone to A&M and he said yes and showed her his ring. She then asked So you are part of the cult? He looked her right in the eyes and said you would think that after sucking for ten years you would lose your arrogance. And then walked off.

That is why scheduling them is a big mistake for it will just a continuation of 2011.

Well let's just say there are politicians that are looking to get the rivalry back on. I think it will happen
petey88

well, stevo, we all know you're a dumbass so you do have that going for you

BTW, congrats on stringing together a complete sentence without ****ing it up, you're trending up
Flexbone
Stevetex. said:

APHIS AG said:

dermdoc said:

Well let's just say there are politicians that are looking to get the rivalry back on. I think it will happen

This isn't 1994. Trying to force that is political suicide in this day and and age. The vast majority of Texans don't give a ***** Politicians are t going to threaten appropriations like they did to make sure Baylor and Tech could go to the Big 12.
yell_on_6th st
AG
Nm
petey88
Flexbone said:

Stevetex. said:

APHIS AG said:

dermdoc said:

This isn't 1994. Trying to force that is political suicide in this day and and age. The vast majority of Texans don't give a ***** Politicians are t going to threaten appropriations like they did to make sure Baylor and Tech could go to the Big 12.

I told y'all and him, he's a dumbass

Typical arrogant stupid sip. And, that moron lives in Austin. One would think he would half way keep up with what's going on down on Congress Avenue.

Politics are walking a fine line, there is not money, etc., for this nonsense of getting involved into college football. Just yesterday I was visiting a coastal state park, still looks like **** in places from Harvey. No over night RV spots because the below ground infrastructure is damaged. They don;t have the money to fix it, or it's not a priority.

Not enough staff on duty, either,...around here, some folks lost everything and just left town.

I saw a bunch of war vets sitting on a concrete slab cooking and selling $5 hamburgers to raise money to help rebuild the VFW Hall. One guy said they hoped the fed and insurance money would arrive soon.

It's been 16 months since Harvey, and folks are still hurting down here.

and then, we got a dumbass like stevo in Austin
The Wonderer
AG
TwoTimeAg said:

99.999% chance this conversation didn't happen.
88jrt06
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

GAC06 said:

I don't think I've ever referred to my school as anything other than Texas A&M University or just A&M. The people that attended or currently attend are the Texas Aggies. Not the Oklahoma Aggies or New Mexico Aggies or Utah Aggies or any of the many other "Aggies" out there. It's a concept so simple I'd expect even a complete dip**** like you to grasp it easily.
Well, Gack, I'm probably confused, but it looks like today, at 4:30 pm central time, you referred to aTm as the "Texas Aggies."
New Mexico State are Aggies. Not New Mexico.
Utah State are Aggies. Not Utah.
Oklahoma State WERE the Aggies. Not Oklahoma.
Are Baylor students "Texas Bears?" Are Tech students "Texas Raiders?"

Wow.
Adderall is a hell of a drug. Zach said Tom snorts it...
...do you inject it?
jkag89

AboveGroundPool
Thanks for the google image search. What is it you think you're proving? I know that you refer to YOURSELVES as "Texas Aggies." That is not in dispute. My point is simply that, no matter how many times you do it, it remains incorrect.

LSU are not the "Louisiana Tigers."
Nor are Clemson the "South Carolina Tigers."
Nor are Auburn the "Alabama Tigers."
Missouri ARE the "Missouri Tigers," and the reason why should be obvious.
AboveGroundPool
WC94 said:

Puff paint overalls v. ASS-LESS CHAPS
All-male cheerleaders v. TRANSGENDER PLAYERS
Bizarre exclamations v. BIZARRE EVERYTHING
Weird fingerguns v. THAT'S TECH DUMMY
Compulsory nut grabbing v. DILDO PARADES

My apologies. These must be Tech students.
petey88

honest question *******,

how old are you ?
technoviking
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

Thanks for the google image search. What is it you think you're proving? I know that you refer to YOURSELVES as "Texas Aggies." That is not in dispute. My point is simply that, no matter how many times you do it, it remains incorrect.

goodAg80
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

No matter how many times you do it, it remains incorrect.

We are Texas Aggies from Texas A&M University. It's been that way from the beginning. (TAM College) That it offends you doesn't change the reality. Go cry about it with someone else.
Your Friend
Dear old Texas A-Aggies
AboveGroundPool
Here's a conversation that's never taken place:

"Hey, we're playing Texas this Saturday."

"Which Texas? There's two. Are you talking about the Texas Longhorns or the Texas Aggies?"

"Oh, right. My apologies. That was super unclear. Everybody knows there are two Texases."
Ed Torian
AboveGroundPool said:

Look at you arguing on the internet about what college students/alumni should or shouldn't call themselves.
GAC06
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

Here's a conversation that's never taken place:

"Hey, we're playing Texas this Saturday."

"Which Texas? There's two. Are you talking about the Texas Longhorns or the Texas Aggies?"

"Oh, right. My apologies. That was super unclear. Everybody knows there are two Texases."

That's been covered, dip****
Rick Dalton
AG
Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies
jkag89
The second image in my post is of an official program for a game played against OU in Norman. It was once rather common parlance to refer to the land-grant colleges of various states just by the state and Aggies.

Edit: For example

Synopsis
usmcbrooks said:

Johnny2Fan said:

Sip to me: Texas is back.
Me to sip: How? You lost four games?
Sip to me: So did ****!!
Me to sip: Never said we were back.
Sip to me: We beat Georgia!
Me to sip: We beat Lsu who also beat Georgia.
Sip to me: That means nothing, you didn't play Georgia.
Me to sip: Moving on, explain that seven point win over mighty Kansas?
Sip to me Texas players didnt care to be there.
Me to sip just like Georgia didn't care to be in the sugar bowl.
Sip to me: that sounds so stupid. Stop making excuses for them.

Me.........ok buddy have a nice trip, walk off.....

One of the best movies EVER!
technoviking
AG
blazing7s94 said:

Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies Texas Aggies
GAC06
AG
This thread has not gone well for AGP's stupid ass. All that obsession but no knowledge or brainpower. Sadly that's pretty typical for the slack jawed imbeciles that are drawn here like moths to a flame.
Jock 07
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

hey dip****, tell me something, is the city of Port Arthur in on the vast TEXAS AGGIE conspiracy?

Now go get your ****in shine box, *****.
Flexbone
AboveGroundPool said:

Those game programs were created by the other team, dumbass. What part of this do you not comprehend? The universities across America ctmreated by the Morrill Act of 1862 were ALL the (insert state name) Aggies. They were ALL (insert state name) A&M. In the 50s and 60s, most of those schools changed their name to "X State." We kept "A&M" as an ode to the past. You can find apparel today at all those places that refer to themselves as "Kansas Aggies", "Oklahoma Aggies", "Colorado Aggies", etc. Colorado State for example wears an "A" on their helmet every game.

Here's on example that took 4 seconds to google:

http://orange.okstate.com/logo-vault/
petey88

honest question ?

where did **** for brains abovegroundpool go ?

he never replied to how old he was
David_Puddy
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

WC94 said:

Puff paint overalls v. ASS-LESS CHAPS
All-male cheerleaders v. TRANSGENDER PLAYERS
Bizarre exclamations v. BIZARRE EVERYTHING
Weird fingerguns v. THAT'S TECH DUMMY
Compulsory nut grabbing v. DILDO PARADES

My apologies. These must be Tech students.

Where are the pics of a gigantic, gay dildo parade on our campus? Guess you probably had trouble finding those, you Aggie obsessed lunatic.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
TwoTimeAg said:

The ones I work with are honest and admit they're not back. Guaranteed he went to UT-Arlington or Devry.
Tamu_mgm
AG
TwoTimeAg said:

Don't underestimate the sip grads' d-baggery
David_Puddy
AG
petey88 said:

honest question ?

where did **** for brains abovegroundpool go ?

he never replied to how old he was

He's too busy tweeting under his handle "Randolph Duke."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.