Convo with sip at airport

19,521 Views | 137 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Loyalty
Loyalty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

dermdoc said:

AboveGroundPool said:

Here's my story. It is also totally true:

One time I was talking to this aggie and he was all "sips suck!" and I was like "nuh-uh!" and he was all like "John David Crow!" and I was like "Vince Young, fool!" and he was like "stop body-shaming Jorvorskie Lane, brother's got a gland problem!" and I was like "yeah, that actually is pretty uncool, I mean one time the guy was crying on the sideline," and then our moms picked us up and that was kinda the end of the conversation.
The old moral relativism "everybody does it" schtick. How sipish.
Couple thoughts, doc, and I value your continued feedback:

1. You seem to have confused the logical fallacy of the "golden rationalization" with the philosophy of "moral relativism."

2. Are you calling no fairsies on (i) moral relativism and/or (ii) the golden rationale? Better check with your fellow AgTags first.

3. My post employed neither the golden rationale nor moral relativism.

Ooooooh...fancy answer there. You so smart!!!

But...no, you are wrong and Doc was right. Your post used "moral relativism" in its purest form.

BTW, you are not smart.
Loyalty
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

dermdoc said:

Prove it and show me your dildo.
Oh. Wow. This is awkward.

Bro (or ma'am, if that's how you identify today), I respect your lifestyle decisions, and if you want to ask other dudes on the internet to show you pictures of sex toys, that's a totally constitutionally-protected way to spend your time. It's just not how I choose to spend mine.
Instead you choose to spend your time on 'not your rivals" website after the best season in 10 years trying to prove to all the aggsies how smart you are with your sassy (and stupid) remarks that only prove you have a big huge confidence issue. Carry on, it's entertaining.
Loyalty
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

WC94 said:

AboveGround trying to change the narrative about sippy.

If you heard these words: Dildo Parade, MasculinUT, cocks not glocks, bleach bombs, Brecklyn, F-250,

Everyone in Texas knows which University that represents.
How about these:

Puff paint overalls
All-male cheerleaders
Bizarre exclamations
Weird fingerguns
Compulsory nut grabbing

If you guessed Blinn, you'd be close, in more ways than one. Go Buccaneers!

So weak. You never did get a pic of you and your dildo. I don't believe you ever went to school. Probably nowhere. Ok, maybe HS.
Loyalty
AG
GAC06 said:

I don't think I've ever referred to my school as anything other than Texas A&M University or just A&M. The people that attended or currently attend are the Texas Aggies. Not the Oklahoma Aggies or New Mexico Aggies or Utah Aggies or any of the many other "Aggies" out there. It's a concept so simple I'd expect even a complete dip**** like you to grasp it easily.
Gac...your expectations are kinda high with this guy.
Loyalty
AG
HeyMoe said:

Had a similar conversation with a sip;

ME -- "I see your t-shirt, did you watch the Sugar Bowl?"

HIM -- "que?"

ME -- "Never mind, (points to the lawn) you missed a spot"
Loyalty
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

GAC06 said:

I don't think I've ever referred to my school as anything other than Texas A&M University or just A&M. The people that attended or currently attend are the Texas Aggies. Not the Oklahoma Aggies or New Mexico Aggies or Utah Aggies or any of the many other "Aggies" out there. It's a concept so simple I'd expect even a complete dip**** like you to grasp it easily.
Well, Gack, I'm probably confused, but it looks like today, at 4:30 pm central time, you referred to aTm as the "Texas Aggies."

New Mexico State are Aggies. Not New Mexico.
Utah State are Aggies. Not Utah.
Oklahoma State WERE the Aggies. Not Oklahoma.

Are Baylor students "Texas Bears?" Are Tech students "Texas Raiders?"

AGP - you really are a pretty good troll, I have to hand it to ya.

But I'm sorry, just cannot understand your point. The A&M Aggies are the premier and 1st public university in the state of Texas. So......we are the TEXAS Aggies. Why is this so difficult for you? Oh...nevermind.
Loyalty
AG
Stevetex. said:

APHIS AG said:

dermdoc said:

Buddy of mine is a private pilot and flew a party to New Orleans the day after the Sugar Bowl. As one would expect, lots of sips fans at the airport flying back home. He was walking by a mature lady sip all decked in burnt orange and he simply said Congrats on your win. He had an Aggie jacket on and she asked him if he was an Aggie fan. He said yes. She then asked him if he had gone to A&M and he said yes and showed her his ring. She then asked So you are part of the cult? He looked her right in the eyes and said you would think that after sucking for ten years you would lose your arrogance. And then walked off.

Sips will never change. All you can do is win and beat them when you play them.
And even when we beat them is still does not change anything.

That is why scheduling them is a big mistake for it will just a continuation of 2011.

Well let's just say there are politicians that are looking to get the rivalry back on. I think it will happen
Only if we say it will. So, no...it won't
jkag89
Stevetex. said:

APHIS AG said:

dermdoc said:

Buddy of mine is a private pilot and flew a party to New Orleans the day after the Sugar Bowl. As one would expect, lots of sips fans at the airport flying back home. He was walking by a mature lady sip all decked in burnt orange and he simply said Congrats on your win. He had an Aggie jacket on and she asked him if he was an Aggie fan. He said yes. She then asked him if he had gone to A&M and he said yes and showed her his ring. She then asked So you are part of the cult? He looked her right in the eyes and said you would think that after sucking for ten years you would lose your arrogance. And then walked off.

That is why scheduling them is a big mistake for it will just a continuation of 2011.

Well let's just say there are politicians that are looking to get the rivalry back on. I think it will happen
As I recall it was the sips that acted like the jilted lover and didn't want to continue the rivalry, not the Aggies. I find it amusing that the horns (or at least you) see they can benefit from the the continuation of the game they hope the politicians in Austin see fit to jump start it.
dermdoc
AG
Remember that these are the geniuses who fired Rick Barnes.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AG
This is why such conversations should be avoided, and why I, like many, have no desire to play them again unless it is a forced bowl game.
aggiejim70
AG
Army, just look at your ring, I'm pretty sure the vast majority of the regular posters on here have one or in the process of getting one. The bottom is covered with teasip a******s. After almost 50 years most of them on my ring have smoothed over. That's part of my continuing education to remind me that not all teasips are a******s. But, there's a few right around the edge that will be a******s forever an they want to post on Texags. What kind of an arrogant misinformed idiot would come on another school's board and argue about what we call ourselves.

We've been known as the Texas Aggies for over 100 years. If there's something the sips don't like about that, so much the better.

Gonna quit now, before I say something that gets me banned.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
ttu_85
dermdoc said:

True my most important customer is a horn grad, politically conservative and generally a very good guy until you start talking about UT anything. Then the arrogance becomes unbearable. What he has to say about A&M is comparable to what OR says about Tech. So stupid and idiotic but he really believes it. I find myself pointing out the logic and wisdom of A&M's move to the SEC and the terrible strategic decisions the UT athletic program made in the late 2000's. It shuts him up some.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
ttu_85 said:

dermdoc said:

True my most important customer is a horn grad, politically conservative and generally a very good guy until you start talking about UT anything. Then the arrogance becomes unbearable. What he has to say about A&M is comparable to what OR says about Tech. So stupid and idiotic but he really believes it. I find myself pointing out the logic and wisdom of A&M's move to the SEC and the terrible strategic decisions the UT athletic program made in the late 2000's. It shuts him up some.
Both my mother and father were actual sip grads so growing up we went to a lot of Texas games. We would make the A&M game every year it was in Austin. I remember watching the Texas band march in and play the Texas Fight around 30 minutes before kickoff. About half the fans were in the stands and would lazily stand up and sing the one line of the song they knew the words to. We would watch the game and I would root for Texas but would sit in awe as A&M fans cranked out the coolest yells over and over while Texas fans had "Texas...Fight" over and over that would always just die out as half the fans got tired of yelling it. Then the A&M band would play the most awesome music and perform a halftime show that just blew me away. Texas fans played silly songs and their band would bounce around while doing it. At halftime they would walk around spelling words in cursive.

While I was a Texas fan at the time I always left that game thinking "Man, I was going crazy in the stands while guy in front of us was yelling for people to sit down so he could see without having to get up. Why can't Texas fans be more like A&M fans."

That whole "Oh...so you're part of the cult." thing is just a projection. They wish their own fans were more committed and make fun of other teams fans that aren't. They remind me of children when you tell them they can't have something and they say "Yeah, well I didn't want that anyway. It's dumb."

The decision to go to A&M was the easiest one I ever made.

"Insert "cool starry bra" here.*
The Agly Duckling
AboveGroundPool said:

WC94 said:

If you heard these words: Dildo Parade, MasculinUT, cocks not glocks, bleach bombs, Brecklyn, F-250,

How about these:

Puff paint overalls
All-male cheerleaders
Bizarre exclamations
Weird fingerguns
Compulsory nut grabbing

Earlier in the thread I thought you might be pretty smart.
The Agly Duckling
AboveGroundPool said:

GAC06 said:

AboveGroundPool said:

dermdoc said:

Prove it and show me your dildo.
Oh. Wow. This is awkward.

Bro (or ma'am, if that's how you identify today), I respect your lifestyle decisions, and if you want to ask other dudes on the internet to show you pictures of sex toys, that's a totally constitutionally-protected way to spend your time. It's just not how I choose to spend mine.

Crying on TexAgs about Texas Aggie championships from 100 years ago is a solid way to spend your Saturday afternoon, bro.
Also, Gack, serious question, because you seem like a guy who knows stuff: if you are the Texas Aggies, can we be the Texas Agricultural and Mechanical Longhorns?
Now, I know better.
MooreTrucker
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

WC94 said:

How about these:

Puff paint overalls
All-male cheerleaders
Bizarre exclamations
Weird fingerguns
Compulsory nut grabbing

Fingerguns? Wrong school.
The Agly Duckling
AboveGroundPool said:

GAC06 said:

Well, Gack, I'm probably confused, but it looks like today, at 4:30 pm central time, you referred to aTm as the "Texas Aggies."

Others may've answered your query later in the thread, but I'm getting tired of reading through, so here goes.

First, I want to point out that sips pass bs, anti-A&M information online with such incredible efficiency that Aggies all over the planet sometimes are trash-talked with the exact same phrasing of the same talking points within days of a narrative taking shape.

Unfortunately, you chose to ignore and not pass along pertinent facts that don't fit your anti-A&M agenda. Many of us have posted the following on many threads to many sips many times in the past. Would you sips please pass along accurate info, even if it's not anti-A&M? This **** is getting tiring, and you've only embarrassed yourself by your profound lack of knowledge. Here goes ... again:

There were a lot of land grant schools created a long time ago that called themselves "Aggies."

North Carolina A&T, the Carolina Aggies
Mississippi A&M, the Mississippi Aggies
Texas A&M, the Texas Aggies
Oklahoma A&M, the Oklahoma Aggies
Kansas A&M, the Kansas Aggies
Colorado A&M, the Colorado Aggies
The Michigan College of Agriculture and Polytechnic Institute, or Michigan A&PI, the Michigan Aggies
New Mexico A&M, the New Mexico Aggies
Utah A&M, the Utah Aggies

There were also historically, traditional Black colleges who, for some reason, never seemed to call themselves "Aggies," which means students of Agriculture:
Florida A&M, Alabama A&M, and Prairie View A&M

All of these schools, at various points in the past, decided to expand course offerings and degrees offered, and all except Texas A&M decided to drop the "A&M" from their names and add word "State" in its place, to signify, nominally, that change from more narrow-scoped "colleges" to more fully well-rounded "universities."

Most of them also changed their nicknames from "Aggies" to something else, except for Texas A&M, North Carolina A&T, New Mexico State and Utah State, who are all still called Aggies.

The bar/entertainment area near the KSU campus in Manhattan is still called "Aggieville," though they'd changed their nickname to the "Wildcats" long ago.

Our school, therefore, is called "Texas A&M University" after undergoing several changes through the years. We are most properly called "Texas Aggies," as differentiated from all of the other Aggies from all other states, past, present and future.

Please pass this info along. This crap is getting tiring. Or, please continue to show how aloof and ignorant is your fan base, over, and over, and over again.
The Agly Duckling
Stevetex. said:

APHIS AG said:

dermdoc said:

We're not your rival. OU's your rival, and you'll play them whether you're in the same conference or not, as you should.
AboveGroundPool
Round Rock AG said:

AboveGroundPool said:

dermdoc said:

AboveGroundPool said:

One time I was talking to this aggie and he was all "sips suck!" and I was like "nuh-uh!" and he was all like "John David Crow!" and I was like "Vince Young, fool!" and he was like "stop body-shaming Jorvorskie Lane, brother's got a gland problem!" and I was like "yeah, that actually is pretty uncool, I mean one time the guy was crying on the sideline," and then our moms picked us up and that was kinda the end of the conversation.

1. You seem to have confused the logical fallacy of the "golden rationalization" with the philosophy of "moral relativism."

2. Are you calling no fairsies on (i) moral relativism and/or (ii) the golden rationale? Better check with your fellow AgTags first.

But...no, you are wrong and Doc was right. Your post used "moral relativism" in its purest form.

BTW, you are not smart.
No. it did not. In fact, the only thing you are correct about is that I am, in fact, really smart.
AboveGroundPool
Round Rock AG said:

AboveGroundPool said:

GAC06 said:

But I'm sorry, just cannot understand your point. The A&M Aggies are the premier and 1st public university in the state of Texas. So......we are the TEXAS Aggies. Why is this so difficult for you? Oh...nevermind.

I see. So Texas has a 76-37-5 record against . . . Texas? Got it.
GAC06
AG
Friday night on TexAgs defending your indefensibly stupid posts. Nice life, dumbass.
AboveGroundPool
GAC06 said:

Friday night on TexAgs defending your indefensibly stupid posts. Nice life, dumbass.
Sorry. Is Friday not a good day for you? Let me know what dates work better and I'll put them on my calendar.
MooreTrucker
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

Round Rock AG said:

AboveGroundPool said:

GAC06 said:

Nah, you don't get it. Or you do get it be are ashamed to admit it.

Either way, you look like a moron with your arguments.
jrwoodchuck
TwoTimeAg said:

99.999% chance "Sip" has never set foot on the t.u. Campus.

100% chance that conversation never took place.
petey88
AboveGroundPool said:

GAC06 said:

Sorry. Is Friday not a good day for you? Let me know what dates work better and I'll put them on my calendar.

hey dip****

you finally pulled your head out of your toilet
petey88
AboveGroundPool said:

Round Rock AG said:

AboveGroundPool said:

dermdoc said:

AboveGroundPool said:

BTW, you are not smart.
No. it did not. In fact, the only thing you are correct about is that I am, in fact, really smart.

Idiot
goodAg80
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

dermdoc said:

AboveGroundPool said:

goodAg80
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

Round Rock AG said:

AboveGroundPool said:

dermdoc said:

AboveGroundPool said:

BTW, you are not smart.
goodAg80
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

Round Rock AG said:

AboveGroundPool said:

GAC06 said:

goodAg80
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

GAC06 said:

The Agly Duckling
AboveGroundPool said:

Thanks for the google image search. What is it you think you're proving? I know that you refer to YOURSELVES as "Texas Aggies." That is not in dispute. My point is simply that, no matter how many times you do it, it remains incorrect.

LSU are not the "Louisiana Tigers."
Nor are Clemson the "South Carolina Tigers."
Nor are Auburn the "Alabama Tigers."
Missouri ARE the "Missouri Tigers," and the reason why should be obvious.

OMG!! Really!?

Amigo, you're the one not getting it. Good Lord, how many arguments like this are we gonna see on here over the next 30 years?
The Agly Duckling
AboveGroundPool said:

Here's a conversation that's never taken place:

"Hey, we're playing Texas this Saturday."

"Which Texas? There's two. Are you talking about the Texas Longhorns or the Texas Aggies?"

"Oh, right. My apologies. That was super unclear. Everybody knows there are two Texases."
You're right, this conversation's never taken place! Good! You are learning!
Loyalty
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

Round Rock AG said:

AboveGroundPool said:

GAC06 said:

Let me try and make this simple for you. Texas University has that all time record against the Texas Aggies. We represent the great state of Texas. So we are the TEXAS AGGIES. And you are not (even though you wish you were).
Loyalty
AG
petey88 said:

AboveGroundPool said:

Round Rock AG said:

AboveGroundPool said:

dermdoc said:

AboveGroundPool said:

BTW, you are not smart.

Idiot
he can't even read. I said he is not smart. Duh.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.