name one big12-2 baseball team that would finish above .500 in the SEC

19,506 Views | 269 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by dixichkn
M.D.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Indiana would win the Big 12
Texan1976
You guys love your conference. It's all you got. 80 years since your one national title and 20 years without winning a mere conference title. Pathetic.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

You guys love your conference. It's all you got. 80 years since your one national title and 20 years without winning a mere conference title. Pathetic.

We've won a lot more national titles than you and are way more relevant across the board.
Texan1976
Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

We've won a lot more national titles than you and are way more relevant across the board.

Seek help.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Seek help.

Ah, yes. The response of a textbook dumbass with no counter. If all we have is our conference,what does Texas have? Their programs are dog**** and their league is weak.
Andy Farmer
Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Seek help.

Ah, yes. The response of a textbook dumbass with no counter. If all we have is our conference,what does Texas have? Their programs are dog**** and their league is weak.

All while monkey ****ing the SEC in baseball...thus far. Good luck finishing off Indiana.
M.D.
Quote:

Good luck finishing off Indiana.
Texan1976
Poor aggies
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Seek help.

All while monkey ****ing the SEC in baseball...thus far. Good luck finishing off Indiana.

The very fact that you're here talking **** tells the story. A couple of games lost by the SEC and you're racing to your keyboard. That's because you know it's the best league. It's no different than fans who want the Patriots or Yankees to lose. And by the way, didn't the Southland Conference monkey **** Tech last year in its own regional?
Andy Farmer
Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Seek help.

The very fact that you're here talking **** tells the story. A couple of games lost by the SEC and you're racing to your keyboard. That's because you know it's the best league. It's no different than fans who want the Patriots or Yankees to lose. And by the way, didn't the Southland Conference monkey **** Tech last year in its own regional?

Poor TAMU. Stomped by the Big 10.
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Seek help.

Poor TAMU. Stomped by the Big 10.

Yep. Devastating.
Andy Farmer
We will take it from here boys...
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

We will take it from here boys...

Congrats on not getting monkey ****ed in your own regional by a southland conference team again.
Ronnie Mund
Andy posting at 6am. Lol.
MyComputerCareer
A wildly inconsistent TAMU ball club is whorn and tard's benchmark for excellence. Let's forget the CWS, a regional win is good enough for the bdf. Good job guys.
Your Friend
CoachLB said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

CoachLB said:

My point is you are on another teams board talking trash when you and the horns only won 2 games against SEC teams combuned. I do not care how you try to justify it. A&M beat Florida, Georgia, Texas, and several other SEC and ranked teams. Just because you are hosting does not mean you are the better team. And that is what you meant in your first post. I would be happy if the Aggies a went to TT for the regional. I really believe we would win it. Besides several of your top 50 wins are against Big 12 teams. What a joke. If you and Texas had done better than 2 combined wins against the SEC, i may think differently.

You went 2-9 against the upper level teams from your conference. Who cares if you play in the SEC. You got your cock blocked by the "best of" in that conference. Big deal.

No, we went 6-11. The Big 12 is garbage.

#2 ranked conference.

Pretty terrible.
All non SEC teams that are hosting have a combined 5-14 record against the SEC. Look, if you do not understand that playing in the SEC every weekend is different than playing in the Big 12 you do not know sports. I truly believe A&M would have won the Big 12. But the proof will be in the regionals. If TT or texas move on and the AGGIES do not then you are right. And I will be here. If AGGIES move on and TT and Texas does not then be sure to not run off, come back and face it.

Coach?
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

CoachLB said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

CoachLB said:

My point is you are on another teams board talking trash when you and the horns only won 2 games against SEC teams combuned. I do not care how you try to justify it. A&M beat Florida, Georgia, Texas, and several other SEC and ranked teams. Just because you are hosting does not mean you are the better team. And that is what you meant in your first post. I would be happy if the Aggies a went to TT for the regional. I really believe we would win it. Besides several of your top 50 wins are against Big 12 teams. What a joke. If you and Texas had done better than 2 combined wins against the SEC, i may think differently.

You went 2-9 against the upper level teams from your conference. Who cares if you play in the SEC. You got your cock blocked by the "best of" in that conference. Big deal.

#2 ranked conference.

Pretty terrible.
All non SEC teams that are hosting have a combined 5-14 record against the SEC. Look, if you do not understand that playing in the SEC every weekend is different than playing in the Big 12 you do not know sports. I truly believe A&M would have won the Big 12. But the proof will be in the regionals. If TT or texas move on and the AGGIES do not then you are right. And I will be here. If AGGIES move on and TT and Texas does not then be sure to not run off, come back and face it.

Coach?

I'm sure his first concern when he woke up this morning was, "gee I better rush over to Texags to make sure I own up to these t-shirt losers (who didn't step foot inside of a Texas classroom) who look like complete fools on here everyday trying to talk sh-t to Aggie graduates." Hang yourself
Andy Farmer
David_Puddy said:

Your Friend said:

CoachLB said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

CoachLB said:

#2 ranked conference.

Pretty terrible.

Coach?

I'm sure his first concern when he woke up this morning was, "gee I better rush over to Texags to make sure I own up to these t-shirt losers (who didn't step foot inside of a Texas classroom) who look like complete fools on here everyday trying to talk sh-t to Aggie graduates." Hang yourself

So bitter.
David_Puddy
AG
Yeah, man you got me. Yesterday's loss really has affected my life quite a bit. Not even sure how I got up this morning to be honest with you.
MSU/SECALUM
Andy Farmer said:

Your Friend said:

https://texags.com/forums/8/topics/2954561

Did I see OU score more than Miss St.?

Can't be. Thats a bottom rung Big 12 team.
Hey, ANDY can you update me and tell me how State did Sunday night & Monday afternoon against OU?

How did you do against State last year in Starkville against a rookie hc minus 8 pitchers?

Make fun of A&M all you want but there is a hell of a difference hosting a regional and playing on the road in one. How did your regional work out last year?

I don't know how your STD infected brain works but every time you post it blows up in your face. How many times does it need to happen before you start to figure it out?
Your Friend
Mud Aggie is sec obsessed too
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

That's f'ing rich. You and your friends (who were also too stupid to get into Texas) enjoy watching A&M lose than Texas win. You calling anyone else "obsessed" about anything rings incredibly hollow.
Andy Farmer
David_Puddy said:

Yeah, man you got me. Yesterday's loss really has affected my life quite a bit. Not even sure how I got up this morning to be honest with you.

PM me if I can help. Got some vids of a successful baseball team that might lift your spirit.
Andy Farmer
MSU/SECALUM said:

Andy Farmer said:

Your Friend said:

Hey, ANDY can you update me and tell me how State did Sunday night & Monday afternoon against OU?

How did you do against State last year in Starkville against a rookie hc minus 8 pitchers?

Make fun of A&M all you want but there is a hell of a difference hosting a regional and playing on the road in one. How did your regional work out last year?

I don't know how your STD infected brain works but every time you post it blows up in your face. How many times does it need to happen before you start to figure it out?

Damn...pretty ****ing tough dude.
MSU/SECALUM
Your Friend said:

Miss State Men's Tennis eliminated you 4-1 this year, had Texas won you'd be blowing smoke about how you beat an SEC team.
MSU/SECALUM
Andy Farmer said:

MSU/SECALUM said:

Andy Farmer said:

Your Friend said:

Pretty damn true is it not?
Andy Farmer
MSU/SECALUM said:

Andy Farmer said:

MSU/SECALUM said:

Andy Farmer said:

Your Friend said:

What does last year have to do with this?

Great for MSU making a comeback on OU. Think Georgia will do the same w Duke? For all the chanting here of the badassery for the SEC, I expected an all SEC Super Regional. Count me disappointed.
MSU/SECALUM
Andy Farmer said:

MSU/SECALUM said:

Andy Farmer said:

MSU/SECALUM said:

Andy Farmer said:

Your Friend said:

Great for MSU making a comeback on OU. Think Georgia will do the same w Duke? For all the chanting here of the badassery for the SEC, I expected an all SEC Super Regional. Count me disappointed.
Tech blew it last year or have you forgotten...how did you lose hosting a regional in Lubbock? That wasn't a comeback that was an ass whooping we put on OU in those two games. But OU had a bad day yesterday first we flipped a 4* safety from them then had batting practice against them last night then today happened. We'll hold off for another all SEC CWS championship final. We'll see your asses in Frisco in the spring along with Nebraska & SHU.
AgEng06
AG
Andy Farmer said:

MSU/SECALUM said:

Andy Farmer said:

MSU/SECALUM said:

Andy Farmer said:

Your Friend said:

There are already 5 SEC teams in the Supers, with possibly 3 more joining them. There are 2 Big 12 teams in the Supers. WTF are you talking about again?
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

MSU/SECALUM said:

Andy Farmer said:

MSU/SECALUM said:

Andy Farmer said:

Your Friend said:

You are such a ****ing idiot.
Andy Farmer
AgEng06 said:

Andy Farmer said:

MSU/SECALUM said:

Andy Farmer said:

MSU/SECALUM said:

Andy Farmer said:

Your Friend said:

There are already 5 SEC teams in the Supers, with possibly 3 more joining them. There are 2 Big 12 teams in the Supers. WTF are you talking about again?

"Maybe"on those other 3. Georgia and Florida are currently losing w the other tied. Getting in 5 is impressive but not when you had 10 to start with. Big 12 had 5 and gets in 2? Ratios seem about the same to me when you factor in the awesomeness of the SEC.
David_Puddy
AG
Keep us updated, you SEC obsessed PH-KKER. Is this similar to your stupid "elite player ratio?" BTW, how is Texas BADAZZ Tech doing in that department these days?
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

AgEng06 said:

Andy Farmer said:

MSU/SECALUM said:

Andy Farmer said:

MSU/SECALUM said:

Andy Farmer said:

Your Friend said:

"Maybe"on those other 3. Georgia and Florida are currently losing w the other tied. Getting in 5 is impressive but not when you had 10 to start with. Big 12 had 5 and gets in 2? Ratios seem about the same to me when you factor in the awesomeness of the SEC.

Uh, getting 10 in is also impressive. Your entire line of "smack" is so stupid. Year in, year out, the SEC is leaps and bounds better. That doesn't mean teams can't possibly lose, you stupid ****. You look like a bitter, jealous idiot every single time you try to do this. You're bragging when the Big 12 has half as many teams make the tourney at all, a lower percentage of teams that advance, and a losing record in both the regular season and the postseason against the SEC...and that's in a GREAT year for the Big 12.
Andy Farmer
Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

AgEng06 said:

Andy Farmer said:

MSU/SECALUM said:

Andy Farmer said:

MSU/SECALUM said:

Andy Farmer said:

Your Friend said:

Uh, getting 10 in is also impressive. Your entire line of "smack" is so stupid. Year in, year out, the SEC is leaps and bounds better. That doesn't mean teams can't possibly lose, you stupid ****. You look like a bitter, jealous idiot every single time you try to do this. You're bragging when the Big 12 has half as many teams make the tourney at all, a lower percentage of teams that advance, and a losing record in both the regular season and the postseason against the SEC...and that's in a GREAT year for the Big 12.

Such a *****.

"Leaps and bounds". Guess we will see what Ole Miss does...but 50% to 40% isn't leaps and bounds. ******.
Texan1976
A&M is mediocre in every conference they play in. They win slightly above half their conference football games. SEC is better for you. Schedule 4 patsies and win 3-4 conference games against the dregs. And brag about the SEC schedule while LSU and Alabama run a train on you.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.