name one big12-2 baseball team that would finish above .500 in the SEC

19,396 Views | 269 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by dixichkn
Your Friend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Flexbone said:

https://twitter.com/zach_barnett/status/1010012572450295810?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Ftexags.com%2Fforums%2F25%2Ftopics%2F2958064

Hi, Andy.

Uh, when's the last time atm has won a NC in a major men's sport or even played for one?
Muy
AG
5am on TexAgs, Andy?
MROD92
We play for one every day we compete in the SEC
Ronnie Mund
Andy Farmer said:

I am here. Sucks balls. But def good teams. Ark impressed me most. Solid baseball
5am?
Andy Farmer
Muy said:

5am on TexAgs, Andy?

First thing I think of when I wake up.

And go to bed.
Andy Farmer
Flexbone said:

https://twitter.com/zach_barnett/status/1010012572450295810?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Ftexags.com%2Fforums%2F25%2Ftopics%2F2958064

Hi, Andy.
Ronnie Mund
Andy Farmer said:

Muy said:

5am on TexAgs, Andy?

First thing I think of when I wake up.

And go to bed.
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

Flexbone said:

Hi, Andy.

Uh, when's the last time atm has won a NC in a major men's sport or even played for one?

We win in everything, you noodle armed dildo. We are the SEC, just like you are Texas. Except we are all infintely more successful. S-E-C! S-E-C!
David_Puddy
AG
Doc?

Worried about you buddy. Please check in
M.D.
What's up, best friend?
David_Puddy
AG
David_Puddy
AG
M.D. said:

What's up, best friend?

Oh not much....just enjoying this beautiful 95 degree, balls hot Friday. Congrats on getting to the WS again, winning there, and carrying the conference as per usual. BTW, what's up with that pitcher of yours that looks like a pedophile?
M.D.
Not worried. Bad Azz Oakley Wearing 4% Body Fat Kliff is gonna end that f***ing streak this year!!!!
Flexbone
M.D. said:

Not worried. Bad Azz Oakley Wearing 4% Body Fat Kliff is gonna end that f***ing streak this year!!!!
Can you please make sure he keeps up the streak against Texas?
M.D.
David_Puddy said:

M.D. said:

What's up, best friend?

Oh not much....just enjoying this beautiful 95 degree, balls hot Friday. Congrats on getting to the WS again, winning there, and carrying the conference as per usual. BTW, what's up with that pitcher of yours that looks like a pedophile?

He's terrifying. And should've never been pitching. Injuries crushed us this year. Tadlock deserves a GD statue for even getting us there.

Coming down to Houston to watch Kock Sucking Kliff get his o-ring blown out by Ole Miss.

I think you need to round up some of our best friends and let's get drunk and saw horns off and dunk rings and sh*t.
David_Puddy
AG
M.D. said:

David_Puddy said:

M.D. said:

What's up, best friend?

He's terrifying. And should've never been pitching. Injuries crushed us this year. Tadlock deserves a GD statue for even getting us there.

Coming down to Houston to watch Kock Sucking Kliff get his o-ring blown out by Ole Miss.

I think you need to round up some of our best friends and let's get drunk and saw horns off and dunk rings and sh*t.
Flexbone
M.D. said:

David_Puddy said:

M.D. said:

What's up, best friend?

Need a place to stay in The Tine?
M.D.
Not sure I feel like staying on a futon in the woodlands when the game is 40 miles away.

But thanks though
Flexbone
M.D. said:

Not sure I feel like staying on a futon in the woodlands when the game is 30 miles away.

But thanks though
We have a guest room...or two.
BohunkAg
AG
They don't count 2009 if Colt McCoy didn't get hurt as a Championship?
Ragoo
AG
David_Puddy said:

M.D. said:

What's up, best friend?

Taylor Potts is pitching for tceh now?
ttu_85
Andy Farmer said:

I am here. Sucks balls. But def good teams. Ark impressed me most. Solid baseball
Arky can play. Their Fans are dicks. Checked out SEC-Rant just to see what the deal was. They nasty. So I'll be pullin' for the Gators.

ttu_85
Ragoo said:

David_Puddy said:

M.D. said:

What's up, best friend?

Taylor Potts is pitching for tceh now?
Off his back foot......
Jock 07
AG
Arky and tard fans are a match made in heaven. Y'all deserve each other
Muy
AG
Arkansas is definitely the TTech of the SEC
dixichkn
AG
Muy said:

Arkansas is definitely the TTech of the SEC
That honor has been lifted from the corndogs?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.