Hey, Texas velvet maestro!

13,825 Views | 138 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Texas velvet maestro
Texas velvet maestro
How long do you want to ignore this user?
y'all are always trying to shirk accountability for your internet foul-ups. and you called me out. but it was dropping when bayside chimed in

we can let this thread sink now, if you want.
Your Friend
Texas velvet maestro said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Just like in Vietnam and WW2, the sips on message boards duck in and out when it gets tough.
You start a dumb thread riding a kansas win, it goes badly for you, and then it comes to this. you compare message boards to actual war and disrespect Tom Landry and countless other Longhorns who served our country, including people i know and love.
take a break. let a bad thread die,

The war thing is his go-to hail mary
Texas velvet maestro
Your Friend said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Just like in Vietnam and WW2, the sips on message boards duck in and out when it gets tough.
You start a dumb thread riding a kansas win, it goes badly for you, and then it comes to this. you compare message boards to actual war and disrespect Tom Landry and countless other Longhorns who served our country, including people i know and love.
take a break. let a bad thread die,

The war thing is his go-to hail mary
they think it will get them a rivalry board win. It diminishes the bravery and dedication of everyone who served,

GAC06
AG
Hearing you obsessed losers talk about service is rich.
goodAg80
AG
No really congrats.

BTW Puddy was using an analogy. Look it up. The point is you cowardly skulk away every time the horns stink it up. At least patch takes his beatings. Of course he is troubled.
Texas velvet maestro
y'all bringing up and talking about racism or some gals suicide or military service in an attempt to **** with your college rivals on the internet goes to show how much these things matter to you. shallow as puddles
Texas velvet maestro
goodAg80 said:

No really congrats.

BTW Puddy was using an analogy. Look it up. The point is you cowardly skulk away every time the horns stink it up. At least patch takes his beatings. Of course he is troubled.
I don't live here anymore, good. When i last dropped in you had baseball scoreboard and a ton of SEC teams ranked.
I didn't think I needed to show up when Kansas beat us in a big 12 tourney. I tend to think of y'all when I see A&M in the news. I think of texags. or when our sports paths might converge. thanks for the congrats. have a nice summer for real.
Joe Exotic
AG

y'all are always trying to shirk accountability for your internet foul-ups. and you called me out. but it was dropping when bayside chimed in

This was posted by someone that literally disappeared for years and didn't have be balls to show up when things go rough for his team. (Similar to countless thousands of sip alumni that rode the American pine while scores of Texas Aggies were on their way to Europe in the '40's)
David_Puddy
AG

y'all bringing up and talking about racism or some gals suicide or military service in an attempt to **** with your college rivals on the internet goes to show how much these things matter to you. shallow as puddles

When we bring up sports, you dildos just deflect. The suicide thing was on the Clemens thread to reiterate what an absolute pile of excrement that he is. It's also a factual statement, and because your university parades him around and he walks around as if he's God's gift to Earth, it's fair to talk crap about what a piece of sh-t he is.

You telling us what we can and can't talk about on an Aggie website is awful rich. Aren't you in your 50s, buddy? The moment I think about ever registering on a longhorn website to try and talk sh-t to a bunch of horns or likely majority t-shirt horns, it's probably time to reevaluate my life. Especially if I were to have my hands in the hover position waiting to post the second either the Aggies won something or the horns lost something, like that loser Your Friend and the rest of your ilk do.
David_Puddy
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

This was posted by someone that literally disappeared for years and didn't have be balls to show up when things go rough for his team. (Similar to countless thousands of sip alumni that rode the American pine while scores of Texas Aggies were on their way to Europe in the '40's)

Exactly.....guy in his 50s who is either a horn or t-shirt horn talking about "internet accountability" on an Aggie website. My. God.
Your Friend
Why do you think his kids are pieces of *****
Texas velvet maestro
I'm not perfect, but I generally avoid excessive bragging, and personal attacks. I joke around. Look into it.

But also look at page 1, post 1 of this crap-pile. It starts with Aggies calling me out and riding KU coattails in a big 12 tourney, and ends up with some of y'all using disgusting "war service smack," making smears about military service, for message board points.

All on account of some of the Aggies here.
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

Why do you think his kids are pieces of *****

What does the country singer who committed suicide that Roger molested when she was underage, have anything to do with his kids, numb nuts?
technoviking
AG

I'm not perfect, but I generally avoid excessive bragging, and personal attacks. I joke around. Look into it.

But also look at page 1, post 1 of this crap-pile. It starts with Aggies calling me out and riding KU coattails in a big 12 tourney, and ends up with some of y'all using disgusting "war service smack," making smears about military service, for message board points.

Trolls that play the victim card are the worst. Grow a pair, ya putz!
David_Puddy
AG
You "avoid personal attacks" except when you lump all Aggies into one category like you did multiple times on this thread Those "goofballs" you keep mentioning couldn't be referring to the guys in the Corps, right? No chance of that I'm sure. Those same guys that go on to serve after college so you can parade around like an idiot.

Quote:

Texas velvet maestro
In reply to technoviking 6:23p, 6/3/18
L

Quote:

technoviking said:
how 'bout that top player in the state going to the ags?
Do you think he'll make more cash-money off his aggie-fans, than Johnny-f'n football did? Let's talk Aggie sports History; the t-shirt sales, mishaps, goofballs and winning internet polls.

Quote:

Texas velvet maestro
6:07p, 6/3/18
L

... is loaded with mishaps, grandstanding, goofy guys and tall tales. not much else, but amusing to no end.

Quote:

Texas velvet maestro
7:11p, 6/3/18
L

This is Aggie Sports; the memes and internet wins, the 12th men and their red asses, moral victories, saluting dogs, "uncover!" the battles of the Brazos. stepping stone status for alabama champions, Aggie Sports History

Here is your dumbass making fun of "uncovering" which is to honor the fallen soldiers that served and "dog saluting" which is done by the Corps of Cadets, which a lot of them go on to protect our country so dumbasses like yourself can spew garbage and troll Aggie boards when you finally win something. Love that you're playing the "I'm just an innocent guy here trying to talk sports" card. You look even more pathetic than you already do. At least own up to the fact that you're a guy in his 50s that for some reason gets his jollies off of trying to "troll" on the internet. Then dip your arms in battery acid so you don't have the capacity to make yourself look like a whiny b-tch anymore online.
David_Puddy
AG
technoviking said:

Trolls that play the victim card are the worst. Grow a pair, ya putz!

Especially when the guy is too e-scared to e-show up when he starts a troll thread that backfires. That's the worst kind of pathetic.
GAC06
AG
It gets better. He'd rather talk about Tom Landry than his own lack of service. I'm sure there's a cool story about how he almost joined.
Texas velvet maestro
David_Puddy said:

You "avoid personal attacks" except when you lump all Aggies into one category like you did multiple times on this thread

Quote:

Texas velvet maestro
In reply to technoviking 6:23p, 6/3/18
L

Quote:

technoviking said:
how 'bout that top player in the state going to the ags?
Do you think he'll make more cash-money off his aggie-fans, than Johnny-f'n football did? Let's talk Aggie sports History; the t-shirt sales, mishaps, goofballs and winning internet polls.

Quote:

Texas velvet maestro
6:07p, 6/3/18
L

... is loaded with mishaps, grandstanding, goofy guys and tall tales. not much else, but amusing to no end.

Quote:

Texas velvet maestro
7:11p, 6/3/18
L

This is Aggie Sports; the memes and internet wins, the 12th men and their red asses, moral victories, saluting dogs, "uncover!" the battles of the Brazos. stepping stone status for alabama champions, Aggie Sports History

Here is your dumbass making fun of "uncovering" which is to honor the fallen soldiers that served and "dog saluting" which is done by the Corps of Cadets, which a lot of them go on to protect our country so dumbasses like yourself can spew garbage and troll Aggie boards when you finally win something. Love that you're playing the "I'm just an innocent guy here trying to talk sports" card. You look even more pathetic than you already do. At least own up to the fact that you're a guy in his 50s that for some reason gets his jollies off of trying to "troll" on the internet. Then dip your arms in battery acid so you don't have the capacity to make yourself look like a whiny b-tch anymore online.

I was joking around, Puddy, that ALL Aggies have to console themselves with eccentricities, goofy rules and traditions, stealing mascots and funny stories, instead of championships and big meaningful wins in Men's sports. Yeah I was grouping you together. Do you have an Ag sports championship we don't know about?
but you can't take a joke. Starting a call-out thread based on KU's accomplishment, goes to pimping and degrading military service, all kinds of aggie butthurt, and finally here you are cutting, pasting, flailing, to save face. Just don't taunt me from under KU's skirts. Pretty simple
David_Puddy
AG

I was joking around, Puddy, that Aggies have to console themselves with eccentricities, goofy rules and traditions, stealing mascots and funny stories, instead of championships and big meaningful wins in Men's sports.
but you can't take a joke. Starting a call-out thread based on KU's accomplishment, goes to pimping and degrading military service, all kinds of aggie butthurt, and finally here you are cutting, pasting, flailing, to save face. Just don't taunt me from under KU's skirts. Pretty simple

Now you're just backtracking. Since you keep moving the goalposts here, what constitutes a "meaningful win" in your eyes? I'd say that knocking off the defending National Champions in basketball a few months ago on the way to the sweet 16 is certainly more impressive than what you're doing in baseball right now.....which you're beating the crap out of your bird chest about on this thread and the other one. I think it's safe to say that most Aggies don't base their lives around, nor have to "console" themselves, over a sports outcome. That's reserved for t-shirt morons who feel some sort of sense of accomplishment when a school they were too dumb to get into wins at something.

You're talking about me "saving face" when you're the dumbass who is in his 50s with thousands of posts on an Aggie message board and who disappeared from here when Chollie didn't have your team winning any games. Now for some reason, 7-6 Tommy has you back e-confident enough to e-show up around here again. Good God, this is why people are laughing at you. Keep coming onto an Aggie website every day to show how much you're absolutely not obsessed with Texas A&M. F'ing goober.
Texas velvet maestro
there's a personal attack. see the difference.

So hilarious, the more you thrash around the tighter the knots get. Just a learn a lesson. this one time.
David_Puddy
AG

So hilarious, the more you thrash around the tighter the knots get. Just a learn a lesson. this one time.

Awwww....personal attack. Quite unlike you making fun of the tradition of honoring fallen soldiers or calling people who serve "goofy guys?" Of course you're gonna dance around that......freaking lunatic.
GAC06
AG

This is how you pass your time? Do you not have a hobby? I honestly pity you.
Texas velvet maestro
puddy, It's a great tradition for Aggies, uncovering, but not a National Championship in mens sports, or even a kansas win in a big 12 tournament.. learn it, live it

Have a nice summer ku baseball fans. rock calk
Ronnie Mund
Tvm literally posting on TexAgs ALL DAY. I'm sure his family is really proud of him.
technoviking
Ronnie Mund
So we're the teasips SuperBowl?
BVAg85
AG
Ronnie Mund said:

So we're the teasips SuperBowl?

That baseball regional was the biggest thing to happen to them in years. You can really see how far down they've slid by their reactions to it.
Muy
AG
What happened today? Given that Ole Miss collapsed last week, seems like tu has the easiest path to Omaha, right?
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG

puddy, It's a great tradition for Aggies, uncovering, but not a National Championship in mens sports, or even a kansas win in a big 12 tournament.. learn it, live it

Have a nice summer ku baseball fans. rock calk

Track ? Doesn't Tu have ROTC ?
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
Texas velvet maestro
Muy said:

What happened today? ...
Braden Shewmake and George Janka put on their SEC speedos, held hands and braved the highest steepest slide at the water park! It's gonna be a fun summer for those boys.
DatTallArchitect
AG
TVM, I can guarantee you that if it weren't for you sip fans coming over here running your mouths, I would have never known Kansas beat the sips. It definitely wasn't a highlight of the baseball season outside of Aggie sports, let alone the highlight all together for us.
Texas velvet maestro
DatTallArchitect said:

TVM, I can guarantee you that if it weren't for you sip fans coming over here running your mouths, I would have never known Kansas beat the sips. It definitely wasn't a highlight of the baseball season outside of Aggie sports, let alone the highlight all together for us.
"Why did you dress we aggie tots in KU JayHawk pajamas, and slide the bed under the ceiling fan, and convince us all to jump up and down on the bed, and taunt TVM and UT Baseball? And turn the ceiling fan on high"

If you're not too, busy vomiting in fear under Tenn Tech's skirts, this is the question y'all should ask the awol Aggie poster known as Sharpshooter.
DatTallArchitect
AG
What in the hell are you talking about?
HTownAg98

DatTallArchitect said:

"Why did you dress we aggie tots in KU JayHawk pajamas, and slide the bed under the ceiling fan, and convince us all to jump up and down on the bed, and taunt TVM and UT Baseball? And turn the ceiling fan on high"

If you're not too, busy vomiting in fear under Tenn Tech's skirts, this is the question y'all should ask the awol Aggie poster known as Sharpshooter.

How many shrooms did you consume this afternoon?
Texas velvet maestro
just a few beers, and tequila salt and lime. one more game to get past those sec giant killers, get to omaha

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.