Hey, Texas velvet maestro!

13,794 Views | 138 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Texas velvet maestro
Sharpshooter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wassup? How does that toenail fungus taste?

KU 3
tu 2
Born Maroon
SoTxAg
AG
Jayhawks are apparently sip kryptonite.
BohunkAg
AG
BohunkAg
AG
Man the Big 12's athletics website is an embarrassment. You can't find sh-t on it. I was able to navigate my way to a bracket eventually....of last year's tournament
Sharpshooter
AG
BohunkAg said:

Man the Big 12's athletics website is an embarrassment. You can't find sh-t on it. I was able to navigate my way to a bracket eventually....of last year's tournament
I had the same problem. Pathetic.
dixichkn
AG
BohunkAg said:

Oooooooops.

AgEng06
AG
I agree the website is terrible, and of course you can't find that **** on TV either.

Meanwhile, I've been streaming the SEC tourney all day while sitting in my office.
CoachLB
I have never seen a guy start so many trash talking posts and then have the AGGIES go on a winning streak and his team fell apart. It is uncanny!
BohunkAg
AG
AgEng06 said:

I agree the website is terrible, and of course you can't find that **** on TV either.

Meanwhile, I've been streaming the SEC tourney all day while sitting in my office.
You know of all the times I'm glad to be in the SEC, baseball season might be the best. All of our games are streaming on my TV...the SEC is VERY competitive in baseball, and the SEC pays a ton of attention to the sport. The Big 12 treats it like it's gymnastics or something.
dixichkn
AG
CoachLB said:

I have never seen a guy start so many trash talking posts and then have the AGGIES go on a winning streak and his team fell apart. It is uncanny!
Dude is an absolute jinx-reverse. Should keep him posting just for the good karma.
Wildmen03
AG
Kansas rode that win over texas in football WAY into the postseason.
technoviking
AG
The entire big 12 tournament is called "the big 12 championship". Wtf

http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=10410&ATCLID=211700016
Ronnie Mund
Tshirt Velveeta Masterbator semens his own face about as much as Reed used to. It's uncanny.
GAC06
AG
Comments Removed - STAFF
Caesar4
AG
This thread delivers.
Sharpshooter
AG
Comments Removed - STAFF.

That is funny stuff right there.
HTownAg98
Looks like they've found a new rival.
annie88
AG
BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Pooooooooooooooooooooor tsips.... Poooooooooooooooooooor tsips
Geralt of Rivia
S
Apparently he's had a ton of meetings today and hasn't been able to make it here
TXAGBQ76
AG
"One embarrassing loss at a time" according to T-shirt maestro
Jock 07
AG
in all honesty the big 12 is more concerned with wrestling than they are with America's pastime
turboboost
AG
SoTxAg said:

Jayhawks are apparently sip kryptonite.

SIPTONITE!
Agz_2003
AG
Turboboost beat me to it
turboboost
AG
BohunkAg said:

AgEng06 said:

You know of all the times I'm glad to be in the SEC, baseball season might be the best. All of our games are streaming on my TV...the SEC is VERY competitive in baseball, and the SEC pays a ton of attention to the sport. The Big 12 treats it like it's gymnastics or something.
usmcbrooks
ABATTBQ87
AG
AgEng06 said:

I was watching the game on Fox Sports Southwest and I kid you not they preempted the the game at 3 pm for the world poker tournament. The game was still in the 7th inning
Caesar4
AG
AgEng06 said:

For those lucky enough to work from home, the SEC tournament has been on the wildly popular SEC network all day today. Huzzah.
HTownAg98
ABATTBQ87 said:

AgEng06 said:

I was watching the game on Fox Sports Southwest and I kid you not they preempted the the game at 3 pm for the world poker tournament. The game was still in the 7th inning

Live sports getting preempted by tape delay of people playing cards. Welcome to the bdf.
MROD92
Even with the departure of their leader, those damn lions ain't hungry
txjortsagent
AG
Well, to be fair, Kansas IS 27-28.
Bitter Old Man
AG
txjortsagent said:

Well, to be fair, Kansas IS 27-28.

Gotta get em to .500 to show how strong BDF is..,
MelvinUdall
This is certainly an interesting thread...
dixichkn
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

AgEng06 said:

Well, you've gotta go with whatever brings the ratings. Smart business move.
dixichkn
AG
Doink the Clown said:

Apparently he's had a ton of meetings today and hasn't been able to make it here
I'm sure it was his day to clean the grill at the end of his shift
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.