Texas University has the sh**iest looking college campus in the state

20,248 Views | 123 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Jack Cheese
Reservoir Dog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ghollow said:

Dr. Nefario said:

huisachel said:

The students drive BMWs

Found one.

Did they steal that off of Big Tex?

I believe it's actually a mold from some dude named Reservoir Dog.
Chosen One
David_Puddy said:

Chosen One said:

Most campuses are functional but not beautiful. Rice is a beautiful campus as is SMU, even Baylor is beautiful. Today most schools are looking for functionality over beauty. UTSA being a prime example. In 2008 when I lived in Utah I went to a BYU/TCU game in Provo. The back drop was amazing as the school is built on the side of a mountain, but the campus was very plain, it was well maintained but plain. When my wife taught at Tulsa, they had a mixture of beautiful buildings with amazing architecture and building that looked horribly plain.

Nobody gives a f-ck, you tights wearing queer
Oh, such a manly person you are. I know for a fact you would never say that to my face. I'm guessing if I met you in person you would be pretty cool as you would likely be trying to sell me car insurance.
Texas A & M
A&M's new music building is disappointing.

GAC06
AG
Don't listen to him, Chosen One. We all really appreciated hearing about the five or six college campuses a Minnesota State dip**** has visited. Thanks for your valuable input.
txjortsagent
AG
Texan1976 said:

We were going to use tan brick and 60s Eastern Bloc architecture, but you guys beat us to the punch.

Typical sip. They all just assume our campus looks so bad and theirs so great. Because they're texas, right?

Your **** hole is an eyesore.
txjortsagent
AG
Chosen One said:

David_Puddy said:

Chosen One said:

Most campuses are functional but not beautiful. Rice is a beautiful campus as is SMU, even Baylor is beautiful. Today most schools are looking for functionality over beauty. UTSA being a prime example. In 2008 when I lived in Utah I went to a BYU/TCU game in Provo. The back drop was amazing as the school is built on the side of a mountain, but the campus was very plain, it was well maintained but plain. When my wife taught at Tulsa, they had a mixture of beautiful buildings with amazing architecture and building that looked horribly plain.

Oh, such a manly person you are. I know for a fact you would never say that to my face. I'm guessing if I met you in person you would be pretty cool as you would likely be trying to sell me car insurance.

He couldn't say it to your face without stooping way down. Puddy is about 6'6" and would certainly have no problem calling you a ***** and slapping your ***** while he's at it.
Muy
AG
BVAg85 said:

When I was a student, we would go to Austin and their campus didn't look too bad then. When my oldest son attended school there, I was surprised at how run-down everything looked.

What in the world, Ags? Allowing your kids to attend that cesspool in Austin.
BVAg85
AG
Muy said:

BVAg85 said:

When I was a student, we would go to Austin and their campus didn't look too bad then. When my oldest son attended school there, I was surprised at how run-down everything looked.

Oldest went to tu, his brother went to Florida. We let them choose. Both graduated from good schools so I won't complain.
BBAg74
AG
Chosen One said:

Most campuses are functional but not beautiful.
Chosen, I respectfully think you are missing the entire point of this thread. Folks are simply pointing out that the campus of the school you choose to identify with is land locked, not well maintained, has health issues (i.e. mold on buildings), not ADA friendly, and has been trending downward in recent years with respect to overall appearance. "Functional" does not have to be trashy or in need of repair, something your chosen campus seems to be.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
BVAg85 said:

Muy said:

BVAg85 said:

Oldest went to tu, his brother went to Florida. We let them choose. Both graduated from good schools so I won't complain.

Now UF is a beautiful campus I thought.

Daughter almost went there too.

BVAg85
AG
BernArnold said:

BVAg85 said:

Muy said:

BVAg85 said:

Now UF is a beautiful campus I thought.

Daughter almost went there too.

It is a nice campus plus when he was going there my dad and his wife lived in Cocoa Beach so he had family that wasn't too far away.
AggieBand2004
AG
Chosen One said:

David_Puddy said:

Chosen One said:

I'd say it to your face. Anyone who spends their adult life habitually internetting in the ways you do should be studied by medical professionals and ridiculed by everyone else
Texasteasipper
LOL

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkZJ4A_dxjnjXGlYlLro6b6_q6-CuVtrbyqK8CkrYpD53K0cmj

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/university-of-texas-ut-austin-campus-aerial-view-from-helicopter-picture-id165698942

BVAg85
AG
That's an old photo of a&m. At a pretty good distance too. University drive is all high rise dorms now. Some of those buildings have been razed and replaced. Campus looks completely different than it did just a few years ago. East campus has some new buildings but west campus has really built up.
Caesar4
AG

Haha, what an embarrassing contribution. Your post shows nothing, argues nothing, and concludes nothing. And, obviously, it does nothing to remedy the sad state of the horn campus.

Of course, I can imagine your motivation, but you've fallen way short. Do you know what you're doing?

Aggie304
No objective person could drive around both campuses for 10 minutes and not conclude that the t-sips campus Is trashy and in a sad state of disrepair, and also that Texas A&M's campus is modern thriving and gorgeous
rocky the dog
AG
An Aggie engineer had been working on a highly developed oil processing complex in the Middle East. On completion of the project, the Sheik was so overjoyed that he offered the Aggie whatever he wanted.

"To show my gratitude, I'd like to give you a million dollars," said the Sheik.

After some thought, the Aggie declined, saying, "There's no place in College Station to spend it."

"How about seven chauffeured limousines?" offered the Sheik.

"No, thanks," said the Aggie, "I've got a pickup truck."

"A luxury liner?"

"No place to float it," countered the Aggie.

"A customized 747?"

"No place to land it."

The frustrated Sheik finally asked, "Well, what exactly would you like to have?"

The Aggie pondered the question. "Well, ever since I was a little kid, I've wanted a Mickey Mouse outfit.

The Sheik bought him the University of Texas.
BVAg85
AG
https://lendedu.com/blog/30-beautiful-college-campuses-texas/
Wildmen03
AG
Texasteasipper said:

LOL

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkZJ4A_dxjnjXGlYlLro6b6_q6-CuVtrbyqK8CkrYpD53K0cmj

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/university-of-texas-ut-austin-campus-aerial-view-from-helicopter-picture-id165698942

Did you make the extra effort to find the smallest pictures possible?
Cynical_Texan
AG
Caesar4 said:

Texan197 said:

The Texas Department of Corrections has better architecture.
Oh, forgot to mention that I'm not surprised that you're so intimately familiar with TDC. How's the parole going?
He's a T-shirt sip that rolls out of mom's basement bed, grabs his sign and heads out to his job.

We've all seen him, wife passes him otw to the only real college in Austin, St. Edwards.

Chosen One
txjortsagent said:

Chosen One said:

David_Puddy said:

Chosen One said:

He couldn't say it to your face without stooping way down. Puddy is about 6'6" and would certainly have no problem calling you a ***** and slapping your ***** while he's at it.
Good for him, we would be looking pretty close to eye to eye as I'm 6'3. But like I said, he would never say it to my face.
Chosen One
BBAg74 said:

Chosen One said:

Chosen, I respectfully think you are missing the entire point of this thread. Folks are simply pointing out that the campus of the school you choose to identify with is land locked, not well maintained, has health issues (i.e. mold on buildings), not ADA friendly, and has been trending downward in recent years with respect to overall appearance. "Functional" does not have to be trashy or in need of repair, something your chosen campus seems to be.

I've been to UT several times, met my wife there and often have company meetings there. I've found it to be a charming University even if I didn't go there. I'm sure it has buildings that need repair but I'm sure you can say the same for A&M. And for the record, U of Colorado is my favorite school as far as beauty goes, but I love boulder.
David_Puddy
AG
Spending your weekend trying to "tough guy" me, you Minny State goof? I'd say whatever the hell I wanted to your face, but let's be honest here I have no desire to ever be in the same vicinity as some dork who spends his days on a message bird defending a school he didn't go to.
GAC06
AG

Quote:

I've been to UT several times

We know you've spent more time e-defending that school than you've actually spent on campus, but it's nice to hear you say it. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.
Texas A & M
A&M's new Music Activities Building. A throwback to 70's architecture.

Ronnie Mund
Chosen One said:

BBAg74 said:

Chosen One said:

I've been to UT several times, met my wife there and often have company meetings there. I've found it to be a charming University even if I didn't go there. I'm sure it has buildings that need repair but I'm sure you can say the same for A&M. And for the record, U of Colorado is my favorite school as far as beauty goes, but I love boulder.
Jesus Christ. Please kill me if I'm ever claiming a school's campus (that I didn't attend) is "charming" on their non-rivals message board on a Sunday morning. Literally can't stoop much lower on the loser totem pole. Check your t-levels, ******.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Texas A & M said:

A&M's new Music Activities Building. A throwback to 70's architecture.

ok well the view from the other end is better for sure

and it is meant to blend in with the corps style dorms on that part of campus

and let's at least acknowledge the vast improvement over the band hall building it replaces which was built in 1970:

AggieBand2004
AG
Ronnie Mund said:

Chosen One said:

BBAg74 said:

Chosen One said:

Jesus Christ. Please kill me if I'm ever claiming a school's campus (that I didn't attend) is "charming" on their non-rivals message board on a Sunday morning. Literally can't stoop much lower on the loser totem pole. Check your t-levels, ******.

Bonus points for knowing how totem poles actually work
88jrt06
AG
Texan1976 said:

The Texas Department of Corrections has better architecture.

Show us your sole Presidential Library, Taco Bell Fan.
AggieBand2004
AG
Since we're discussing ugly, let's talk about your wannabe Biff Tannen's new guitar:

What a stark raving deuschbag y'all have for a football coach
88jrt06
AG
Chosen One said:

txjortsagent said:

Chosen One said:

David_Puddy said:

Chosen One said:

??

Good for him, we would be looking pretty close to eye to eye as I'm 6'3. But like I said, he would never say it to my face.

Because of your goiter? Or your wasted-looking torso? Cops say it's usually the tall, skinny panhandlers you should watch....on and around the grim-looking horn compound.
BVAg85
AG
How do you possibly get your hands in right position to play that guitar?
Jock 07
AG
BVAg85 said:

Oh I can assure you that there are no intentions of playing that thing. As most things associated with that abomination of a program, it's for appearances only.
BillYeoman
The University of Houston has the best looking campus in Texas.
Texasteasipper
Jock 07 said:

BVAg85 said:

Oh I can assure you that there are no intentions of playing that thing. As most things associated with that abomination of a program, it's for appearances only.

Lets compare trophy cabinets for each school.... you know, for appearances only.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.