I can't think of higher praise.

7,423 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BiochemAg97
MetoliusAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

From his website it looks like he makes money giving speeches about what a great guy he is.
So he, Ricky, and Vints all majored in the same thing? LHN and Longhorn Foundation need to hire this guy.
owenfieldreams
I don't have a dog in this fight but as a life long fan of the Horns one and only true rival. A rival that stands and fights instead of cutting and running to another conference. From what I saw in the Cotton Bowl last Sat. The U.T. quarterback is one tough kid and is head and shoulders better than that one- dimensional QB @ A&M.
MyComputerCareer
owenfieldreams said:

I don't have a dog in this fight but as a life long fan of the Horns one and only true rival. A rival that stands and fights instead of cutting and running to another conference. From what I saw in the Cotton Bowl last Sat. The U.T. quarterback is one tough kid and is head and shoulders better than that one- dimensional QB @ A&M.

You two are cute. Forced to carry each other's water, such a bitter rivalry. When you lie with dogs, you get fleas. Better luck with ISU next year.
AggieBand2004
AG
owenfieldreams said:

JenniferLawrenceOk.gif
DifferenceMaker Ag
owenfieldreams said:

Know how I know that you haven't watched a single Aggie game this year??
OleArmyBQ68
AG
I wish all of our veterans the very best, including sip football players and my son who served two tours in Iraq with the USMC. I especially wish the very best for the families of Aggies who have given their lives for our Country. They are too numerous to mention here. Far more than any other university in this state.
To the OP... when you, your school, it's alumni, or the subject person of your post wants to match sacrifices, let's get it on. We will be grateful to and appreciative of and respectful to the sacrifices of your green beret. After that... GTFO!!
OleArmyBQ68
AG
"it's" alumni corrected to "its"
CoachLB
Mond would be all world playing against the crap defenses in your conference! I remember what happened the last time your worthless DC talked trash about an A&M QB. The freaking back-up QB from Iowa State looked like Tom Brady against the Sooners just two weeks ago. Baylor scored 41 on the sooner defense. Mond threw some dimes against Bama. He would torch most BIg 12 defenses. But I guess the top college coaches in the Nation should have asked you before they offered Mond. A&M did not run from the Big 12. They just traded up from the Ugly girl to the rich beautiful girl.
CoachLB
Yeah. It is amazing how someone can continue to play like that. It is a scary thing.
AggieBand2004
AG
I got concussed performing a tackle, my junior year in HS.
I can't remember any details of the night, other than my mom freaking out when she was driving me home, when I calmly told her I couldn't see out of my right eye.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
owenfieldreams said:

But is he better than that third string Iowa st whirlybird QB that punked your team at home? As a 30 point dog?
Noticed you were gone after that game and sweated it out to beat the horns before crawling out of your trailer. Good to have you back.
soso33
owenfieldreams said:

More like a rival who tried just about everything to leave the conference as well but couldn't win its independence. You are stuck in the big 12. Don't try to spin it like it's some noble achievement.
MetoliusAg
Wow, that's a first. Ags get along well with most Sooners because they dislike the arrogant cheating sanctimonious sips as much as we do.

I know a lot of Sooners, and I've never seen one take the side of a sip before. Is that you, Castiglione? Still got your nose planted up Dodds' arse?
Your Friend
Speaking of, where are all the Mond vs Sam threads?
CoachLB
How can you compare them? Mond plays against teams that play defense. If The sooner defense can beat your QB up what would Bama and Florida do to him? By the way, I like Sam. But Mond has played and played well against better defenses.
Your Friend
It was easier when we were playing common opponents
MetoliusAg
Your Friend said:

Speaking of, where are all the Mond vs Sam threads?
Go to shag and start one, imbecile sip.
Bottlehead90
AG
Aggie304
Your Friend said:

It was easier when we were playing common opponents

Well we still would be if your stupid, dishonest and greedy leaders hadn't destroyed the conference and lied to everyone
Caesar4
AG
owenfieldreams said:

Uh, yes you do have a dog in the fight. But, your dog is a sycophant, as you've aptly demonstrated. Congrats?

Remember, the horns tried to submarine the conference. Their failure, due to arrogance, is the reason there's still a conference, such as it is.
jja79
AG
Yet here you are.
Ag In Ok
AG
As a leader is he delivering results?
Joe Exotic
AG
owenfieldreams said:

Boren begged his way out of the Big12 and couldn't make it happen.
GarryowenAg
AG
You're a ****ing idiot. He puts on the same uniform as I. Don't think that makes a difference regarding his opinion.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Chosen One said:

Aggie304 said:

Sam is probably a good guy

Shame he has a terrible coach that doesn't care about his health
Sometimes I can't tell if the things you guys say are just to spite or you really don't know.

No coach in any NCAA sports has the authority to put a player into a game with a head injury unless he has passed the concussion protocol. At Texas there is a tent on the sidelines that coaches are not allowed to enter, the player is checked by a board certified physician. That physician has to sign off that he passed the concussion check up. Sam Passed and the doctor certified that he was able to continue to play. That is the only way that a player can get back into the ball game. It is not in the hands of any coach on any level in the NCAA.

But I'm sure you already knew this.

And then your boy threw the ball away on 4th and last play of the game.
Jock 07
AG
Chosen One said:

Green Beret and decorated war hero

What the hell does any of that have to do with the price of tea in China?
Get the hell outta here with that weak bull****
Science Denier
AG
Quote:

Here is his post game interview, looks fine to me.
LMAO!!!
Science Denier
AG
Quote:

A rival that stands and fights instead of cutting and running to another conference.
When another company gives me a higher profile job, and doubles my salary, I will usually take it. According to sip logic, I'm then cutting and running.

I have a feeling this dude, with his Texas State degree keeps telling his wife that the reason they still live in the trailer park is that he doesn't want to cut and run from his minimum wage job.
AggieBand2004
AG
Owenfielddreams sounds more and more like a sip with each post
BiochemAg97
AG
Chosen One said:

up-n-aTm said:

Please tell me you're not this naive....never mind- you're a dip*****

Who employs these physicians? You think that tent is to keep coaches away? These physicians are doing exactly what the coaches tell them to....or the coach gets a new physician.

Please point out the physician that would put his career on the line for a single pay check?

Here is the guy that checked out Sam

https://dellmed.utexas.edu/team-profile/james-bray

BTW

Here is his post game interview, looks fine to me.

"primary care and non-surgical orthopedic". I notice it didn't say "neurologist".

I also notice it said he has been head team physician since 2012. During that time, somebody cleared Ash to play in 2014.
David Ash: "In the first game of the 2014 season, Ash threw for 190 yards and a touchdown as Texas beat North Texas by a score of 387.[url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ash_(American_football)#cite_note-24][24][/url] He played almost the entire game and reported no concussion symptoms during it, but later that evening, he reported experiencing headaches and dizziness and was brought in for further evaluation. Ash reported believing that the first hit in that game triggered a recurrence of the symptoms that caused him to miss most of the 2013 season."

Somehow Ash played a full game probably concussed and no one noticed. Probably looked fine during the interview afterwards too. Maybe that isn't a good indicator of someone not being concussed. It took Ash 2.5 years before he was cleared again in 2017.
Wooahhhh
AG
Switzerland not on this thread? Oh, he wrote it, my mistake.
littledoc91
AG
jblaschke said:

Quote:

A rival that stands and fights instead of cutting and running to another conference.
When another company gives me a higher profile job, and doubles my salary, I will usually take it. According to sip logic, I'm then cutting and running.

I have a feeling this dude, with his Texas State degree keeps telling his wife that the reason they still live in the trailer park is that he doesn't want to cut and run from his minimum wage job.
Keeping it "real"!
Waffledynamics
AG
CJS4715 said:

Than a ban? Go ahead staff, make it happen.

[OK. See you tomorrow. -Staff]
Wait, what? That's hilarious.
TAZ99
AG
owenfieldreams said:

Can't spell cuckold without OU
technoviking
AG
owenfieldreams said:

i got a little stat for you; W-L as starters:

Mond: 5-1
Ehlinger: 2-2
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.