I can't think of higher praise.

7,408 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BiochemAg97
LOYAL AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

Chosen One said:

Ya know, I would think a school that prides itself on it's military history would appreciate when a Green Beret and decorated war hero gives such praise to anyone, but especially a young man like Sam.

But

I guess the hate will never die down even for little things like this.

Even green berets and decorated war heroes make mistakes like when Nate Boyer didn't tell Kapernick to stand up and respect the flag and anthem that Nate served. Instead he told kapernick it would be ok if he kneeled.
And don't chime in with the Aggie players taking a knee because they are wrong too.
Too bad your green beret Boyer couldn't meet some of Rudder's boys. Bet ol Nate wouldn't have dared talking about taking a knee in front of them. He would have got his ass kicked. GTFO Nice try.
Not to hijack the thread but Boyer is right. Kapernick kneeling is a dick move but Nate (and myself and thousands of others) fought for his rights including the right to protest. If he can't protest what exactly did we put our lives on the line for? Where Kapernick is wrong is in his understanding of what he's protesting against. He's protesting against government. When he realizes that we might be able to have an intelligent discussion. Until then he just looks foolish, which is also his right.
CoachLB
Good post Loyal Ag!
Cappy407
AG
The problem is the NCAA protocols and Herman's desire to win over the kid's health. The doctor may have done a quick check on the sideline, and said he was cleared to go back in, but Herman should have not put him in.

The NFL protects its players more than the NCAA protects it's kids. In the NFL, is a concussion is even SUSPECTED, the player is taken to the locker room for a full evaluation. In the NCAA, the do some quick tests on the sideline and clear them the to go in after a couple plays.

Did Herman get the doctor's clearance. Yep, he was VERY quick to say he "does what the doctors tell him" and pass off the responsibility on the doctors with no real concern for his kids. Dabo on the other hand sent his QB to the locker room and left him out of the game when the same thing happened to him.

See the difference?
Basketball and Chain
AG
Leading them straight to defeat

Lol
foat wuth ag
AG
Ha! ****ing LOSERS!
technoviking
AG
technoviking said:

owenfieldreams said:

I don't have a dog in this fight but as a life long fan of the Horns one and only true rival. A rival that stands and fights instead of cutting and running to another conference. From what I saw in the Cotton Bowl last Sat. The U.T. quarterback is one tough kid and is head and shoulders better than that one- dimensional QB @ A&M.
i got a little stat for you; W-L as starters:

Mond: 5-1
Ehlinger: 2-2
I'll update the stats:

Mond: 5-1
Ehlinger: 2-3
BiochemAg97
AG
Cappy407 said:

The problem is the NCAA protocols and Herman's desire to win over the kid's health. The doctor may have done a quick check on the sideline, and said he was cleared to go back in, but Herman should have not put him in.

The NFL protects its players more than the NCAA protects it's kids. In the NFL, is a concussion is even SUSPECTED, the player is taken to the locker room for a full evaluation. In the NCAA, the do some quick tests on the sideline and clear them the to go in after a couple plays.

Did Herman get the doctor's clearance. Yep, he was VERY quick to say he "does what the doctors tell him" and pass off the responsibility on the doctors with no real concern for his kids. Dabo on the other hand sent his QB to the locker room and left him out of the game when the same thing happened to him.

See the difference?
I feel like they did the test which didn't come back positive for a concussion. Then Sam insisted on going back in (probably didn't want to lose starting spot). Herman puts him in.

After that, wisps wouldn't want to do a full concussion test during week, because if it did come back positive it raises questions about the effectiveness of their little eye test and looks bad on Herman for putting him back in. Basically, they don't want to know.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.