FPHA

48,569 Views | 501 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Furlock Bones
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great Beard of Zeus said:

I have never seen more Richard Envy from any fan base than Arlington's D envy of Houston.
might be relevant....if Houston had any D.

look the Rangers might be mediocre at best....but for the Lastros to trash talk them....LMFAO!!!!!!!

pathetic. especially in any recent comparison - consider the stats above and these below for overall records

Rangers are +150 wins better than the Stros in the last 10 years.
Stros were +87 in the previous 10 years
And Stros were +1 in the previous 10 years

Rangers have been much better recently, Stros were somewhat better the previous 10 years and before that they both sucked pretty equally. So still over 30 years the Rangers have the advantage.

and you want to talk smack about 10-5 vs. 5-10.......and claim to have any D to brag about ?!?!?!?!?!?

Silent For Too Long
Zombie Joe is up late drunk trying desperately to win the internet tonight.

FPHA.

LPTR.

All.

That.

Matters.
MelvinUdall
Zombie Jon Snow is pissed, woah....
VanZandt92
North American Flagship said:

I have to tip my hat to the Rangers, who put on the best "Second Place At The World Series" parade I've ever had the embarrassment to be stuck in.

Come to think of it, I think it was probably a traffic jam while Dallas drivers stroked their rods to the sounds of Jerruh Jones on some dogcrap sports talk radio channel. Gross.

1310 The Ticket is pretty fun.
Zombie Jon Snow
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Pissed and drunk - you guys are hysterical.

LOL.

a. I don't drink alcohol.
b. I'm not pissed cuz I really don't care. I don't even watch baseball or care who wins what. I don't own a single piece of Rangers gear, I haven't been to a game in 10+ years and don't follow them.

I'm entertained by this laughable pissing contest from a laughing stock who thinks they can trash talk ANYONE. It's comical.

The Astros are a joke. always have been. So have the Rangers mostly. It's like bragging that you're the second worst team not the worst....but when the facts are ALL in the Rangers favor (I looked them up) except for the first 15 games of THIS season.....WOW!!!!! Pathetic.

Enjoy your monumental achievement of winning the first 3 weeks of April.

Jock 07
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

b. I'm not pissed cuz I really don't care.
Clearly
MelvinUdall
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Pissed and drunk - you guys are hysterical.

LOL.

a. I don't drink alcohol.
b. I'm not pissed cuz I really don't care. I don't even watch baseball or care who wins what. I don't own a single piece of Rangers gear, I haven't been to a game in 10+ years and don't follow them.

I'm entertained by this laughable pissing contest from a laughing stock who thinks they can trash talk ANYONE. It's comical.

The Astros are a joke. always have been. So have the Rangers mostly. It's like bragging that you're the second worst team not the worst....but when the facts are ALL in the Rangers favor (I looked them up) except for the first 15 games of THIS season.....WOW!!!!! Pathetic.

Enjoy your monumental achievement of winning the first 3 weeks of April.

That is a lot of words for someone that doesn't care.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

uh huh.....the typical action of losers. when you can't attack the message, attack the messenger.

pathetic.
MelvinUdall
Zombie Jon Snow said:

uh huh.....the typical action of losers. when you can't attack the message, attack the messenger.

pathetic.

You also must be new here...
aTm2004
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

pathetic.
Actually, he did attack the message. Your message was that you didn't care, and he pointed out that you spent a lot of time typing up how much you didn't care. You also showed how much you didn't care by responding to his post in 3 minutes.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
aTm2004 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

pathetic.
Actually, he did attack the message. Your message was that you didn't care, and he pointed out that you spent a lot of time typing up how much you didn't care. You also showed how much you didn't care by responding to his post in 3 minutes.

ummmm.....I didn't reply to anyone specific dumbass....it was a generic response. Several losers attacking me - cuz they can't counter anything I said.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
nhayden said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

pathetic.

yeah sure....22K posts in 11 years = new guy.
aggie7911
These threads aren't the same without MUY
Schrute Farms
The best Sic 'em 'Stros argument so far:

*People really thought the Astros were badazz twice in the '80s. Then people thought we were super badazz a few times in the 90's. That makes us an all time badazz team of relevancy. Undisputed facts.
MelvinUdall
Zombie Jon Snow said:

nhayden said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

pathetic.

You must not know how Rivalries works.
aTm2004
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

aTm2004 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

pathetic.

ummmm.....I didn't reply to anyone specific dumbass....it was a generic response. Several losers attacking me - cuz they can't counter anything I said.
ZJS at 7:36: "Blah blah blah...I don't care...blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"
nhayden at 8:32: "That is a lot of words for someone that doesn't care."
ZJS at 8:35:"...can't attack the message..."

Tell me again how you weren't responding to anyone specific.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
nhayden said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

nhayden said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

pathetic.

i don't think you know what a rivalry is.....this isn't a rivalry and it certainly isn't "old".

Literally nobody but Houston seems to care.

It's a joke.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
aTm2004 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

aTm2004 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

pathetic.

ZJS at 7:36: "Blah blah blah...I don't care...blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"
nhayden at 8:32: "That is a lot of words for someone that doesn't care."
ZJS at 8:35:"...can't attack the message..."

Tell me again how you weren't responding to anyone specific.

silent, jock and others had done similar....it was a universal reply. If meant just for him/her I would have replied to him/her.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Houston and Texas are among the 4 or 5 biggest jokes in MLB.

To call it a rivalry, and "old" on top of that is just hysterical.

And to declare yourself the winner for 15 games in April of one season is beyond pathetic.
ebdb_bnb
Zombie Jon continuing to show everyone how much he just doesn't care. Wish I cared about stuff as much as he doesn't.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
ebdb_bnb said:

Zombie Jon continuing to show everyone how much he just doesn't care. Wish I cared about stuff as much as he doesn't.

I just love to argue.
Silent For Too Long
Dude's reaching Randy Duke levels of word count.

Totally doesn't care.
Silent For Too Long
Hey Dwight.

Reality

88jrt06
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

ebdb_bnb said:

I just love to argue.
I don't care.
aTm2004
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

ebdb_bnb said:

I just love to argue.
If you put this much effort into something you actually do care about, you would have seen a female orgasm by now.
88jrt06
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

silent, jock and others had done similar....it was a universal reply. If meant just for him/her I would have replied to him/her.
Nah, whether at 12:09 am or 7:30 the next morning, it's just that you're not good at this.....
Here on the FPHA thread...
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
aTm2004 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

ebdb_bnb said:

I just love to argue.
If you put this much effort into something you actually do care about, you would have seen a female orgasm by now.
why would i care about that?

lol

another winner of a rebuttal by the way.....more personal attacks on a message board...from someone who doesn't know me. awesome. you're quite the master debater.

....not a single rebuttal of anything substantive.

just "wahhhh" and "look how much he doesn't care" and random personal attacks.

the funny thing is I truly don't care - about the teams or baseball. i don't watch baseball, don't follow baseball and don't go to games. If I was going to go I would have gone in one of the few good seasons the Rangers ever had. I went a few times when my kids were young just because they wanted to go to a baseball game.

I only care about winning the argument and since thats all ya'll have got in the way of rebuttal, well mission accomplished.

Enjoy your precious days in first place.
Silent For Too Long
You keep ignoring the one and only rebuttal that is actually relevant to this thread.

This one.
North American Flagship
Divert attention from your crap team, Zombie & Schrute.

Divert the f*** out of it.
88jrt06
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

aTm2004 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

ebdb_bnb said:

I just love to argue.
why would i care about that?

the funny thing is I truly don't care - about the teams or baseball. i don't watch baseball, don't follow baseball and don't go to games. If I was going to go I would have gone in one of the few good seasons the Rangers ever had. I went a few times when my kids were young just because they wanted to go to a baseball game.

I only care about winning the argument and since thats all ya'll have got in the way of rebuttal, well mission accomplished.

Enjoy your precious days in first place.
He's going to hire a lawyer any minute to prove that he doesn't care about the FPHA thread.
The 20 or so posts over the last 18 hours on the FPHA thread notwithstanding. (Slept a few hrs in there...).
No care. At all. For example, see his last sentence above. Not at all....don't care.
Schrute Farms
North American Flagship said:

Divert attention from your crap team, Zombie & Schrute.

Divert the f*** out of it.

How bad are you guys at reading comprehension? I own the ish out of the LPTR. No need for diversion. Would be a .500 club if the closer didn't pull a Lidge-esque mental implosion this season. That's the lone positive so far.
Jock 07
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Clearly
Joe Exotic
AG
Great Beard of Zeus said:

I have never seen more Richard Envy from any fan base than Arlington's D envy of Houston.

If either of these fanbases envy the other that is some sad ****.
The Wonderer
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

nhayden said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

nhayden said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

pathetic.

i don't think you know what a rivalry is.....this isn't a rivalry and it certainly isn't "old".

It's a joke.

He meant this board, dumbass.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.