Randolph Duke

747,980 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It all started with this and then he dug in deeper on it.
SteveBott
AG
Well his tweets did start a donation drive to donate in his name.
IrishTxAggie
AG
I think if they ever un-suspend his account, we should let twitter know the origins of why they say 'ag.gy' instead of 'Aggie'. Bet they'd be falling all over themselves to suspend everyone that uses it then.
Bottlehead90
AG
Why do they say it that way?
Madman
AG
Ag gay I would guess. So a homo joke
Bottlehead90
AG
Madman said:

Ag gay I would guess. So a homo joke

Maybe
Not very original, but Belmont folks and their followers aren't very original.

What happens there usually happened somewhere else first and they copied it.
HTownAg98
So who had "July 2019" in the betting pool?
dermdoc
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

As the father of a special needs daughter who does not drive and got her Masters walking to class, Randy needs his ass kicked. Repeatedly.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
SACR
AG
dermdoc said:

IrishTxAggie said:

As the father of a special needs daughter who does not drive and got her Masters walking to class, Randy needs his ass kicked. Repeatedly.
I'll hold him, you hit him, and then we switch?
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
StringerBell
AG
im getting a lot of joy out of the fact that randy's tweets led to about 5k being donated to Aggie ACHIEVE in his honor after which he was permanently banned from twitter.

so basically the last thing he did was contribute to the improvement of A&M. cant think of a more fitting end.
David_Puddy
AG
dermdoc said:

IrishTxAggie said:

That's the understatement of the year
realestateguru
AG
Since he has been kicked off of Twitter he has to find someplace to bloviate his insane opinions on A&M

Satterfield Insanity
IrishTxAggie
AG
realestateguru said:

Since he has been kicked off of Twitter he has to find someplace to bloviate his insane opinions on A&M

Satterfield Insanity
That guy is such a freaking idiot. I work in Ag and used to call on dairies in W. Texas and NM. The reason that A&M new grad vets don't move to W. Texas is because the people out there that want them can't afford them! Or any veterinarians for that matter. New grad vets (large animal and livestock vets) can come out of college and pick up a job with Merck, Elanco, Purina/LOL, Cargill, etc. starting out at around at least $125K and that's on the low end of some of the numbers I've seen and heard.

The reason that A&M is pushing back on tceh having a vet school is because it will do nothing to ease their issues and tceh's ag program has shown no proof that they can properly prepare kids to enter a vet program because their ag program is **** and they fear that they won't be able to properly staff a vet school.

Also, if you put a vet school in W. Texas, the majority of the kids that go through there won't stay in W. Texas. The large animal producers up their will still have to compete with private industry and they'll pluck the best with nice salaries and perks while leaving the field with the scraps.

Beetle 92
AG
realestateguru said:

Satterfield Insanity

That link gave my phone the Ebolzikaids.
McInnis80
If "Randy's" tree fell in the woods of Surely Horns, would anyone hear it?
DayAg!
S
His existence is tremendously sad. I'm sure psychologists would like to talk with him and use his persona and diatribes as text book cases that they could use in the classroom. He has a disorder of the highest magnitude. Classic to be exact. There is no help short of medical sedation and a half comatose existence to even begin to curb the reality that he lives in. He's sick guys, and I'm beginning to feel sort of sorry for him.
GrapevineAg
AG
I don't feel sorry for him in the least, but I am worried that he may go postal some day soon.
SACR
AG

His take on A&M being a reform school or why they taught military science is laughably uninformed. He'll probably get some of those mouth-breathers to believe it, though.

The Morrill Land Grant Acts had two goals, to begin teaching agriculture and engineering to the general populace to increase farming and manufacturing yields, and to provide officers for the Union Army for the war effort. Ignoramuses like Satterfield forget that the Acts were passed during the Civil War, and a part of their purpose was to help the war effort.

It isn't a coincidence that A&M did not begin classes until 1876, AFTER the Civil War was over. The South did not want to provide officers for the military for the North.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
45-70Ag
AG
third coast.. said:

Hes going to take all this talk about beating him up and run with it like we are planning am actual violent attack on him.

He's earned it.
AggieBand2004
AG
Madman
AG
Did somebody hack his account?
AgE2theBONE
AG
Madman said:

Did somebody hack his account?
It's not the same acct.
AggieBand2004
AG
I don't have Twitter nor care to, but he recently retweeted a bunch of pro-A&M stuff.
I just found it interesting.
dermdoc
AG
I think most of what this guy does is just trolling and he gets off on seeing us pissed off. But when you make fun of special needs kids from the anonymity of a keyboard, you need to be forced to publically apologize AND then get your ass kicked
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
dermdoc said:

I think most of what this guy does is just trolling and he gets off on seeing us pissed off. But when you make fun of special needs kids from the anonymity of a keyboard, you need to be forced to publically apologize AND then get your ass kicked

I agree a lot is just trolling but if you call him out for having a crappy PLM degree and less than stellar work record from the FINRA site in front of his moronic disciples who truly believe what he spews, then he will really get mad. It's kind of funny, he doesn't like being exposed for the loser he truly is.
digging tunnels
AG
i fully promise you - he isn't trolling. he hates Aggies that much. He is that butthurt and agsessed
drthoop
AG

It all started

When his Father didn't pull out in time.
Tom Hooper '82,'84,'86---- College Station, Texas
TommyBrady
AG
I'm the new Randolph Duke and took the @ so he'd have to come up with something else when he makes a new one.
Wildmen03
AG
TommyBrady said:

I'm the new Randolph Duke and took the @ so he'd have to come up with something else when he makes a new one.

Cy_Tolliver
David_Puddy said:

dermdoc said:

IrishTxAggie said:

That's the understatement of the year
I have a special needs son, and I'd personally like to beat the sh*t out of this dude. I'm not kidding.
Serious Lee
third coast.. said:

Hes going to take all this talk about beating him up and run with it like we are planning am actual violent attack on him.
already there...

Quote:

When subpoenas fly....
FYI- **** ****, **** Gabe Bock, **** Billy Liucci, and **** the rest of the defendants in civil court.
Your posters want to physically harm me, you know it, and you want to take their joint action to physically attack me to civil court..
OK. Cool. Hook 'em.
I will dox every one of your subscribers in federal court.
And then I will go after you, and prevail.
Test me.
Jock 07
AG
Walt Luddiger said:

third coast.. said:

already there...

Quote:

When subpoenas fly....
FYI- **** ****, **** Gabe Bock, **** Billy Liucci, and **** the rest of the defendants in civil court.
Your posters want to physically harm me, you know it, and you want to take their joint action to physically attack me to civil court..
OK. Cool. Hook 'em.
Test me.

that nut job is becoming even more unhinged, hey randy here's another "death threat" for you to file: rememberer, down the road, not across the street.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Walt Luddiger said:

third coast.. said:

already there...

Quote:

When subpoenas fly....
OK. Cool. Hook 'em.
Test me.

First Page Last Page
Page 101 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.