Randolph Duke

768,412 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
DenverAg91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It looks like old Randy is a racist himself, never would have guessed, now he is banned from Twitter, not sure If permanent or temporary since his account is still up

Post removed:
by user
ClassOf17
Wow this being a longhorn fan really pushed him over the edge. Pitiful
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
ClassOf17 said:

Wow this being a longhorn fan really pushed him over the edge. Pitiful

Not just a fan but a graduate.
usmcbrooks
Read some of the replies to that tweet. Idiot actually thinks he is the one who deserves an apology.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
usmcbrooks said:

Read some of the replies to that tweet. Idiot actually thinks he is the one who deserves an apology.

And this surprises you because? That guy is completely delusional, he doesn't just make up BS about A&M to troll knowing it's BS. He totally believes it. As George Costanza said, " It's not a lie if you believe it."
The thing is most sips don't take him seriously, only a small cohort of Texas State and other t-shirt sips that are his disciples. Every single one of them including Saterfield is an idiot on a grand scale, none of which have any critical thinking skills and all lack the self awareness to see it. You can't win a debate with this idiot.
FriscoKid
AG
Oh my goodness. That is absolutely hilarious.
dixichkn
AG
Niiiiiice job Satterfield. True colors coming through right there.
DenverAg91
AG
usmcbrooks said:

I'm shocked that anyone would think he is a racist after his tweet that I uploaded and people would try to connect him to the letter of all people
Post removed:
by user
usmcbrooks
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

usmcbrooks said:

And this surprises you because? That guy is completely delusional, he doesn't just make up BS about A&M to troll knowing it's BS. He totally believes it. As George Costanza said, " It's not a lie if you believe it."
The thing is most sips don't take him seriously, only a small cohort of Texas State and other t-shirt sips that are his disciples. Every single one of them including Saterfield is an idiot on a grand scale, none of which have any critical thinking skills and all lack the self awareness to see it. You can't win a debate with this idiot.
Is that a felony or a misdemeanor?
Cy_Tolliver
That dude is seriously sick and obsessed. If I had to choose between a young hot Glenn Close burning pet rabbits on my stove and trying to assault my family and Randolph Duke, I'm going Glenn Close
goodAg80
AG
Cy_Tolliver said:

That dude is seriously sick and obsessed. If I had to choose between a young hot Glenn Close burning pet rabbits on my stove and trying to assault my family and Randolph Duke, I'm going Glenn Close
She was hot?

Tom Hagen
AG
goodAg80 said:

Cy_Tolliver said:

She was hot?

She was never as hot as Anne Archer.
Grits
AG
Randolf Duke = Robin Chiswell = .....vintz!

They're all the same person, it's like a horror movie plot twist.
-OCHWFLAKASSBRTTEFE-
Biz Ag
AG
That's one premise of the movie I never understood - cheating with Glenn Close while married to Anne Archer.
ghollow
AG

Love to see Randy Dook being put in his place.

He still reads this forum daily if not hourly. Stuff that gets posted here regularly shows up on his twitter feed.

At least it used to.
MooreTrucker
AG
goodAg80 said:

Cy_Tolliver said:

She was hot?

At least find a pic from the movie as opposed to 23 years later

Still not hot, but WAY better than Randolph
goodAg80
AG
MooreTrucker said:

goodAg80 said:

Cy_Tolliver said:

She was hot?

At least find a pic from the movie as opposed to 23 years later

Still not hot, but WAY better than Randolph
Wait?!?!?!? Were you talking about having sex with Randolph versus Glenn Close? OK then, I'll take Glenn Close.
goodAg80
AG
Biz Ag said:

That's one premise of the movie I never understood - cheating with Glenn Close while married to Anne Archer.
MooreTrucker
AG
WTF is that?
goodAg80
AG
MooreTrucker said:

WTF is that?
The housekeeper that he boinked while he was married.
Roadhouse
AG
ghollow said:

Love to see Randy Dook being put in his place.

He still reads this forum daily if not hourly. Stuff that gets posted here regularly shows up on his twitter feed.

At least it used to.
I reported the tweet as racist as well. Oops, sorry Randy...
MooreTrucker
AG
Yikes!
45-70Ag
AG
So randy got in trouble with Twitter?
MooreTrucker
AG
Yeah. Scroll up a bit.
usmcbrooks
Irish_Man said:

So randy got in trouble with Twitter?

Yep he tweeted a picture of his wardrobe.
GrapevineAg
AG
Is it really a surprise that someone who chose "Randolph Duke" as his alias was also a racist?
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
He'll just come back as Mortimer...
Grits
AG
What if Randolf Duke is Robin Chiswell?
-OCHWFLAKASSBRTTEFE-
Al Bula
AG
Snicklepox said:

What if Randolf Duke is Robin Chiswell?
that would be awesome but Charles Satterfield was tweeting hate speech and posting on surly horns while UT grad Robin Chiswell was still in jail.
CDUB98
Smithjg
I have to ask, IF & I said IF the KKK robe is actually stored in Cushing as Randi Dork claims, why in the hell is it still there? What good could ever come from keeping something like that? Whose bright idea was it to store it and keep it over the years?!?
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
Smithjg said:

I have to ask, IF & I said IF the KKK robe is actually stored in Cushing as Randi Dork claims, why in the hell is it still there? What good could ever come from keeping something like that? Whose bright idea was it to store it and keep it over the years?!?

It's not there, really? No school would have that, even Bob Jones University. Not sure if you're aware but Charles Satterfileld aka Randolph Duke makes things up to fit a fantasy narrative he's created. Let's see there is A&M can't recruit any elite athlete because of its culture, yet we dominate the horns for in state kids. The Jimbo Fisher era will be glorious for the horns because he's old and can not relate to kids and that plus A&M culture ensures they can't recruit anyone. A&M is a trade school and all of its graduates manage hotels and convenience stores. Now it's DX Bible who later coached at Texas btw was a member of the Klan and A&M has his robe in their library. A word of advice - if Duke claims something about A&M it's almost certainly not true.
Smithjg
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

Smithjg said:

It's not there, really? No school would have that, even Bob Jones University. Not sure if you're aware but Charles Satterfileld aka Randolph Duke makes things up to fit a fantasy narrative he's created. Let's see there is A&M can't recruit any elite athlete because of its culture, yet we dominate the horns for in state kids. The Jimbo Fisher era will be glorious for the horns because he's old and can not relate to kids and that plus A&M culture ensures they can't recruit anyone. A&M is a trade school and all of its graduates manage hotels and convenience stores. Now it's DX Bible who later coached at Texas btw was a member of the Klan and A&M has his robe in their library. A word of advice - if Duke claims something about A&M it's almost certainly not true.
That's exactly why I said IF it is there, I know the Satterfield Saga well, and have on several occasions, proven his bulli**** to be exactly that, bull. He is a psychopath and completely off the rails, he needs professional help. I honestly fear that one day he will prove it (being a psycho!) and I just hope he does not doing it on the A&M campus.
First Page Last Page
Page 98 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.