Randolph Duke

768,371 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
Al Bula
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Son_Of_Fanatic said:

I showed her some of the stuff ol Randy has said she said the similarities between some of the stuff she dealt with in that unit and Randy is a bit alarming.
LOL you showed the ravings of some dweeb that trolls texags to a correctional officer?!

Son_Of_Fanatic
RPM said:

Son_Of_Fanatic said:

I showed her some of the stuff ol Randy has said she said the similarities between some of the stuff she dealt with in that unit and Randy is a bit alarming.
LOL you showed the ravings of some dweeb that trolls texags to a correctional officer?!

Where did I say she was a correctional officer? What is it they say about assumptions...
Aggie304
realestateguru said:

That nut job got it all wrong again.

https://data.chronicle.com/category/state/Texas/faculty-salaries/

Well he makes up everything he spouts off about

No shocker there

Gig em!
Al Bula
AG
Son_Of_Fanatic said:

RPM said:

Son_Of_Fanatic said:

Where did I say she was a correctional officer? What is it they say about assumptions...
Jimmies rustled.

You must not see the irony of "living rent free inside your brain" when you and your psych ward doc girlfriend discuss Randolph Duke. That's just weird.
ghollow
AG
Aggie304 said:

realestateguru said:

That nut job got it all wrong again.

https://data.chronicle.com/category/state/Texas/faculty-salaries/

Well he makes up everything he spouts off about

No shocker there

He is such an idiot.

If you look at the data, A&M pays better than tu Austin does. For some reason, he does not seem to mention that in his tweets. According to his data, we pay about $30K or about 25% more than bastar* little brother down in Austin.
Aggie_Fanatic
AG

SidetrackAg
AG
Just scrolled trough his twitter feed. What a pathetic waste of molecules.
MooreTrucker
AG
The real pathetic part is that he does all this "research" finding lists and charts and all, and then still has to just make **** up to fit his sad, obsessive anti-Aggie agenda.
technoviking
AG
Post removed:
by user
Hood
AG
Duke taking it on the chin. I dig it.

Thanks, Zwerneman.
CW Griswold
Do you get more of a serial killer vibe or a potential mass shooter vibe from Randy?
American Hardwood
AG
Why not both?
American Hardwood
AG
Robin Chiswell thinks Randy is creepy and unstable.
MooreTrucker
AG
I don't see him as dangerous, simply pathetic. His self-worth is rock bottom and he cries out for someone, anyone to notice him and act like he is something more than a whimpering child. He's found some validation from the sip idiots that follow him, but even many of them are starting to figure out what a loser he is and distance from him, which causes him to double down on the stupid. This drops his self-worth even lower and the cycle continues.
realestateguru
AG
Made my afternoon. He is still defending his racist sip brother on twitter. Did anyone forward his twitter & shaggy account as a material witness to the Houston PD?
Roadhouse
AG
Even Clob thinks Randy is a lying moron. Which is ironic.
realestateguru
AG
His twitter feed is hilarious.....but but but you Aggies accused Charlene first....what a waste of a human being.
David_Puddy
AG
Randy is posting here under the username of "Above Ground Pool." Blatantly obvious
Shoefly!
AG
That's wrong it's above ground pu ss
FriscoKid
AG
Let's be honest he got absolutely destroyed today. What kind of an idiot makes the kind of claims he was making yesterday?
ABATTBQ11
AG
Gonna be honest... I think clob might be an mfbarnes' long con.
Post removed:
by user
Mookie
AG
https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/3005250/3

I said the same thing 6 weeks ago. I'm convinced he is.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
MooreTrucker said:

I don't see him as dangerous, simply pathetic. His self-worth is rock bottom and he cries out for someone, anyone to notice him and act like he is something more than a whimpering child. He's found some validation from the sip idiots that follow him, but even many of them are starting to figure out what a loser he is and distance from him, which causes him to double down on the stupid. This drops his self-worth even lower and the cycle continues.

It's even more pathetic because the sip idiots that follow him such as Longhorn frenzy are t shirt sips that either did not go to college or to Texas State. They hang on Saterfield's every word about how A&M is just basically a trade school etc., and it makes them feel better about their useless lives. These are the Randolph Duke disciples.
Rick Dalton
AG
"He's found some validation from the sip idiots that follow him"

All 400 of them.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
FriscoKid said:

Let's be honest he got absolutely destroyed today. What kind of an idiot makes the kind of claims he was making yesterday?

More than you'd think. I had a sip dude text me today and sharing the DMN article from today. He sent it with a "see? Not a longhorn?"

I sent back the pictures of the fridge and the chronicle article and told him he was an idiot.

He didn't respond.
Post removed:
by user
rockelle
rockelle
rockelle
ABATTBQ11
AG
third coast.. said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Gonna be honest... I think clob might be an mfbarnes' long con.

When he first showed up someone said that he was legit because that user name is verified on some other site and well known. It would have to be stolen identity, which he did with idelriego or whatever. Barnes has at least 2 user names on this board right now. Roscoepcoltrane and rancher1953 are both him.

I'm thinking his username on the other site is a made up identity. Let's be honest, with as much time and effort as he put into his personalities and socks, it wouldn't be all that surprising for him to be playing many sides.
Post removed:
by user
bobbranco
AG
What exactly? Cleaning their sister's dildo collection?
Jock 07
AG
rockelle said:

If I remember correctly, wasn't he too chicken**** to write the letters himself? I'm pretty sure he was advocating for his lemming cult-like followers to do his bidding for him.
First Page Last Page
Page 97 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.