Clob94 Has No Friends

16,155 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by third coast..
Clob94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This coming from the guy that named a thread after me?

Insightful.
Ed Harley
AG
Clob94 said:

This coming from the guy that named a thread after me?

Insightful.

I started a thread about how you had no friends, and you've done nothing to make anyone think otherwise. You've merely confirmed what we all know:
you don't have friends and don't even have someone you've ever met that will tolerate your dumbass over the course of a football game and, as a result, we have to deal with your barely literate, lying ass (no one believes you are "riding" on a jet plane to do big-time business in Angola with a dip in and ball cap on).
Clob94
My feels are simply crushed. Crushed I say. (Yawn) Wait, aren't you supposed to be taking notes on how to play big boy football?
Canyon99
He flies on planes. He has hot Polish girlfriends. He confers with members of OPEC. He posts on TexAgs.
Clob94
He used to post on the shag.... but his alma mater was overtaken by hipsters and tree hugging social justice warriors who like calling people nazi because you own guns and wear boots and don't eat vegan.

We cool now?
Ed Harley
AG
Clob94 said:

My feels are simply crushed. Crushed I say. (Yawn) Wait, aren't you supposed to be taking notes on how to play big boy football?

Kansas beat your team last year and went toe-to-toe with them this year and you're lecturing me in big boy football? You're a special kind of stupid. The kind who is going to lose his 5 figure life savings on a scam in Angola.
91_Aggie
AG
Kansas loss was against chollie.
Clob94
91_Aggie said:

I'm glad someone is paying attention.
Ed Harley
AG
Good catch. 2 years ago. Point still stands. This numbnutz who's bragging about going to Africa to get duped has no business lecturing anyone on "big boy football."
Clob94
Ed Harley said:

Good catch. 2 years ago. Point still stands. This numbnutz who's bragging about going to Africa to get duped has no business lecturing anyone on "big boy football."
Well Eddie, had you been paying attention to your surroundings, you'd have known that it was not I that initially dropped the "big boy football" comment, and taking notes.

But because you've got this massive erection right now about trying to bash or offend me, you've lost all your objectivity and thus, your observation skills. Pro tip, educated adults that went to different universities can engage in civil discourse about sports. But hey, bash the sip!
bobbranco
AG
Clob94 said:

bobbranco said:

Getting serious up in here. I hope the boy that schlub is taking to Angola survives the rapey business partners.
Going to be kinda hard to rape my boy Bernoulli. He's been dead for 240 years..... but his principles live on. And woosh, my joke went right over your head....

Pump away.
Mookie
AG
This doofus literally is mfbarnes. Same posting style and same stupid stories.
Clob94
Mookie said:

This doofus literally is mfbarnes. Same posting style and same stupid stories.
I don't know who that is but, cool.
fistofsouth
Clob94 said:

91_Aggie said:

I'm glad someone is paying attention.
Yes get it right people; Maryland is the current basketball school that owns the tsips.
DayAg!
S
Ball (ping) hammer????
Ed Harley
AG
Clob94 said:

Ed Harley said:

Well Eddie, had you been paying attention to your surroundings, you'd have known that it was not I that initially dropped the "big boy football" comment, and taking notes.

But because you've got this massive erection right now about trying to bash or offend me, you've lost all your objectivity and thus, your observation skills. Pro tip, educated adults that went to different universities can engage in civil discourse about sports. But hey, bash the sip!

Just go do your awesome deal and let us know how many hundreds you make. Deal?
Kill Switch
Muy said:

Clob paid for internet access on a plane to post on Texags.
Emirates give you free Internet access, just an observation. I actually prefer flying Singapore Airline. All you have to do is take one look at their flight attendants and you will know why. My bucket list goal is to join the Mile High club on one of their flights with one of them.

http://www.traveller.com.au/content/dam/images/1/y/o/i/j/image.related.articleLeadwide.520x294.1yoiv.png/1417486152016.jpg
Muy
AG
I've been in awe of a crew of Korean Air flight attendants walking through the airport.

Then a few bitter fossils from American or Delta walk by and the pants loosen again.
goodAg80
AG
Muy said:

I've been in awe of a crew of Korean Air flight attendants walking through the airport.

Then a few bitter fossils from American or Delta walk by and the pants loosen again.
No kidding. The hags from USAir are grotesque.
Cy_Tolliver
Muy said:

The thing is, no one in Asia gives AF about political correctness so they hire hot girls that draw people to their ariline.
DayAg!
S
Quote:

The thing is, no one in Asia gives AF about political correctness so they hire hot girls that draw people to their ariline.
a 1000 times this.
Muy
AG
Anyone heard from Clob? I fear he was taken in Africa and sold into the sex trade business, then they realized what a loser he is and threw him into a pit that doesn't have internet. If it did, he'd be posting here.
Agvet12
AG
More than likely he finally left his moms basement to go grab packaged Ramen for the week
Gunny456
AG
Clob...just to let you know that some of us know about ole Daniel Bernoulli who actually died in 1782 and his principle of pressure and velocity which is the basics taught in any flight ground school as to the creation of lift by a wing and hence why a plane flies. So are you trying to impress somebody by using these big words or of your tremendous knowledge of aviation?
So if you know so much about the principles of flight I guess you are a pilot as well??
Katie_hopkins
Clob how many ut male swimmers did you bang ?
AgEng06
AG
Dude, lots of us know who Bernoulli is. Flight experience has nothing to do with it.
Phatbob
AG
AgEng06 said:

Dude, lots of us know who Bernoulli is. Flight experience has nothing to do with it.

I try to keep a few jars of the stuff around for when it's my turn to make dinner .
A New Hope
AgEng06 said:

I don't get the hype. Bernoulli Pasta is fine but honestly central market organic bronze cut is where it's at.
Grits
AG
Some of y'all are just plain mean
-OCHWFLAKASSBRTTEFE-
Muy
AG
Gunny456 said:

Clob...just to let you know that some of us know about ole Daniel Bernoulli who actually died in 1782 and his principle of pressure and velocity which is the basics taught in any flight ground school as to the creation of lift by a wing and hence why a plane flies. So are you trying to impress somebody by using these big words or of your tremendous knowledge of aviation?
So if you know so much about the principles of flight I guess you are a pilot as well??

I thought it had to do with fluid dynamics?
goodAg80
AG
Muy said:

Gunny456 said:

I thought it had to do with fluid dynamics?
It does.

Air acts like a fluid around a moving wing. The lift of the wing is a combination of a) the Bernoulli effect due to wing shape causing lower pressure on the top of the wing (upward force) as air (acting like a fluid) moves around the wing and b) the air pressure on the bottom of the wing due to wings being angled slightly upward causing air to be deflected down (also creates upward force).
Muy
AG
Clob was smiling in his pit of misery thinking nobody knew what he was talking about.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
Gunny456
AG
Dude.......Its also one of the first things taught to student pilots/airmen so you learn about lift and how a stall can occur. See goodAg80 explanation. Clob was saying he was in a plane and ref. Bernoulli. A common saying among pilots is that " Bernoulli keeps the plane in the air...not Marconi." In other words fly the airplane first and don't worry about talking on the radio in an emergency.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Clob94 said:

It's an oil artifical lift deal. Sometimes we have to go to Sonangol's HQ and meet with the brass, sometimes we go out into the kinguila field near Soyo to meet with the on sight engineers. Just depends.
You would think a bloke in the oil bidness would know a little more about pipelines.

oops

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.