Clob94 Has No Friends

16,129 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by third coast..
Muy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A Southwest flight to Des Moines isn't Air France just because a bunch of gay dudes are servicing you.
Muy
AG
Or you actually are heading to France and still chose to post here.
Ed Harley
AG
Clob94 said:

Roadhouse said:

I checked his history the other day. He was posting in Politics that he used to have a "stupid hot" Polish girlfriend.

Such a badass.
Keep stalking me and I'll dump you too.

Clob. Seriously. We're just talking **** and joking around but you need to get back to work (your plane "ride" to France) or you'll get fired.
Clob94
Two actually. 17 and 19 but alas, they drowned in canyon lake in a tragic boating accident..... along with all their AR cousins........
Clob94
Layover in France then onto Luanda Angola.
Ed Harley
AG
Clob94 said:

Are you not traveling with someone who might want to be speaking with you on the awesome trip, Clob?
Muy
AG
Clob94 said:

Just hold the hook'em hand up and you'll meet some new dudes in no time.
Clob94
Flying solo. Two of my business partners arrived there yesterday. Angola sucks balls but we've got a project we are trying to get nailed down.
Clob94
I know you're joking but seriously, I always travel with my Texas hat.... good luck charm as I have never crashed. But no matter where I go, I will hear "hook'em horns" at least once on nearly every overseas trip.
David_Puddy
AG
Muy said:

Clob paid for internet access on a plane to post on Texags.

F'ing brutal. And if he's on SW he could've watched the game free
Ed Harley
AG
Clob94 said:

Flying solo. Two of my business partners arrived there yesterday. Angola sucks balls but we've got a project we are trying to get nailed down.

Got it. Now I'm clear. You're a big-time business guy doing business in Angola, your only friends are already at the big-time business meeting, and you only have time to post here because of free wifi on Air France.
Muy
AG
Those partners are desperately trying to get the contract signed before clob struts in the room with his hat on!
Clob94
Muy said:

Those partners are desperately trying to get the contract signed before clob struts in the room with his hat on!
It's not the hat that bothers them but they do get pissy when I come in with copenhagen in my mouth.
Muy
AG
So i'm assuming the meeting situation is below business-casual?
Clob94
You nailed it homie. Like tupac said "all I want is money, **** the fame I'm a simple man"..... btw... was this the first time Bama hasn't scored on their first drive all year?
bobbranco
AG
Getting serious up in here. I hope the boy that schlub is taking to Angola survives the rapey business partners.
Clob94
It's an oil artifical lift deal. Sometimes we have to go to Sonangol's HQ and meet with the brass, sometimes we go out into the kinguila field near Soyo to meet with the on sight engineers. Just depends.
Ed Harley
AG
Clob94 said:

You nailed it homie. Like tupac said "all I want is money, **** the fame I'm a simple man"..... btw... was this the first time Bama hasn't scored on their first drive all year?

Sounds like you'll be making money hand over fist once this awesome business meeting concludes. Don't forget to keep that ball cap on and dip in.
Roadhouse
AG
I get the feeling that this dip **** is flying to Angola to secure some funds promised to him by the Nigerian Prince that he met over an email last week randomly sent to his Hotmail account. Gonna get 419 scammed and chopped into pieces with a machete.
Clob94
Flying solo homie. That means "alone". Little boys fly with epstein and clinton.
Ronnie Mund
Muy said:

A Southwest flight to Des Moines isn't Air France just because a bunch of gay dudes are servicing you.

This wasn't totally lame. Nice job, Muy.
Clob94
That's the plan. Been a long road getting through testing, etc. And you'd be surprised how many European girls want to know why the big guy from Texas keeps spitting into an empty cup. Makes for a great ice breaker.
Clob94
No, I was in NIgeria in June. Them dudes are cut throat. Don't get along with them very well.
GAC06
AG
Clob94 said:

That's the plan. Been a long road getting through testing, etc. And you'd be surprised how many European girls want to know why the big guy from Texas keeps spitting into an empty cup. Makes for a great ice breaker.

You're a hopeless slapdick
Clob94
bobbranco said:

Getting serious up in here. I hope the boy that schlub is taking to Angola survives the rapey business partners.
Going to be kinda hard to rape my boy Bernoulli. He's been dead for 240 years..... but his principles live on. And woosh, my joke went right over your head....
Clob94
GAC06 said:

Clob94 said:

Is this the part where I'm supposed to call you a "poopy head"? It's been a while since gradeschool.
Muy
AG
Except we know who Bernoulli is.
Muy
AG
GAC06 said:

Clob94 said:

I'm sure they're impressed when they find out you're at a restaurant or in a meeting spitting tobacco-infused saliva and storing it in a cup in front of them.
GAC06
AG
If I ever brag on a sip website about riding in a plane and dipping in front of foreigners I hope I'd have a friend or family member left who cared enough to put a bullet in my brain.
goodAg80
AG
Watch out for Ebola and AIDS
Clob94
Ha! I survived several years in austin. AIDS doesn't stand a chance. Ebola though....... the one that scare me is that dengue fever. Aparantly it makes you feel like someone is breaking your bones with a ball ping hammer.
Clob94
Wouldn't you have to be able to buy a plane ticket first?
Post removed:
by user
Clob94
Oh no's! I posted before checking if autocorrect had kicked in. How foolish of me. Whatever will I's dooooo?
Ed Harley
AG
Clob94 said:

Oh no's! I posted before checking if autocorrect had kicked in. How foolish of me. Whatever will I's dooooo?

We're understanding why you have no friends. You're an insufferable moron.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.