Randolph Duke

768,532 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
Bottlehead90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Whoever he is he needs help.

Jack Squat 83
AG
If an Aggie pops up as crazy as he is one of these days, his safety will depend on his anonymity and I'd assume he knows this.

(No worries, I'm sane for the most part besides most of you don't know me)
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
You're correct at least the way he sees it. I highly doubt anyone on TexAgs would ever physically harm the guy, but almost all would love to see him totally exposed as the lunatic he is and to never be taken seriously by anyone. Which none on TexAgs do, but some sips do, although a few I've talked to about the guy are totally embarrassed by his acts and wish he'd go away.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

almost all would love to see him totally exposed as the lunatic he is and to never be taken seriously by anyone.
I'd like to see him hospitalized before he shoots up an elementary school to save them from becoming "Agg ys."
Smithjg
A few years ago, someone mentioned on Texags that they had seen his (CMSIII) FB account, and later that day, the account was locked down and everything on the profile was blocked from public view.

Coincidence???
txjortsagent
AG
Jack Squat 83 said:

If an Aggie pops up as crazy as he is one of these days, his safety will depend on his anonymity and I'd assume he knows this.

(No worries, I'm sane for the most part besides most of you don't know me)

Most of us don't know Jack Squat
realestateguru
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

almost all would love to see him totally exposed as the lunatic he is and to never be taken seriously by anyone.
I'd like to see him hospitalized before he shoots up an elementary school to save them from becoming "Agg ys."

Go read his twitter account. Charles cannot go one day without mentioning Ags. Its pathetic.

https://twitter.com/UTRandolphDuke
ProgN
That's one twitter I avoid. We know he lies and is full of it. He craves the attention and feeds off the reactions by Ags to his bs.
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

Charles cannot go one day without mentioning Ags. Its pathetic.
We've got about 3-4 tshirt sip trolls here on OR that get up at 5am just itching to post their idiot crap every single day. They're no different. They must breed like rabbits
ClassOf17
Prognightmare said:

That's one twitter I avoid. We know he lies and is full of it. He craves the attention and feeds off the reactions by Ags to his bs.

Dude screenshotted a post in the football forum and used it to say it was a reaction to losing them in baseball.

Spends all day everyday taking down the Aggies just for 12 likes on twitter. Hilarious.
ClassOf17
Oh and what ever happened to taking down those legislators in Texas over the 12th man trademark?
ProgN
ClassOf17 said:

Prognightmare said:

Dude screenshotted a post in the football forum and used it to say it was a reaction to losing them in baseball.

Spends all day everyday taking down the Aggies just for 12 likes on twitter. Hilarious.
I'm not surprised.
DeepEastTxAg
AG
realestateguru said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Go read his twitter account. Charles cannot go one day without mentioning Ags. Its pathetic.

https://twitter.com/UTRandolphDuke

I've yet to see one of his tweets that isn't about A&M.
Smithjg
Not the one I would have expected, something about that last name just shouts lunatic! The dad is in prison for diddling kids, CMSIII is certifiably bsc and now this maniac murders three, including a kid. His age is about right for being a son.

From the Victoria Advocate... The Wharton County Sheriff's Office arrested a man after finding skeletal remains thought to belong to a family of three.

According to a news release from the sheriff's office, ROBERT SATTERFIELD, 36, was arrested Saturday on three warrants charging him with the murders of Ray Shawn Hudson Sr.; Maya Victoria Rivera; and their 5-year-old son, Ray Shawn Hudson Jr.

Anything SATTERFIELD lunatic!
realestateguru
AG
yeah that's not him or his family but is the same name of SATTERFIELD. Charles/Dan uses this as a diversion saying Aggies think he is a pedo. Again a Dallas resident living in his wife's inherited house and no children. 56 years old with a petroleum land management degree from the school in Austin. He does have a graduate degree but denies his PLM and only says he has a finance degree....irony.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
Just curious do you know where his graduate degree is from? Also, the video from FOX showed a much different person than that picture that is supposedly him. Do you know who that picture is? I'm fairly certain that the guy on the FOX video is Duke.
David_Puddy
AG
dixichkn said:

Quote:

Charles cannot go one day without mentioning Ags. Its pathetic.
We've got about 3-4 tshirt sip trolls here on OR that get up at 5am just itching to post their idiot crap every single day. They're no different. They must breed like rabbits

The "regulars" here are certainly obsessed lunatics and overall really creepy, but Duke stands alone by a wide margin. Most of the "regulars" here are far too lazy to spend every waking day for double digit hours researching Texas A&M in order to try and "tweet" out some nonsensical bullsh-t. To put it in context:

Buscemi, texastshirtsipper, etc are the guys who are peering in windows late at night
Duke is the guy who writes multiple letters per day, drives by someone's house multiple times per day, and obsessively cuts themselves
realestateguru
AG
Looks like he is having another twitter war. What a loser.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
realestateguru said:

So true and so ironic that he says we lack self awareness. Amazing that his 12 Texas State disciples on twitter actually make Duke feel important. As people laugh and make fun of his crap.
BVAg85
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

realestateguru said:

So true and so ironic that he says we lack self awareness. Amazing that his 12 Texas State disciples on twitter actually make Duke feel important. As people laugh and make fun of his crap.

We all know what happened to the last guy who had 12 disciples. But even that's too good for Randolph Duke.
VivaLaLefty
AG
BVAg85 said:

Irwin M. Fletcher said:

realestateguru said:

We all know what happened to the last guy who had 12 disciples. But even that's too good for Randolph Duke.
The only thing about this guy getting nailed is his ex-wife.
88jrt06
AG
Sure, Satterduke, you're hiding in plain sight. Keep it up.
Carlos the Jackal, Charles the Executive.
Masterminds of disguise.
At TexAgs, we know so damn little about him, confound it!
goodAg80
AG
Chauncey Gardiner
p_bubel
VivaLaLefty said:

The only thing about this guy getting nailed is his ex-wife.
SteveBott
AG
He won't like this

Trident 88
AG
SteveBott said:

He won't like this

That song/singing is gdamn horrible.
Smithjg
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

Just curious do you know where his graduate degree is from? Also, the video from FOX showed a much different person than that picture that is supposedly him. Do you know who that picture is? I'm fairly certain that the guy on the FOX video is Duke.
Video from FOX? Where might I find this?
bobbranco
AG
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/3898547/?#sp=show-clips

digging tunnels says he has met the guy.
aggiediehard10
AG
Just got the group flame text going to his twitter now to see whats going on.
"Saw Varsity's Horns Off"
Mr Global Warming
bobbranco said:

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/3898547/?#sp=show-clips

digging tunnels says he has met the guy.

After watching the first 2 seconds of that video it finally dawned on me why Duke wigged out when hated rival A&M went to the SEC. It combined the two things he hated most into one ultimate evil. I truly hope the FBI is keeping tabs on this guy. He's got potential to be a much dumber Ted Kaczynski.
wbt5845
AG
Can't wait to see this guy's take on Rev VIII's funeral.
45-70Ag
AG
What's his twitter handle
SidetrackAg
AG
@UTRandolphDuke
SidetrackAg
AG
Duke is one sad, pathetic, miserable excuse for a person
Hood
AG
Randy adding a little stolen valor to his repertoire is totally in his wheelhouse.
First Page Last Page
Page 92 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.