Randolph Duke

768,469 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
88jrt06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wbt5845 said:

Can't wait to see this guy's take on Rev VIII's funeral.
Found a 16th century British genealogical document proving no Rev has ever been an actual dog.
Claims it was always a tiny CT in a dogsuit. Busted.

Afraid he's got us this time, boys....

"With trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket-weavers who sit and smile and wiggle their thumbs & toes."
SACR
AG

Mortimer is just a troll, and a dumb one at that.

Unfortunately, people keep feeding the troll on Twitter, which is all the validation he needs.

This is the moron who thought texas could buy A&M out of the PUF with 10% of the PUF value (a payment of $2.1 billion) plus $100 million, or a payment of $2.2 billion.

PUF value is $21 billion, A&M has claim to 1/3, or roughly $7 billion, but we'd be willing to be bought out for $2.2 billion. Yeah. Stupid mother****er can't even do math.

People that dumb aren't worth the time of engaging on Twitter.
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
SidetrackAg
AG
The funny thing about duke, and others similar to him, is you can say (or tweet) one thing to him in the morning about A&M, and you will completely ruin his day.
HtownAg92
AG
88jrt06 said:

wbt5845 said:

Found a 16th century British genealogical document proving no Rev has ever been an actual dog.

"With trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket-weavers who sit and smile and wiggle their thumbs & toes."
"I searched through vet records from the 1930s (only took me about 140 hours) to find the lineage of the first 'Reveille', and discovered that the dog that the fake army corps members took back to campus actually belonged to Fauntleroy J. Sippington IV, a distinguished alumnus from THE University of Texas. While the stupid agyggys thought the dog was a mutt, he was actually bred from a champion lineage dating back to monarchy of Louis IX. So, dumb agygggys' beloved mascot is actually a branch of THE University. Further, he wasn't found, he was stolen.* I have notified the Navasota police, the Grimes County Sheriff's Department and DA, Texas DPS, the Texas Rangers, the FBI and Interpol, demanding that they bring justice to the heirs of those fake army frauds, as well as the current and former regents of the branch college that is Texas A&M. If no action is taken, I will be put the DA, Mayor, County Commissioner, Governor and the US Representative on notice that disbarment proceedings and several lawsuits seeking injunctive relief, declaratory judgment and a fraud lawsuit claiming damages with interest accumulating from 1930 will be filed. Their careers as they know it are over and this fake and fraudulent tradition will be exposed. I really don't care about any of this, but I made a bet with a guy from Michigan once.

*The rumors (and arrest and conviction records) claiming that the dog was fleeing Sippington due to various and repeated acts of bestiality are unfounded and will be addressed through separate lawsuits against those responsible."

MooreTrucker
AG
HtownAg92 said:

notice that disbarment proceedings and several lawsuits seeking injunctive relief, declaratory judgment and a fraud lawsuit claiming damages with interest accumulating from 1930 will be filed. Their careers as they know it are over and this fake and fraudulent tradition will be exposed. I really don't care about any of this, but I made a bet with a guy from Michigan once.

*The rumors (and arrest and conviction records) claiming that the dog was fleeing Sippington due to various and repeated acts of bestiality are unfounded and will be addressed through separate lawsuits against those responsible."

Oops, you took it too far. No way that numbnuts has a clue what those words mean, much less proper usage.
HTownAg98
He left out filing a RICO claim. Probably just an oversight.

I'd also like to know how he plans to disbar a county commissioner or a mayor.

This is a really bad troll job on his part. He's slacking.
Hood
AG
It was parody. And you couldn't tell the difference. Outstanding.
HTownAg98
Sippington should have tipped me off.
Hood
AG
Duke is a legit kook so it could happen to anyone. The fact that it was hard to tell just speaks to how bat-**** insane that loser actually is.
CDUB98
AG
HtownAg92 said:

88jrt06 said:

wbt5845 said:

"I searched through vet records from the 1930s (only took me about 140 hours) to find the lineage of the first 'Reveille', and discovered that the dog that the fake army corps members took back to campus actually belonged to Fauntleroy J. Sippington IV, a distinguished alumnus from THE University of Texas. While the stupid agyggys thought the dog was a mutt, he was actually bred from a champion lineage dating back to monarchy of Louis IX. So, dumb agygggys' beloved mascot is actually a branch of THE University. Further, he wasn't found, he was stolen.* I have notified the Navasota police, the Grimes County Sheriff's Department and DA, Texas DPS, the Texas Rangers, the FBI and Interpol, demanding that they bring justice to the heirs of those fake army frauds, as well as the current and former regents of the branch college that is Texas A&M. If no action is taken, I will be put the DA, Mayor, County Commissioner, Governor and the US Representative on notice that disbarment proceedings and several lawsuits seeking injunctive relief, declaratory judgment and a fraud lawsuit claiming damages with interest accumulating from 1930 will be filed. Their careers as they know it are over and this fake and fraudulent tradition will be exposed. I really don't care about any of this, but I made a bet with a guy from Michigan once.

Wait, hold on. This **** is real? I thought Htown was just making a sarcastic funny against Dookie.
CDUB98
AG
LOL, dammitt!! I should have kept reading the thread.
PPlayboy87
AG
Don't feel bad, CDUB, you literally can't parody Randy. He's that psychotic.
SteveBott
AG
Agreed I went hook line and sinker
realestateguru
AG
Looks like Satterfield is at it again.

BeowulfShaeffer
AG
Did this guy ever read "Don Quixote"? How long will he continue to tilt at windmills?
schwack schwack
AG

Maroon Dawn
AG
I still worry to this day that he's planning to come to campus with a gun or bomb to go out in one last final jihad against the source of his mental illness.

Every campus cop should have his current name and picture
HTownAg98
realestateguru said:

Looks like Satterfield is at it again.

Here's what the judge lol do with his letter:
v
Dr. Nefario
He signed it as Randolph Duke? Either his break with reality is complete or this is Satterfield satire.

Or, you know,
Oscar Diggs
AG
Can you imagine being the executive at Washington Soap who receives this letter and goes into the owner's office and tells the owner that new information has come to light and that they need to reopen the case. The executive asks Randy for copies of his "extensive evidence". Upon receiving the 28 boxes of single spaced double sided copy, the executive tows the cart into conference room full of company executives and proclaims "we've got those Aggies". He opens the first box and starts to read page one, how many pages into the box till the executive is fired?
TPS_Report
AG
Wow... this is so sad. It is a legally registered trademark. It's been legally registered for decades. The trademark doesn't mean we "invented" the idea of the 12th Man. It means that we have legitimately used the term for years and were the first to trademark it. We have staked claim to the term commercially and that claim was harolded by the U.S. Gov't.

Hell, Buc ee's won a trademark suit against an outfit that had a gator head logo.

Buc ee's Trademark Infrigement
goodAg80
AG
He's funny.
schwack schwack
AG
Ok - explain to me how they can TM a color, or a hand sign, or a block T. No one ever said "What Starts Here Changes The World" before?!?

goodAg80
AG
They fraudulently Trademarked Texas. I have proof.

Smithjg
What is really hilarious is the fact that he is illegally using a legally trademarked name "Randolph Duke" to argue that the Agzzies are using an illegal trademark! Randolph Duke is trademarked to a company in CA that sells a line of clothing....
Al Bula
AG
That guy is not so much a kook as he is a troll. Someone should submit a FOIA to the court in the near future. There is no letter.
HTownAg98
You can look up the filings in the case. Hint: there's no letter.
wbt5845
AG
I wonder if he really believes the stories he's constructed? His "firm" is just his basement and his right hand, right?

MooreTrucker
AG
So are his "junior partners" those little green army men or some action figures he has on shelves in his "office"?
Artimus Gordon
AG
The only teasip goofier than the tu head football coach!
MooreTrucker
AG
I wish he would share those emails, too, if they're such "gold".

Otherwise, they're just compost.
schwack schwack
AG
"Our firm"

goodAg80
AG
The **** storm in Austin is so bad he needs to starting fabricating stories. Poor ****holded mouth breather.
Wildmen03
AG
wbt5845 said:

I wonder if he really believes the stories he's constructed? His "firm" is just his basement and his right hand, right?

I wish I could share the DMs between me and Katy Perry. Pure sexy gold.

(see how easy that is?)
End Of Message
AG
wbt5845 said:

Cue Will Ferrell "I dont believe you." gif.
First Page Last Page
Page 93 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.