Randolph Duke

768,997 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
mkorzo said:

This is fairly amazing.

You'll fare much better over there being openly racist, posting racist caricatures, and calling a black man an Uncle Tom than you will having attended TAMU.

He drops n-bombs, calls him a despicable racist name, and it's tbird that gets banned?

It just sounds so stupid when you say it out loud.
Some of the posters still don't believe that was a an actual pic of tbird and Quattro. (Nickname for his son because he is the fourth generation male to have the same name. tbird is the III. For those who might be confused.)

There is also a decidedly anti-military bent on the shag. tbird checked a lot of boxes. Black, Aggie, Conservative, military. The "Superfecta of the Shag".
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
realestateguru said:

JR69 said:

Seems to me it's just not very PC or SJW-like for a middle aged white male (see white privilege) to be tossing out pejoratives like "Uncle Tom".
Yep

There he goes. Dude's Wife got plowed by an Aggie.
tbirdspur2010
AG
aggiehawg said:

mkorzo said:

This is fairly amazing.

You'll fare much better over there being openly racist, posting racist caricatures, and calling a black man an Uncle Tom than you will having attended TAMU.

He drops n-bombs, calls him a despicable racist name, and it's tbird that gets banned?

Some of the posters still don't believe that was a an actual pic of tbird and Quattro. (Nickname for his son because he is the fourth generation male to have the same name. tbird is the III. For those who might be confused.)

There is also a decidedly anti-military bent on the shag. tbird checked a lot of boxes. Black, Aggie, Conservative, military. The "Superfecta of the Shag".

That was pretty hilarious they couldn't accept that it's a real pic. Their last hope was that I was some white guy trolling them.

According to their feeble little worldviews, people like me, my dad, and my little brother should not exist. Our presence on this earth is an abomination in their eyes, and they can't handle it rationally.

Hence, they retreat to the classic last rampart of the ignorant: overt racism.

Pretty crazy that some take a freaking college rivalry so seriously irl.
ClassOf17
All this just so he can win a bet with a Michigan buddy

Right..
45-70Ag
AG
$50 to the first person who posts his real name and county he lives in.
JR69
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

I lived with that **** for a long time. My Dad was an Aggie, enrolled in 1942, took a "break" to fly P-51s in Europe, returned to A&M and graduated in '49 with an MS in Aeronautical Engineering. His younger brother went to Purdue for 1 semester, joined the Army, somehow met and married a t-sip. She was the most obnoxious person I have ever known when it came to Aggies vs Longwhorns. I can't remember how many times our Thanksgiving dinner was interrupted by a phone call from her, ostensibly to say "Happy Thanksgiving" but really to rub in a football score. That ended when Dad hung up on her as soon as he heard her voice. That also ended my Dad's relationship with my uncle for many years. My cousins ended up the same way - obnoxious as hell.

In 1977 I took leave to attend my grandfather's funeral in the old home town. Unfortunately, my uncle and aunt also showed up and my she just couldn't resist throwing out more of the same crap. My grandmother, who never liked her in the first place, shut her down hard, and then politely reminded her that she never graduated.
dermdoc
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

aggiehawg said:

mkorzo said:

This is fairly amazing.

That was pretty hilarious they couldn't accept that it's a real pic. Their last hope was that I was some white guy trolling them.

According to their feeble little worldviews, people like me, my dad, and my little brother should not exist. Our presence on this earth is an abomination in their eyes, and they can't handle it rationally.

Blue star my friend. You need to get back for a game.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ProgN
aggiehawg said:

Not going to post it here. But check out post #60513 on This page.

Ruin his life Booze.
I just read that page and I'm very pissed. I read on the tears thread that Randy's wife slept with an Ag ( don't know if it's true but makes sense ). TBird, if you ever want company to **** them up, I'm in. I'm not as jacked as you but I will hold my own. I'm sure we'd have others. Hell, wasn't ATM going to shell Baylor back in the old days. I seem to remember that when I toured ATM my senior year in HS.
aggiehawg
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

aggiehawg said:

mkorzo said:

This is fairly amazing.

They hate Aggies, true. The hate Conservatives, true. They hate Blacks who don't play sports, true. As far as the military goes, they earned the name "Tea-Sips." and will never live that down. Not in their DNA, Once a sip, always a d***.
ProgN
Hawg, will you give me your opinion on a thread I started today on the politics board. It's "legal question on new tax law" I respect your incite.

Not trying to derail, Duke is a racist ****ing *****!
aggiehawg
AG
Prognightmare said:

Hawg, will you give me your opinion on a thread I started today on the politics board. It's "legal question on new tax law" I respect your incite.

Sweetie, I would love to, but I'm a dunce on tax law. That was my first husband's specialty but sadly he died in car wreck in 1988.
tbirdspur2010
AG
We're taking Quattro to his first game weekend this upcoming season. Going to take him to the Quad where I met his mom. Going to take him to the giant Aggie ring where I proposed. Going to have him there to watch step-off (he already knows the sound of the FTAB since I play it for him on my phone all the time).

I will probably shed many happy tears. Multiple times.

Can't wait!
ProgN
Thank you anyway, but your input is always informative and welcomed.
ProgN
That sounds awesome
tbirdspur2010
AG
aggiehawg said:

Prognightmare said:

Sweetie, I would love to, but I'm a dunce on tax law. That was my first husband's specialty but sadly he died in car wreck in 1988.

I always try to keep those in my friend circle who've lost SO's especially close in my thoughts/prayers during the holidays. My wife is my world (along with the son she bore me). I'd be a much lesser man if not for her.

Very sorry for your loss. Always gives me extra pause when you post about him since I was born in '88.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I always try to keep those in my friend circle who've lost SO's especially close in my thoughts/prayers during the holidays. My wife is my world (along with the son she bore me). I'd be a much lesser man if not for her.

Very sorry for your loss. Always gives me extra pause when you post about him since I was born in '88.
Appreciate that. Tim was a special man. He was loved by everyone he ever met. Just a pure heart and the most romantic man I have ever met in my life. He called me his "yellow rose" (not in the hooker sense at San Jacinto but in the I was a Texas gal mentality) and gave me a dozen yellow roses every week we were married until he died. He saved and took out a loan six months in advance to get me a special anniversary gift for our second, a full length coyote coat with white fox trim, $3,000 coat. Because I loved it and dreamed some day I might be able to afford one without feeling guilty and self-indulgent.

In all of the wonderful times we had in our short marriage that was the most memorable and poignant. He was killed two months later. My brother was killed a week later. Tough times.
SACR
AG

It will surprise no one that Racist Duke can't even get the name of Rick Perry's family hunting camp correct.

VivaLaLefty
AG
On an entirely unrelated note, I have that same Batman/Texas shirt Tbird has, and it's one of my favorites.

I'll see myself out.
We SECeded where others failed.
JR69
AG
I went over to that site to see what all the hullabaloo was and it locked up my computer.
tbirdspur2010
AG
VivaLaLefty said:

On an entirely unrelated note, I have that same Batman/Texas shirt Tbird has, and it's one of my favorites.

I'll see myself out.

A man of taste!

It is my favorite non-Aggie/non-Spur shirt. One of the GOAT designs.
plowboy1065
S
Great Beard of Zeus said:

realestateguru said:

JR69 said:

Seems to me it's just not very PC or SJW-like for a middle aged white male (see white privilege) to be tossing out pejoratives like "Uncle Tom".
Yep

There he goes. Dude's Wife got plowed by an Aggie.

Is that Randy?
depriest1022
AG
That's the rumor/report. He is apparently not the same guy that is the convicted pedophile, but you would have a hard time convincing people if that.
plowboy1065
S
I had a vision in my head of Ketch 2.0
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Yep. Goober isn't he?
Saxsoon
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

aggiehawg said:

mkorzo said:

This is fairly amazing.

You are a better man than I dealing with that asshat, that whole conversation was ****ed
realestateguru
AG
Yep and another one of that racist psychopath.

ProgN
realestateguru said:

I wish I knew how to photoshop and create memes
tbirdspur2010
AG
Saxsoon said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

aggiehawg said:

mkorzo said:

This is fairly amazing.

You are a better man than I dealing with that asshat, that whole conversation was ****ed

He just throws up a smokescreen of vapid words and tries to throw you off with a sophomoric jab at the end (which he usually turns into a refrain). That's not debating. That's s***posting.

What frustrated him was that I'm just as verbose as he, except I like debating and value substance in my responses. I'm no Ben Shapiro or Dinesh D'Souza by any means, but I'm capable of holding my own and don't get thrown off the scent by his (s***)posting style.

Which is why he departed from his norm in his Uncle Tom/N-word peppered diatribe. Nothing to do but laugh at him when that card is played. The debate is over, and he's shown he had nothing from jump street.

The reason his racist attention-whoring gets traction online isn't quality (obviously)--it's just sheer volume (as all y'all already know). Only response is to clown his stupid ass at every opportunity since his brand of folksy racism is protected over there.
goodAg80
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

Saxsoon said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

aggiehawg said:

mkorzo said:

This is fairly amazing.

He just throws up a smokescreen of vapid words and tries to throw you off with a sophomoric jab at the end (which he usually turns into a refrain). That's not debating. That's s***posting.

What frustrated him was that I'm just as verbose as he, except I like debating and value substance in my responses. I'm no Ben Shapiro or Dinesh D'Souza by any means, but I'm capable of holding my own and don't get thrown off the scent by his (s***)posting style.

Which is why he departed from his norm in his Uncle Tom/N-word peppered diatribe. Nothing to do but laugh at him when that card is played. The debate is over, and he's shown he had nothing from jump street.

The reason his racist attention-whoring gets traction online isn't quality (obviously)--it's just sheer volume (as all y'all already know). Only response is to clown his stupid ass at every opportunity since his brand of folksy racism is protected over there.

I applaud you jumping into that **** storm and putting that ******* in his place. Just be careful to head the words of Mark Twain.

A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Randy, we know you're reading this. Merry Christmas, I rented you a shotgun and bought you a shell.

Open your present.
45-70Ag
AG
yeah sink your teeth into the gift.
88jrt06
AG
He's become remarkably fat.
That explains much of his more recent "mental" quotes.
Any cardiologist could predict his physical and -most important- his cognitive decline. Just read his **** over the past 5 years. He's slipped from "permanent student" to
"Who's the wasto" in no time flat. Life lesson: Obsesity is strongly linked to cognitive impairment and early death.
Add it to out-of-control, untreated OCD, and, well, you never mattered, fat, verbose, lying t-sip...but jeez, diet and save your pitiful life. Herm-breast will not save you, btw.

Hard to miss the cognitive impairment. No?
88jrt06
AG
realestateguru said:

Final season. RIP.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

As for this idiot, somebody explain to me how Silver Taps is all about "the veneration of Sul Ross"....

Of course, it is not, though the first one held might have been for Ross. That (possibly incorrect) factoid is floating around my mind. Probably, the idiot simply believes that the fact that ST is held (coincidentally) by the Ross statue makes it about Ross.
CanyonAg77
AG
I also don't get Duke's obsession over Matthew Gaines. Gaines was member of the legislature when A&M was created, and he was supposed to be an advocate for education, and for Texas A&M.

Okay, great. He appears to be an honorable and intelligent man.

However, I have looked, and never found, any information on why he deserves a statue on the A&M campus, over any other member of the Legislature at that time. If anyone can point out to me the things he did for A&M, I'd love to read about them. All I can find is that he was one of many in a legislature that voted in favor.

My suspicion is that some groups want to have a statue of a black man for their own political purposes, and his was as close of a connection as they could find.

You want to honor someone, there were generations of cooks, janitors, and groundskeepers serving A&M at a time when their own kids weren't allowed to attend. That's selfless service, and one of our Core Values, I believe.
First Page Last Page
Page 75 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.