Randolph Duke

769,062 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well, you lasted a lot longer than I expected. Valiant effort and you acquitted yourself and your fellow Ags well. Especially considering you were sparring with a spittle-drenched sociopath.
TheHulkster
AG
It's a shame, you know. I just expect so much more from the flagship university than blatant, overt, Jim Crow-style racism.

I'm surprised "being uppity" wasn't listed as the reason for your perma-ban.
45-70Ag
AG
Maybe you should sue them since they banned you due to your skin color.
The Reverse Apache Master
AG
Most unbelievably racist person I ever knew was an old 'sip. EVERY description of a black person involved the n-word and was spoken as if it was part of breathing. He used to make up fantastic lies about how "heroic" he and his fellow longhorns were by making sure the n-words remembered their places. He swore that a n-word room service waiter got too "uppity" with them during OU week in Dallas so they grabbed him and tied him in a bed sheet and hung him out the window while swinging him back and forth. He claims the waiter "thanked" them for it afterward. I really hope Hitler is shoving pineapples up his butt in Hell every morning.
DeepEastTxAg
AG
Irish_Man said:

Maybe you should sue them since they banned you due to your skin color.

This would be the greatest move ever.
IDAGG
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

Black man banned from horn board for not acting like a good little niglet:

Many thanks to mi amigo, Racist Duke, and his merry band of klanhorns, for a most fascinating discussion!
Being banned by those mouth breathing jackholes is a badge of honor my friend. Wear it proudly. It means you are intelligent and logical, two words that are also banned from that site.
BeowulfShaeffer
AG
Any idea who hosts the Shag? Their service provider might not wish to host a site harboring racists in this current political climate.

Maybe some choice posts should be sent to the customer service folks of their provider along with a polite inquiry wondering if the Shag owners are perhaps violating their terms of service...
goodAg80
AG
aggiehawg said:

Well, you lasted a lot longer than I expected. Valiant effort and you acquitted yourself and your fellow Ags well. Especially considering you were sparring with a spittle-drenched sociopath.

I laughed out loud.

Of course it may not all be spittle.
MooreTrucker
AG
AgNSX said:

Most unbelievably racist person I ever knew was an old 'sip. EVERY description of a black person involved the n-word and was spoken as if it was part of breathing. He used to make up fantastic lies about how "heroic" he and his fellow longhorns were by making sure the n-words remembered their places. He swore that a n-word room service waiter got too "uppity" with them during OU week in Dallas so they grabbed him and tied him in a bed sheet and hung him out the window while swinging him back and forth. He claims the waiter "thanked" them for it afterward. I really hope Hitler is shoving pineapples up his butt in Hell every morning.
Well, to be fair, most REALLY old people that I know (wife's 95-yo grandmother for example) use the n-word a lot "as if it was a part of breathing" because it kinda is for them. That's the word that was used most of their youth and growing up life. It wasn't an insult, just what they were called back then. Kinda like what the acronym NAACP stands for.

As for this idiot, somebody explain to me how Silver Taps is all about "the veneration of Sul Ross"....

And speaking of badge of honor, the only site I've ever been permabanned from is either OB or the Shag...it's been awhile so I can't remember for sure. Called them a buncha morons and got the hammer.
goodAg80
AG
Jock 07 said:

Aggie304 said:

Duke is a racist piece of longhorn garbage

Redundant post is redundant
Transitive Property of Equality. The following property: If a = b and b = c, then a = c. One of the equivalence properties of equality.

redundant adj. (of words or data) able to be omitted without loss of meaning or function.

Duke = racist = longhorn = garbage.

Redundancy checked and validated.
JR69
AG
Seems to me it's just not very PC or SJW-like for a middle aged white male (see white privilege) to be tossing out pejoratives like "Uncle Tom".
aggiehawg
AG
goodAg80 said:

aggiehawg said:

I laughed out loud.

I went back and forth or whether to go for the alliteration and say "spittle-soaked sociopath" or "spittle-drenched."

Hard decision on finding adjectives to truly capture the vast spectrum of Duke's mental derangement.
tbirdspur2010
AG
aggiehawg said:

To borrow a line from the Grinch, Racist Duke's "soul is an appalling dump heap overflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of rubbish imaginable."

Merry Christmas to the little nimrod right along, though lol.
aggiehawg
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

aggiehawg said:

To borrow a line from the Grinch, Racist Duke's "soul is an appalling dump heap overflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of rubbish imaginable."

Merry Christmas to the little nimrod right along, though lol.
How funny! I was driving back from Bryan yesterday and that song came on the radio. I laughed and thought about our esteemed colleague, Ol' Randy.
tbirdspur2010
AG
JR69 said:

Seems to me it's just not very PC or SJW-like for a middle aged white male (see white privilege) to be tossing out pejoratives like "Uncle Tom".

Actually falls right in line with the less intelligent leftists. When they encounter any minority who steps out of line in their eyes, their go-to is to attack the race of the minority in question.

"Uncle Tom" is especially humorous to me because that character was actually the hero of Stowe's novel (which lit a fire under the abolitionist movement).
ProgN
Tbird after infuriating randy and getting banned.
tbirdspur2010
AG
aggiehawg said:

goodAg80 said:

aggiehawg said:

I laughed out loud.

I went back and forth or whether to go for the alliteration and say "spittle-soaked sociopath" or "spittle-drenched."

Hard decision on finding adjectives to truly capture the vast spectrum of Duke's mental derangement.

I'm a sucker for alliteration.
goodAg80
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

aggiehawg said:

goodAg80 said:

aggiehawg said:

I laughed out loud.

I'm a sucker for alliteration.
The good news is that Duke-bag can't help himself and reads this thread all the time.
schwack schwack
AG
When was the last "bleach bomb" on their campus?
JR69
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

JR69 said:

Actually falls right in line with the less intelligent leftists. When they encounter any minority who steps out of line in their eyes, their go-to is to attack the race of the minority in question.

"Uncle Tom" is especially humorous to me because that character was actually the hero of Stowe's novel (which lit a fire under the abolitionist movement).
You're right of course - I just forgot to engage my sarcasm indicator.

I am a 70 year old white male, so obviously I have never had that kind of crap tossed my way. However, I graduated from high school in south Louisiana in 1965, frequently visited my parents during the 30 years they lived there, attended A&M during the very early years of racial and gender integration, currently live in south Georgia, spend a good deal of time in south Alabama quail hunting with some "good ole boys", family is originally from Oklahoma so spent a lot of time there, and once upon a time spent a year in south Mississippi. Frankly, while I have certainly in all those years seen racism in action, I have never observed or heard the disgusting level of racist drivel that is spouted over there in sip-land.
tbirdspur2010
AG
JR69 said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

JR69 said:

You're right of course - I just forgot to engage my sarcasm indicator.

I am a 70 year old white male, so obviously I have never had that kind of crap tossed my way. However, I graduated from high school in south Louisiana in 1965, frequently visited my parents during the 30 years they lived there, attended A&M during the very early years of racial and gender integration, currently live in south Georgia, spend a good deal of time in south Alabama quail hunting with some "good ole boys", family is originally from Oklahoma so spent a lot of time there, and once upon a time spent a year in south Mississippi. Frankly, while I have certainly in all those years seen racism in action, I have never observed or heard the disgusting level of racist drivel that is spouted over there in sip-land.

Yeah it's weird. My grandfather-in-law is an 85 year conservative, Southern white dude who is the least racist person I have ever met.

Even though the race relations landscape was obviously much less ideal during y'all's formative years, so many folks CHOSE to not go down that road and helped pave the way for making this nation a much better place for all of us.

Others like Racist Duke and his cohorts choose to use racism to keep people who don't look like them in line. Takes a bitter, bitter person to be that way.
88jrt06
AG
schwack schwack said:

When was the last "bleach bomb" on their campus?
What are we, a year, since they stopped honoring the KKK "stud", Simpkins, by backing the screws out of a plaque? What a sacrifice. Horns -including some of my relatives- comprise some of the most racist "educated" people anywhere. It's still there, it's still Simpkins (like it or not), and you sips have openly and blatantly honored
the biggest KKK scumbag in state history decade after decade. Then you finally got shamed. Whoops.

Poor, sad, sick, dumped Randy...liar and loser.
He's trying the old "best defense is a verbose offense" to protect his Klan.
Aggie304
The title of this thread needs to be changed to
Either

"Racist Randolph"

Or

"Racist Duke"
The Reverse Apache Master
AG
MooreTrucker said:

AgNSX said:

Well, to be fair, most REALLY old people that I know (wife's 95-yo grandmother for example) use the n-word a lot "as if it was a part of breathing" because it kinda is for them. That's the word that was used most of their youth and growing up life. It wasn't an insult, just what they were called back then. Kinda like what the acronym NAACP stands for.

As for this idiot, somebody explain to me how Silver Taps is all about "the veneration of Sul Ross"....

And speaking of badge of honor, the only site I've ever been permabanned from is either OB or the Shag...it's been awhile so I can't remember for sure. Called them a buncha morons and got the hammer.
This guy took it to another level though with his use of the n-word. It was venomous when he said it. I'd never been around anything like that and to this day I'm still amazed about people like that.
TheHulkster
AG
Imagine hating a school so bad that you start dropping n-bombs and calling a black man you're interacting with an Uncle Tom.

This HAS to be rock bottom, right?
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
mkorzo said:

Imagine hating a school so bad that you start dropping n-bombs and calling a black man you're interacting with an Uncle Tom.

Think T-bird hit it on the head. Leftist that see a black person not conforming to their ideas and are rational in arguing with their irrational points are just lumped in as "Uncle Tom" That way they don't have to deal with it. Basically they are closed minded and can not think rationally. DUKE completely fits this narrative. Going back to his 12th man rants that were completely unhinged, he can not be reasoned with. He is extremely un intelligent.
DeepEastTxAg
AG
The only "Uncle Tom" Randy should be concerned about is the stereotypical creepy, perverted uncle that likes to kiss 18-22 year old boys that is currently coaching his football team.
MooreTrucker
AG
DeepEastTxAg said:

The only "Uncle Tom" Randy should be concerned about is the stereotypical creepy, perverted uncle that likes to kiss 18-22 year old boys that is currently coaching his football team.
Not all the 18-22 yo boys though. It seems that he plays favorites.
Oscar Diggs
AG
mkorzo said:

there's a bottom for Randy?
GrapevineAg
AG
Aggie304 said:

The title of this thread needs to be changed to
Either

"Racist Randolph"

Or

"Racist Duke"
I think "Randolph Duke" already covers it. His pseudonym is taken from a racist movie character:
Quote:

Mortimer Duke: "Do you really believe I would have a ****** run our family business, Randolph?"
Randolph Duke: "Of course not. Neither would I."
aggiehawg
AG
Not going to post it here. But check out post #60513 on This page.

Ruin his life Booze.
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

post #60513

I saw that & was horrified. RHLB, indeed.

Racist trash.
aggiehawg
AG
schwack schwack said:

Quote:

post #60513

I saw that & was horrified. RHLB, indeed.

Racist trash.

That particular poster is even more loathsome of a human being than Randy. That post is pretty standard fare for him.
TheHulkster
AG
This is fairly amazing.

You'll fare much better over there being openly racist, posting racist caricatures, and calling a black man an Uncle Tom than you will having attended TAMU.

He drops n-bombs, calls him a despicable racist name, and it's tbird that gets banned?

It just sounds so stupid when you say it out loud.
realestateguru
AG
JR69 said:

Yep

First Page Last Page
Page 74 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.