Randolph Duke

768,963 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Yeah, it's just a matter of time. I'll soldier on until then.
Understand. Just your way. Carry on and have a very Merry First Christmas with Quattro and your wonderful wife.
tbirdspur2010
AG
Merry Christmas to you and yours, as well, ma'am!
realestateguru
AG
tbird keep up the great work until you get banned. Charles is so flustered when you hit him with actual facts he just keeps repeating himself!
Uncle Howdy
S
Could somebody post the link to where t-bird starts posting truth bombs?
whoop91
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Good luck. It will be like wrestling with a pig or arguing with a fool. Randy has a delusional fantasy world made up and anyone that tries to refute that is a danger to this utopia he has built and will be dealt with. If he ever admits that this world does not exist then his usefulness in this world would be zero. Which is kindof ironic because it already is.
ProgN
tbirdspur2010 said:

Yeah I'll probably catch a permaban before the week is out. Not being incendiary over there, though. My M.O. is to always be as genteel as possible when I'm on someone else's turf. Have the same policy on rival team boards on the SEC Rant. Still catch some s***, but at least there will be a chance for some to engage in actual productive convo.
I'll have to join shaggy. My account on Dailymail.com by the same name as here was permabanned. I'm on Twitter's watch list. I might as well add shaggy to the mix.
tbirdspur2010
AG
Prognightmare said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

Yeah I'll probably catch a permaban before the week is out. Not being incendiary over there, though. My M.O. is to always be as genteel as possible when I'm on someone else's turf. Have the same policy on rival team boards on the SEC Rant. Still catch some s***, but at least there will be a chance for some to engage in actual productive convo.
I'll have to join shaggy. My account on Dailymail.com by the same name as here was permabanned. I'm on Twitter's watch list. I might as well add shaggy to the mix.

He just threw down the Uncle Tom card. Nice.
ProgN
tbirdspur2010 said:

Prognightmare said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

OH HELL NAH! (I say that as Madea). It won't be tonight but I'm gonna join shaggy. I'll get banned but I will call out that dumbass. You're my brother Tbird.
ProgN
Prognightmare said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

Prognightmare said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

OH HELL NAH! (I say that as Madea). It won't be tonight but I'm gonna join shaggy. I'll get banned but I will call out that dumbass. You're my brother Tbird.
Apologies to any SJW readers. As a bald white man I culturally appropriated Madea, but I like the character.
aggiehawg
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

Prognightmare said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

Told you he would. Was a matter of time and you not getting banned before he snapped.
aggiehawg
AG
Hadn't been following the thread this evening. (Sorry, Survivior fan watchng the finale.) Just caught up.

Here's Randolph in all of his racist glory:

Quote:

Lol. Not so fast, my ignorant friend,

You don't get to both assert there is nothing about the history or culture of TAMU that doesn't deserve to be repudiated and then get claim you "excoriated the confederacy and Sul Ross' military exploits."

We aren't talking about whether America has turned the corner on race. And we aren't talking about TAMU's "past." We are talking about TAMU's present.

I will call you out right now as either a brutally racist **** posing as a black man, or a clueless Uncle Tom totally ignorant of **** history and culture.

Sul Ross is venerated on the TAMU campus. Silver Taps is all about the veneration of Sul Ross and all he stood for. Sul Ross was a racist who openly professed whites had more intelligence than "colored people" by virtue of their race. There is no argument about these points.

TAMU refuses to even acknowledge Matthew Gaines, a former slave who was instrumental in the establishment of the institution. Sul Ross, a white racist, is venerated on the TAMU campus and a former slave who essentially founded the institution is ignored for over a century.

The difference between how TAMU treats Gaines and Ross is overt racism.

My original assertion stands. TAMU can continue to be the most racist institution in Texas, as it has been for over a century. I honestly believe nothing in my lifetime will ever convince racist ****s such as Rick Perry not to revel in rural retreats named "****** Rock." Such embarrassing facts are part of past, present, and future **** culture. I have no idea what a black **** thinks of Rick Perry, as governor, explaining his "****** Rock" hunting camp. Maybe you can explain to us how "****** Rock" is a part of **** culture. Explain to us, what does the "******" in "****** Rock" mean? Is it respect? Please, explain.

What about you, tbirdspur,...Did "uber ****" Rick ever invite you to an **** combine out at ****** Rock?

Please, just admit **** culture will never recognize Matthew Gainse's contribution to TAMU because you are inherently racist.

Just admit to what we all understand. A black man (who isn't a U of H grad) can't have a place of honor on the TAMU campus because of "turdition."

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M
And that is the representative of sip fandom.

ETA: The Shag doesn't filter out racial epithets. Fill in the blanks.
80s Guy
tbirdspur2010 said:

Prognightmare said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

He called you an Uncle Tom? That's ****ing rich!
Uncle Howdy
S
Holy *****..it's like he's a cartoon character with steam coming out of his ears
Smithjg
tbirdspur2010 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Agree with schwack. Not a chance in hell they don't neg you into oblivion. No matter how engaging and civil you are.

Not the shag way and certainly not when their internet hero, Randolph Duke, is involved. Shagsters love that hate-spewing sociopath, for some reason.
Tbird, does your handle come from Sq3 Tbirds in the Corps?
tbirdspur2010
AG
Prognightmare said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

Prognightmare said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

Prognightmare = Mi negrito
ProgN
tbirdspur2010 said:

Prognightmare said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

Prognightmare said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

Prognightmare = Mi negrito
tbirdspur2010
AG
Smithjg said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Agree with schwack. Not a chance in hell they don't neg you into oblivion. No matter how engaging and civil you are.

Not the shag way and certainly not when their internet hero, Randolph Duke, is involved. Shagsters love that hate-spewing sociopath, for some reason.
Tbird, does your handle come from Sq3 Tbirds in the Corps?

Yessir! Squadron 3 "Only The Best!" My wife was one of my fish in Sq 3, actually lol. And my dad was in Gator 2.
Smithjg
aggiehawg said:

Hadn't been following the thread this evening. (Sorry, Survivior fan watchng the finale.) Just caught up.

Just admit to what we all understand. A black man (who isn't a U of H grad) can't have a place of honor on the TAMU campus because of "turdition".

Damn, I would have sworn that Clarence Sasser was a black man. That can't be the case though, because he has been "honored" by Texas A&M and actually has a permanent place of honor on the campus.

"Medal of Honor recipient Clarence Sasser was further immortalized at Texas A&M on Thursday when he became the first black veteran and first Vietnam veteran to be enshrined in the university's Hall of Honor.

"There was a crowd of more than 300 at the event to honor the only living black Vietnam veteran who received the military's highest honor."

Has that dumba&& EVER BEEN RIGHT about anything Aggie related? I can' think of a single thing.... Anyone?

RD/CMS3 is a dumbass

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Has that dumba&& EVER BEEN RIGHT about anything Aggie related? I can' think of a single thing.... Anyone?
To use his own words, "The people of the State of Texas" deserve better than Randolph Duke.
But the sips have chosen him to be their message board standard bearer. Sooo, if they collectively decided to have him as their most visible representative, they have to agree and condone his racism, lies, hatred and just his all around liberalism, right?

Read that thread on the shag. There were more than one racist posts against tbird. How the shag rolls.
Aggie304
"a clueless Uncle Tom totally ignorant of **** history and culture. "

Duke is a racist piece of longhorn garbage

YouBet
AG
Quote:

There are few traditions within the UT culture that would not be tossed aside in a second, if a reason presented itself.

In other words, the University of Texas has no core values (ironic to say the least) or vision so that everything they do is reactionary and predicated on current events. Considering his sudden, new progressive SJW beiief system he's definitely proving this out.

What an embarrassing, damning statement by one of their most prolific online advocates.
schwack schwack
AG
Wow - that sure escalated. You have struck some nerves! Randy is a real piece of $h!t.
Jock 07
AG
Aggie304 said:

Redundant post is redundant
aggiehawg
AG
Not Duke, just another racist sip on the same thread:

Quote:

Hmm, so which feels more plausible here:

Either tbird is the black **** military veteran son of a black **** military veteran who can't seem to pull himself away from shaggy despite being on an awesome vacation right now and despite his extensive time living in the deep south has only ONCE IN LIFE been called the n word and that just happened to be on UT campus...

Or, like all ****, tbird's penchant for embellishing (if not completely fabricating) stories is off the charts and more likely than any of the things above, tbird is actually...

Spoiler!

Smithjg

Quote:

"The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M"

Yes, the Aggies are embarrassing the state of Texas....

Wildmen03
AG
I like how Randy keeps saying that the conversation is about A&M's present but then immediately rambles on about A&M's past.
tbirdspur2010
AG
Aggie304 said:

"a clueless Uncle Tom totally ignorant of **** history and culture. "

I have only been called an Uncle Tom by an Aggie once. It was a black female Aggie (corps too, sadly), who took issue with me and my younger Aggie brother voting for Trump. Every other time it was by some random leftist. Not that it matters from which side of the political or academic aisle from which the slur is flung, but the sheer volume of it does give one pause.

Most will shy away from it, but Duke embraced it. I'm kind of proud of him in a weird way. At least he makes no bones about the piece of **** he is (and I know you'll creep this post, Duke, so let me reiterate what a f****** piece of **** you are and continue to be). At least he doesn't pretend to be anything less than a heel in the face of a brotha who is not a "LBJ n*gga"--one who isn't a blindly democratic voter/leftist thinker.
tbirdspur2010
AG
aggiehawg said:

Not Duke, just another racist sip on the same thread:

Quote:

Hmm, so which feels more plausible here:

Either tbird is the black **** military veteran son of a black **** military veteran who can't seem to pull himself away from shaggy despite being on an awesome vacation right now and despite his extensive time living in the deep south has only ONCE IN LIFE been called the n word and that just happened to be on UT campus...

Or, like all ****, tbird's penchant for embellishing (if not completely fabricating) stories is off the charts and more likely than any of the things above, tbird is actually...

Spoiler!

That's aight, imma lay a pic on 'em tomorrow and see the little racists spin it how they will.

To be fair, not all or even most of them are (my t-sip sister in law who is also here at my in-laws on vacation is as sweet as can be), but most if them on that thread are so ate up with"agg y" hate they're willing to go down some very dark roads.

No pun intended.
aggiehawg
AG
Just burns me up that Duke goes and on about A&M being a "racist" university when he is a blatant racist, himself. As a poster moderated forum, the shag obviously agrees with his views, else he would have banned years ago.

Instead they celebrate and venerate him.

(I lived in Austin for nearly 30 years and as a lawyer with very rich and tu associated clients and friends I interacted with them a lot. Duke is the norm, sadly.)
Jack Squat 83
AG
Every so many posts on this thread someone will wonder if the authorities are even aware of this guy. I'll do it this time.

I would assume there's a way to track him down with cyber efforts but don't know anything about that. If any of you do have contacts with LE it might be a great idea to at least pass it along and see if any interest is there. If action could be taken it might save a bunch of innocent people, who knows. There is simply no way a normal person can have this much stamina with this nonsense.

Seriously it looks like he's getting close. He seems to check the boxes and tragically we've seen the aftermath in more and more cases across the USA. Lonely, hopeless, unbelievably bitter, obsessed with hate and his apparent goal in life is to draw attention to himself(the scary part).

Looking at the big picture, we should all hope his disciples keep pumping him up. If these loyal mouth-breathers ever leave his side, Katy bar the door.
Dr. Nefario
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Lol. Not so fast, my ignorant friend,

You don't get to both assert there is nothing about the history or culture of TAMU that doesn't deserve to be repudiated and then get claim you "excoriated the confederacy and Sul Ross' military exploits."

We aren't talking about whether America has turned the corner on race. And we aren't talking about TAMU's "past." We are talking about TAMU's present.

I will call you out right now as either a brutally racist **** posing as a black man, or a clueless Uncle Tom totally ignorant of **** history and culture.

Sul Ross is venerated on the TAMU campus. Silver Taps is all about the veneration of Sul Ross and all he stood for. Sul Ross was a racist who openly professed whites had more intelligence than "colored people" by virtue of their race. There is no argument about these points.

TAMU refuses to even acknowledge Matthew Gaines, a former slave who was instrumental in the establishment of the institution. Sul Ross, a white racist, is venerated on the TAMU campus and a former slave who essentially founded the institution is ignored for over a century.

The difference between how TAMU treats Gaines and Ross is overt racism.

My original assertion stands. TAMU can continue to be the most racist institution in Texas, as it has been for over a century. I honestly believe nothing in my lifetime will ever convince racist ****s such as Rick Perry not to revel in rural retreats named "****** Rock." Such embarrassing facts are part of past, present, and future **** culture. I have no idea what a black **** thinks of Rick Perry, as governor, explaining his "****** Rock" hunting camp. Maybe you can explain to us how "****** Rock" is a part of **** culture. Explain to us, what does the "******" in "****** Rock" mean? Is it respect? Please, explain.

What about you, tbirdspur,...Did "uber ****" Rick ever invite you to an **** combine out at ****** Rock?

Please, just admit **** culture will never recognize Matthew Gainse's contribution to TAMU because you are inherently racist.

Just admit to what we all understand. A black man (who isn't a U of H grad) can't have a place of honor on the TAMU campus because of "turdition."

And that is the representative of sip fandom.

ETA: The Shag doesn't filter out racial epithets. Fill in the blanks.

That whole rant comes off as an excuse for Randy to use the n-word over and over under the guise of SJW outrage.
Aggie304
There is no doubt that Duke and the shaggy posters in general are some of the most racist people in texas.
TheHulkster
AG
Uncle Tom?!?! Oh my.

You've put ol' Randy in quite the conundrum. He can't decide if he hates black people or aggies more.
tbirdspur2010
AG
Black man banned from horn board for not acting like a good little niglet:

Many thanks to mi amigo, Racist Duke, and his merry band of klanhorns, for a most fascinating discussion!
45-70Ag
AG
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Lol
First Page Last Page
Page 73 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.