Randolph Duke

768,959 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
Jock 07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

venerate
how cute, randal learned a new word and wants everyone to know that he's smart with the big words by using it multiple times within one of his rants filled with nonsensical drivel.
Silent For Too Long
I find this new social justice warrior angle he is taking on to be quite entertaining.

He's totally right, though. Star athletes simply avoid places that progressives would find culturally backwards like Tallahassee Florida, Tuscaloosa Alabama, Clemson South Carolina, Baton Rouge Louisiana, Norman Oklahoma, etc.

You just can't win big in these locations. He's got us there.
AlaskanAg99
AG
It's a good thing he can't charge us rent for the space we consume in his head. State would go broke. Worse than the sip Houston land purchase debacle.
tbirdspur2010
AG
Silent For Too Long said:

I find this new social justice warrior angle he is taking on to be quite entertaining.

Not that left/right politics even freaking matter in a sports rivalry, but hearing this was the tack he was taking got me so darn close to making a sock account over there to wreck his little world.

My existence (conservative black Aggie) would short circuit that little mouse pellet he calls a brain.
wbt5845
AG
Quote:

The UT Austin culture has long been more progressive, more forward-looking, more willing to embrace (or lead) change. Women have long been included in most, if not all, major cultural positions with the campus culture. The UT Austin culture places far more value on bridging social capital than bonding social capital. There are few traditions within the UT culture that would not be tossed aside in a second, if a reason presented itself. The UT culture, by embracing innovation and change, has offered far more opportunities for advancement and growth and has been a leader in the societal and technological changes the state has experienced over the past half century (if not longer).
Because this "progressive" culture is so much more attractive to young, male athletes.

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Not that left/right politics even freaking matter in a sports rivalry, but hearing this was the tack he was taking got me so darn close to making a sock account over there to wreck his little world.

My existence (conservative black Aggie) would short circuit that little mouse pellet he calls a brain.
tbirdspur2010
AG
Just discovered my account from like 8 years ago is still active over there.
MooreTrucker
AG
ProgN
tbirdspur2010 said:

Biz Ag
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

quidam65
HeyMoe said:

88jrt06 said:

Oscar Diggs said:

Hi Randy, let's make a deal.

If you can find two legislators to begin the process of passing a Constitutional amendment to end Texas A&M's status as a branch of The University of Texas, segregate the financial assets of the PUF, and leave A&M to our fate by May 31st, 2018, then TexAgs will use our collective power to insure the passage of this amendment.

If you fail, then you agree to let OR set you up for a six month stay at a resort/spa of our choosing where you will get your own room, three meals a day, activities and take little pills from paper shot glasses. If at that end of the six months, the Director of the Resort (abbreviated Dr.) request that you stay a bit longer, then OR will gladly sign the paperwork. Yes, it's a big commitment on our part but I think we can make it work.

It's a fair deal, what say you Randy?

Overruled. Once he loses, we activate Anthony Hopkins and fava beans, skip all that lib $$$ intervention.
That's overruled. Tie him in a sack with a bobcat and throw him in the Brazos.
Both of you are overruled. What has the bobcat done to deserve the inhumane torture of being stuck in a sack with Randy? I may need to call PETA on this one.
quidam65
Madman said:

He won a steak dinner from a Michigan grad.

And Al Bundy once scored four touchdowns for Polk High in a single game. Including the game winner against his rival Spare Tire Dixon. That's more of an accomplishment.
quidam65
Prognightmare said:

Quote:

As long as **** maintains their over-importance on bonding social capital and strongly enforces their cultural norms, they will have a difficult time appealing to those who choose to go through life not wanting to be conformists.

I keep reading on this board that A&M is getting TOO LARGE.

So now A&M is having problems attracting students because it only attracts conformists?

Which is it?
80s Guy
Quote:

I keep reading on this board that A&M is getting TOO LARGE.

So now A&M is having problems attracting students because it only attracts conformists?

Which is it?

He's a little busy recovering from handing out massive dildo's

aggiehawg
AG
Hhmm, Ol' Randy's research skills have failed him. He doesn't believe tbird is a Black man.

Quote:

The guy represents himself to be a person of color and doesn't find anything biased in a culture where the statue of Sul Ross can't be touched, but the proposed statue of Matthew Gaines gets shouted down every time it comes up. And he doesn't believe any of ****'s history or turditions should be repudiated. Instead, he wants to talk about whether I think their "12th Man" fairy tale is a racist fairy tale.
I could have sworn Randy had been posting on tigerdroppings. tbird is well-known in those parts and has often posted pics of himself, his lovely wife and his new son.
quidam65
aggiehawg said:

Hhmm, Ol' Randy's research skills have failed him. He doesn't believe tbird is a Black man.

Quote:

The guy represents himself to be a person of color and doesn't find anything biased in a culture where the statue of Sul Ross can't be touched, but the proposed statue of Matthew Gaines gets shouted down every time it comes up. And he doesn't believe any of ****'s history or turditions should be repudiated. Instead, he wants to talk about whether I think their "12th Man" fairy tale is a racist fairy tale.
I could have sworn Randy had been posting on tigerdroppings. tbird is well-known in those parts and has often posted pics of himself, his lovely wife and his new son.
I'd pay to see Duke get into it with tbird (and his large clan--I think he has about 8-10 siblings). That may solve our problems once and for all.
CDUB98
AG
We've reached 3,000 posts, fellas. Excellent work.
p_bubel
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

I could have sworn Randy had been posting on tigerdroppings.
He does post there on a regular basis. Those goal posts aren't going to tend themselves.
schwack schwack
AG
You cannot have a rational discussion with those people.
tbirdspur2010
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Yeah he's prairie dogged on tigerdroppings a time or two. Usually wears out his welcome pretty quick because as much as the other SEC fans like to poke fun at A&M (everyone gives everyone **** over there lol), they dont take as kindly to the quips from non-SEC fans, and his act wears thin pretty quick since he just posts about A&M 24/7.

And yeah I'm the same guy online that I am irl. Don't really have anything to hide so if he wants to verify that I'm who I say I am, I've extended that invitation for him to do so multiple times.
tbirdspur2010
AG
quidam65 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

I'd pay to see Duke get into it with tbird (and his large clan--I think he has about 8-10 siblings). That may solve our problems once and for all.

Yup, 8 siblings.

House Tbird rolls deep.
ProgN
TBIRD!!!

How's the baby and momma doing?

I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas!
tbirdspur2010
AG
Q-pic for AggieHawg. I've been remiss!

Quote:

tbirdspur2010
AG
Prognightmare said:

TBIRD!!!

How's the baby and momma doing?

I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

Likewise, Prog! Both are great! Actually visiting the in-laws this week. Having a blast.
ProgN
Beautiful baby!
aggiehawg
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

Quote:

What a cutie!!! (And I ain't just talking about the baby.)
tbirdspur2010
AG
Prognightmare said:

Beautiful baby!

That kid is the most amazing thing I have ever laid eyes on. "Love" isn't a strong enough word, IMO. Crazy about my Quattro!

His mama is the best. Just the best.
JR69
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

Quote:

tbirdspur2010
AG
You're too kind, hawg. I'm running unopposed for my umpteenth straight term as Mayor of Fuglyville lol.

Someone has to have the role!
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

I read your comments and thought through time my account was reinstated.
I attempted to sign in and go this:

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

They wouldn't even tell me what I did wrong.
tbirdspur2010
AG
Yeah I'll probably catch a permaban before the week is out. Not being incendiary over there, though. My M.O. is to always be as genteel as possible when I'm on someone else's turf. Have the same policy on rival team boards on the SEC Rant. Still catch some s***, but at least there will be a chance for some to engage in actual productive convo.
Uncle Howdy
S
t-bird is kind of a badass
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

but at least there will be a chance for some to engage in actual productive convo.

Unlikely outcome.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Yeah I'll probably catch a permaban before the week is out. Not being incendiary over there, though. My M.O. is to always be as genteel as possible when I'm on someone else's turf. Have the same policy on rival team boards on the SEC Rant. Still catch some s***, but at least there will be a chance for some to engage in actual productive convo.
Agree with schwack. Not a chance in hell they don't neg you into oblivion. No matter how engaging and civil you are.

Not the shag way and certainly not when their internet hero, Randolph Duke, is involved. Shagsters love that hate-spewing sociopath, for some reason.
tbirdspur2010
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Agree with schwack. Not a chance in hell they don't neg you into oblivion. No matter how engaging and civil you are.

Not the shag way and certainly not when their internet hero, Randolph Duke, is involved. Shagsters love that hate-spewing sociopath, for some reason.
Yeah, it's just a matter of time. I'll soldier on until then.
First Page Last Page
Page 72 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.