Randolph Duke

769,306 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
WestAustinAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'd attend his funeral just to piss on his grave...
CanyonAg77
AG
SteveBott said:

mooney69 said:

One HUNDRED years ago this month TAMC cancelled graduation ceremonies because THE ENTIRE CLASS OF 1917 was serving in World War I. No snowflakes in that class. Gig 'Em. And BTHO Kaiser Wilhelm

I believe the college held a special graduation ceremony at the training camp at Leon Springs.
Squadron7
AG
Next up from Randolph Duke: How his research proves that all 8 of Texas A&M's Medal of Honor Recipients are complete frauds and were actually all total cowards.
Madman
AG
And secret traitors.
CanyonAg77
AG
Or they were all really t.u. grads.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
If they really were tu grads then I'd believe they were frauds, cowards, and traitors
88jrt06
85AustinAg
AG
Quote:

Listening to you guys brag about which school is making more money is akin to listening to Yankee fan brag about how much money the yankees make or how much money the Lakers make.

Don't get me wrong, I used to talk this smack all the time, I just wised up.

Funny how easy it is to wise up when you don't actually have the most money...
WestAustinAg
AG
Yes the humility has come after taking a decade of embarrassing losses in all the major sports despite having the "most money".

Money didn't help them much...they had the lowest possible return on investment the world has ever seen. And the media loved to point it out each season.
DeepEastTxAg
AG
Quote:

Many of the state's top football and basketball athletes also compete in track and field and, by virtue of the state track meet being on the UT campus, very few of the state's top high school athletes finish their high school careers without having set foot on the UT campus. **** claims to have an extensive network of immensely wealthy alumni, yet there are nowhere to be found when it comes to helping **** athletics secure an equal footing in recruiting.

So, when we all laugh at ****'s deduction that giving farm trucks to urban athletes is how UT Austin gains an advantage in recruiting, keep in mind that Tom Herman is well aware of which prospects are going to be on campus with their parents this weekend. The UT commits who are coming into town this weekend are also well aware which of Coach Herman's recruiting targets will be on campus.

No one doubts whether Tom Herman will use the on-campus state track meet to his advantage. He will. **** had their chance to level the playing field with respect to this advantage, but **** doesn't have the financial resources to build a facility that would allow them to host the state track meet and level the playing field with respect to this advantage afforded only to UT.
Maybe someone should tell him we're building a brand new outdoor track & field facility?
HtownAg92
AG
Wouldn't we have to start tanking recruiting in every sport to have an "equal footing" with the sips? Why would we want to step down?

The state's top track athletes may go to Austin for the state track meet, but given the number of banners we have been piling up, the very very best and elite sign with A&M for track.
Tom Doniphon
Yes... that track deal is clearly their strong suit as evidenced by the national champions banners we keep hanging.

What a stupid, dishonest, trolling sumb--tch.
p_bubel
Keep raging against reality, Randy, it's always an entertaining read.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Track is advantage to tu? Therefore Randy HAS to be a troll. The only thing that would be more obvious is a story about how the Harry Potter broomstick championship means tu has an advantage over dumb ol' farmers.
Smithjg
What Charles ****ord SIII seems to forget is that the UIL operates under the direction of Texas university, so it doesn't matter how big or small the track stadium WE Build, the UIL state track meet will always be held in Austin. The sips are not going to let UIL track move to BCS under any circumstances. Period.

No matter how big or small the stadium is, the banners hanging at A&M are a hell of a lot more important than the size of a 30 year dilapidated track facility. I've been to the state meet a couple of times to watch and trust me, unless they have been updated since 09, the actual facilities are nothing to brag about.
Maroon Dawn
AG
So he's admitting that Sip has always operated by using politics to create an uneven playing field slanted in their favor for both academics and athletics and really has no choice because when they DONT get to play with their stacked deck it turns out they're actually the worlds sorriest poker player rather than the Elite master they get to pretend they are while scamming their B12 beer buddies with their cheaters deck
BiochemAg97
AG
Smithjg said:

What Charles ****ord SIII seems to forget is that the UIL operates under the direction of Texas university, so it doesn't matter how big or small the track stadium WE Build, the UIL state track meet will always be held in Austin. The sips are not going to let UIL track move to BCS under any circumstances. Period.

No matter how big or small the stadium is, the banners hanging at A&M are a hell of a lot more important than the size of a 30 year dilapidated track facility. I've been to the state meet a couple of times to watch and trust me, unless they have been updated since 09, the actual facilities are nothing to brag about.
So what you are saying is everyone in HS track will go to UIL meet and see the sip facility, and then they will be invited to A&M on an official to see the A&M banners and the new facility. Then they will choose new banners and new facility over "the place we ran for state meet in HS".

The good thing is the sips will continue to believe that because UIL meet is in Austin, Austin must have better facilities and will not put the money into upgrading their T&F, giving us a recruiting advantage for years to come.
DeepEastTxAg
AG
He later claimed that A&M athletics borrowed money from academics to pay for the stadium, and cited that as evidence that us rednecks put athletics over academics, "like the rest of the SEC."

.... Which is why the SEC has more AAU and Carnegie I Institutions than their ****ty conference.
Rusty GCS
AG
So the best track athletes go to Austin for track.

Don't the best football athletes come to College Station for 7v7? Seems the advantage would be to A&M in getting football recruits in town.

Count the blue chips in College Station from June 29-July 1, Charles
DeepEastTxAg
AG
But Sumlin is too much of a dumb redneck to take advantage of this. Advantage Herman.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
The NCAA is totally cool with football coaches using the veil of other sporting events to gain extra recruiting time with recruits, right?
DeepEastTxAg
AG
Randy's latest utter stupidity: He has officially jumped on PETA's bull**** "Texas A&M Tortures Dogs" bandwagon... This might be his dumbest moment yet.
goodAg80
AG
DeepEastTxAg said:

Randy's latest utter stupidity: He has officially jumped on PETA's bull**** "Texas A&M Tortures Dogs" bandwagon... This might be his dumbest moment yet.

She is treated so much worse than an animal that has its nuts chopped off and is constantly sedated.
Rusty GCS
AG
Not Ms Rev. Medical research dogs. Tannehill brought renewed attention to it by writing a public letter to the school about it.
Tom Doniphon
**** PETA and **** him.
Maroon Dawn
AG
And yet I'll bet that they are totally fine with how the Pollio vaccine was first tested

BiochemAg97
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

And yet I'll bet that they are totally fine with how the Pollio vaccine was first tested

Unless they are anti-vaccers. Then they would rather have polio (or measles) rather than getting a vaccine.
realestateguru
AG
Did Charles M Satterfield III just describe himself?

Quote:

Chip Kelly did well at Oregon because he had one alumnus to deal with and he could ignore the rest of the alumni, the sports media and everyone else. He didn't have that at Philly and he didn't have that at SF. He won't have that at a g g y.

Kelly is unmarried with no kids. He is a "single focus" kind of guy. He is generally ill at ease around strangers. Classic Asperger's. Ween told he has to stay up past midnight before each game to help the Hitler Youth recreate a Nuremberg Rally at Kyle Field, he will go nuts. Having to be buddies with Billy Liucci and the rest of the a g g y media sycophants will push him over the edge.

Chip Kelly would be a horrible fit for the redneck, **** culture. It would be an epic $#@!up for a g g y to hire him. I hope they do it, throw stupid money at him, and guarantee it all.
goodAg80
AG
realestateguru said:

Quote:

Chip Kelly did well at Oregon because he had one alumnus to deal with and he could ignore the rest of the alumni, the sports media and everyone else. He didn't have that at Philly and he didn't have that at SF. He won't have that at a g g y.

Kelly is unmarried with no kids. He is a "single focus" kind of guy. He is generally ill at ease around strangers. Classic Asperger's. Ween told he has to stay up past midnight before each game to help the Hitler Youth recreate a Nuremberg Rally at Kyle Field, he will go nuts. Having to be buddies with Billy Liucci and the rest of the a g g y media sycophants will push him over the edge.

Chip Kelly would be a horrible fit for the redneck, **** culture. It would be an epic $#@!up for a g g y to hire him. I hope they do it, throw stupid money at him, and guarantee it all.

I hope we hire him just to piss of Randie.
RDV-1992
goodAg80 said:

realestateguru said:

Quote:

I hope we hire him just to piss of Randie.
It won't matter if we hire him. The sips will just counter with their long threatened hiring of Nick Saban.
BiochemAg97
AG
realestateguru said:

Quote:

So the head football coach attends yell practice on a regular basis these days? Pretty sure the only one I've seen a football coach at is bonfire yell practice, which was decidedly not after midnight.
Jock 07
AG
Hey Charles, just a little hint for you; whenever someone plays the hitler card and compares someone or something to nazis it generally means they have lost the argument. This is clearly the case here. Next time try forming a coherent, competent argument.
Good luck
Smithjg
WestAustinAg said:

I'd attend his funeral just to piss on his grave...
Better schedule an entire day off, bring a sammich and water to stay hydrated, there is going to be a hell of a line!!
p_bubel
Randy has now written more words about Kelly to the Aggies than any Aggie has.

Congrats.

How's your bet with your Michigan buddy going?
BESCo91
AG
Randy is in bed right now ..... getting stroked by his mother while sucking on a pacifier.
First Page Last Page
Page 62 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.