Randolph Duke

746,377 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
HtownAg92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah, Randy, you won't find Ags on the trade floors. They are looking down on them from the CEO's seat. Dipsheet.

realestateguru
AG
We all know Dan has diagnosed Asperger and needs help. I just realized his psychological projecting on how terrible all us Aggies are is his projecting of his own failures and shortcomings. Poor Randy!
88jrt06
AG
booradley said:

Squadron7 said:

So...um...what does this guy do for his real job? Does someone actually pay him to show up somewhere every day and do something?

im betting he's both a tu grad and an employee of the university.

I'm in for 10,000. We good? Cool.
There are no straitjacketed employees on campus.

Had you guessed the Board of Regents, then....
Naw. Everybody knows Forrest Slump.
Sadsack's proudest moment -hired- is tarnished.
It seems Stanford - who helped bring our boy onboard - just yesterday, learned that he will die in prison....and few will get any restitution.
No one claims this fella is a crook....need to make that clear.

Just an astute person with typing skills.
Jock 07
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Also, one of TexAgs own, Scimitar, is a commodities (?) reporter on CNN.

There's a name I haven't heard in a long ass time. Does he still post?
Jock 07
AG
Oh and they're there Randal, but they're trading in trenches during the rain so naturally they don't exist in your world of physics
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

the economy of the area surrounding Texas A&M University is stagnant
That's a whole lot of dumbass right there.
Bibendum 86
AG
HtownAg92 said:

Yeah, Randy, you won't find Ags on the trade floors. They are looking down on them from the CEO's seat. Dipsheet.

The dozens of good Aggies that run rather lucrative trade floors appreciate your support.
DallasAg10
AG
Quote:

My brothers and I can never begin to thank the Blog for the hours of enjoyment that all the posters and opinions he would chortle and lol.... You were an oasis for him. The lower back pain was unbearable and I would catch him crying and laughing at "Randy Duke" whoever that was.....calling him an Auburn abortion...( I have no idea and don't want to know. Thank you for everything. God Bless the Aggies
Amazing.
rabbitag
AG
Also, someone may want to tell Randy the new CEO of ExxonMobil is an Aggie.
SteveBott
AG
Per this site which tries to measure total growth not just population Bryan is 10th and CS is 15.

https://wallethub.com/edu/fastest-growing-cities/7010/
45-70Ag
AG
Suck it, Randy.

Credible Source
AG
Remember this? Add one more for the Aggies. What place does that put us in?

http://www.usnews.com/education/best-colleges/articles/2015/06/18/colleges-that-gave-fortune-500-ceos-their-start
SteveBott
AG
Really
Jack Bristow
HeyMoe
AG
When Duke figures he's shot his wad in this world and decides to dangle from a ceiling transom ala Brooks Hatlon, I hope an Aggie sells him the damn rope.
BiochemAg97
AG
third coast.. said:

MooreTrucker said:

Also, one of TexAgs own, Scimitar, is a commodities (?) reporter on CNN.
wait, really? I thought he was just a trader or some such. Had no idea he was on tv.

Scimitar wasn't a reporter. Just an expert they brought on to talk ag commodities on a fairly regular basis. I think he made the rounds and hit several of the other news outlets too. His real job was in ag commodities trading for one of the big banks.

Although, I doubt he spent much time on the trading floor lately. More likely telling the floor traders what to buy/sell.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Poor Randy.

The whole point of being the university that is THE supplier of overlords to the shadow government that controls every aspect of your pathetic life is that you can't see us doing it.
Post removed:
by user
DGAG92
AG
realestateguru said:

The sad little man is at it again.

Quote:

People attend Texas A&M for a degree, not for an education. ****s as a culture are generally small minded people, with small life goals. I find them to be culturally some of the laziest people I know of. Their slavish devotion to "tradition" is nothing more than an expression of their being too lazy to put the work in to change for the better.

It is telling of their culture that the entire technology age has passed their school by. Not a single tech related business headquartered anywhere in the world has come to College Station, Texas, mostly because the **** culture lacks the intellectual capital necessary to build or sustain a technology related business.

If one visits the Brazos Valley, they will notice that in spite of being located smack in the middle of one of the most economically vibrant areas anywhere on earth (Houston-Dallas-Austin-San Antonio), the economy of the area surrounding Texas A&M University is stagnant. Coming up from Houston on Hwy 6, the only businesses in College Station one passes by before they hit the campus are a tractor dealership and a flea market.

I know the world of commodity trading and energy trading well. Outside of a few desks in Houston, I have never met a trader or salesman on any commodity, forex, fixed income or equity trading desk or on the floor of any exchange in any city around the world who was an ****. Not one. I've never met an economist with any reputable firm who was an ****. In the 140 year existence of their school, their contributions to the world of commodity trading, including agricultural commodities are non-existent. I've never met a financial markets reporter who was an ****. Zip, zilch, nada. Not one. The contribution of the world of finance and trading over the past 140 years has been nothing.

In sectors of the economy where innovation and intellectual capital are valued, ****s don't survive. Thank God I ended up in one of those sectors. I can't imagine the hell of having to work with a bunch of ****s. I have worked with one during my entire career, and that was for about 14 months during my first job out of UT Austin. I have worked with some really sharp graduates from schools all around the nation and from all around the world. When it comes to producing leaders and thinkers for challenging sectors of the global economy, ****s are nowhere to be found.

He's a putz.....I worked on the NYMX and the Chicago Board of Trade as a commodites broker for 10+ years.....a VERY LARGE portion of the gas, oil, electricity traders I dealt with were Aggies. This guy is probably started out as a board boy and hasn't moved up yet......
ABATTBQ11
AG
James Benham has a nice little tech company going. JBKnowledge has some pretty widely used tech products in the construction industry.
goodAg80
AG
Dgrimesag92 said:

realestateguru said:

Quote:

People attend Texas A&M for a degree, not for an education. ****s as a culture are generally small minded people, with small life goals. I find them to be culturally some of the laziest people I know of. Their slavish devotion to "tradition" is nothing more than an expression of their being too lazy to put the work in to change for the better.

It is telling of their culture that the entire technology age has passed their school by. Not a single tech related business headquartered anywhere in the world has come to College Station, Texas, mostly because the **** culture lacks the intellectual capital necessary to build or sustain a technology related business.

If one visits the Brazos Valley, they will notice that in spite of being located smack in the middle of one of the most economically vibrant areas anywhere on earth (Houston-Dallas-Austin-San Antonio), the economy of the area surrounding Texas A&M University is stagnant. Coming up from Houston on Hwy 6, the only businesses in College Station one passes by before they hit the campus are a tractor dealership and a flea market.

I know the world of commodity trading and energy trading well. Outside of a few desks in Houston, I have never met a trader or salesman on any commodity, forex, fixed income or equity trading desk or on the floor of any exchange in any city around the world who was an ****. Not one. I've never met an economist with any reputable firm who was an ****. In the 140 year existence of their school, their contributions to the world of commodity trading, including agricultural commodities are non-existent. I've never met a financial markets reporter who was an ****. Zip, zilch, nada. Not one. The contribution of the world of finance and trading over the past 140 years has been nothing.

In sectors of the economy where innovation and intellectual capital are valued, ****s don't survive. Thank God I ended up in one of those sectors. I can't imagine the hell of having to work with a bunch of ****s. I have worked with one during my entire career, and that was for about 14 months during my first job out of UT Austin. I have worked with some really sharp graduates from schools all around the nation and from all around the world. When it comes to producing leaders and thinkers for challenging sectors of the global economy, ****s are nowhere to be found.

He's a putz.....I worked on the NYMX and the Chicago Board of Trade as a commodites broker for 10+ years.....a VERY LARGE portion of the gas, oil, electricity traders I dealt with were Aggies. This guy is probably started out as a board boy and hasn't moved up yet......

Respectfully, he is a psychopath.
ClassOf17
Dgrimesag92 said:

realestateguru said:

Quote:

No, this guy hasn't moved out of his parents basement yet.
Texan1976
He has way too much time on his hands.
ABATTBQ11
AG
goodAg80 said:

Dgrimesag92 said:

realestateguru said:

Quote:

Respectfully, he is a psychopath.

Respectfully, he is a psychopathic putz.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Quote:

Not one. I've never met an economist with any reputable firm who was an ****.

Dr. Mark Dotzour and Dr. Ted Jones say HAAAAIIIII!!!

realestateguru
AG
Randy, Does this sound like someone you know?.

Quote:

Chip Kelly is in his mid-50s. Never been married, no kids and he probably has never been on a date. His entire life has been football.
Quote:

I'm not sure what Chip's actual issue is, but it's probably Aspergers.
Quote:

He doesn't have the personality to glad hand, he doesn't have a filter for his thoughts and he is single minded on one thing - football. Classic Aspergers.

ClassOf17
realestateguru said:

Randy, Does this sound like someone you know?.

Quote:

Chip Kelly is in his mid-50s. Never been married, no kids and he probably has never been on a date. His entire life has been football.
Quote:

I'm not sure what Chip's actual issue is, but it's probably Aspergers.
Quote:

He doesn't have the personality to glad hand, he doesn't have a filter for his thoughts and he is single minded on one thing - football. Classic Aspergers.

Sadly, no.

Chip has dedicated his life to a successful career and has taken sacrifices that often come become of that.

Randy was married, divorced, and now dedicated his life to trying to make A&M look bad.

One is a well known, successful coach who will easily get another job. Another posts online under a fictional name.
realestateguru
AG
Blah blah blah. Such a broken record of your aspergers.

Charles M Satterfield III: No wife, no children, no life

Quote:

It has to be tough to be an **** this morning. So tantalizing close to a national championship and everyone in the sports world talking about the greatness of Alabama which, as we all know, is the dream of every little **** fan while growing up - a national championship for Alabama.

I love how they pine for the greatness that was oh so close during the Jackie Sherrill years. Not one of them mentions the only reason Sherrill had any success was because he was cheating and they were FAR closer to the death penalty during the Jackie Sherrill era than they ever were to a national championship. They have totally forgotten how they almost got the death penalty.

Those dumb rednecks seem as if they have never set foot on a campus other than their $#@!hole in farmville. They have no clue why other schools can recruit athletes they can't. They think their culture of fairy tale "traditions;" fake army full of marginal students with severe self-esteem issues, Soviet-inspired $#@!hole campus and forced cultural conformity simply aren't appealing to an overwhelming majority of college aged kids.

They simply cannot see themselves as the rest of the world sees them. And for that, we salute you ****, because you dumb $#@!ers never will get why we all make so much fun of you idiots. Never change, ****. Please, never change.
MooreTrucker
AG
Only that pathetic psycho would watch that great game last night and think "now I need to go use that to bag on a-g-g-y-s". Good lord.
Wildmen03
AG
Is Duke still around?

goodAg80
AG
ClassOf17
realestateguru said:

Blah blah blah. Such a broken record of your aspergers.

Charles M Satterfield III: No wife, no children, no life

Quote:

It has to be tough to be an **** this morning. So tantalizing close to a national championship and everyone in the sports world talking about the greatness of Alabama which, as we all know, is the dream of every little **** fan while growing up - a national championship for Alabama.

I love how they pine for the greatness that was oh so close during the Jackie Sherrill years. Not one of them mentions the only reason Sherrill had any success was because he was cheating and they were FAR closer to the death penalty during the Jackie Sherrill era than they ever were to a national championship. They have totally forgotten how they almost got the death penalty.

Those dumb rednecks seem as if they have never set foot on a campus other than their $#@!hole in farmville. They have no clue why other schools can recruit athletes they can't. They think their culture of fairy tale "traditions;" fake army full of marginal students with severe self-esteem issues, Soviet-inspired $#@!hole campus and forced cultural conformity simply aren't appealing to an overwhelming majority of college aged kids.

They simply cannot see themselves as the rest of the world sees them. And for that, we salute you ****, because you dumb $#@!ers never will get why we all make so much fun of you idiots. Never change, ****. Please, never change.

Ahh only Randy talks about us in a game we didn't play in.
Credible Source
AG
I was excited To see them lose, why would he think otherwise?
MooreTrucker
AG
Because he's a moron?
First Page Last Page
Page 55 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.