Randolph Duke

747,378 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
JJxvi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dont take the bait, he's only doing this to show his Michigan fan friend how obsessed we are!
realestateguru
AG
ghollow said:

Randy is having another little meltdown on the Shag this morning. Apparently the butthurt is going to take a little while to get over:

Quote:

If the students at the agricultural branch college are so feeble minded that they need to be taught fraudulent versions of Texas history and spoon fed made up stories of "the great military history of the Texas cow college," they are not worthy of being associated with the state's namesake university in any capacity. The dumbf***s need to continue to drift to a closer alignment with the state's community colleges and the mediocre redneck universities of the Confederacy.

I find it interesting that he claims to be a lawyer and has chosen the name of a crook from a movie as his screenname on the Shag. Just the kind of internet bad**s I would want to believe
Dan is not an attorney but just an obsessed sip with undiagnosed asperger's. I wouldn't worry about him being a badass.

RGLAG85
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Randy would tell you they could have but LET us go so that our poor stoopid **** program would be 2-10 every single year while mighty UT has the easiest path to the playoff evah! Just a couple more seasons and it will all come true!

Here's your randy answer....
Quote:

Quote:
If the students at the agricultural branch college are so feeble minded that they need to be taught fraudulent versions of Texas history and spoon fed made up stories of "the great military history of the Texas cow college," they are not worthy of being associated with the state's namesake university in any capacity. The dumbf***s need to continue to drift to a closer alignment with the state's community colleges and the mediocre redneck universities of the Confederacy.
DeepEastTxAg
AG
Legitimate question, why does that crazy bastage actually think that the little 10 is a crowning jewel of academic superiority compared to the SEC?
Guitarsoup
AG
DeepEastTxAg said:

Legitimate question, why does that crazy bastage actually think that the little 10 is a crowning jewel of academic superiority compared to the SEC?
They have Texas Tech, Kansas State, Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, Baylor, TCU, and West Virginia. What other conclusion could you draw?
Squadron7
AG
RGLAG85 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Randy would tell you they could have but LET us go so that our poor stoopid **** program would be 2-10 every single year while mighty UT has the easiest path to the playoff evah! Just a couple more seasons and it will all come true!

Here's your randy answer....
Quote:

Quote:

If we are a branch of UT and failing...why isn't UT ultimately culpable for the failure?

AgDotCom
Not ultimately culpable, they'd be DIRECTLY responsible. If true, which it isn't.

leftcoastaggie
AG
realestateguru said:

Dan is not an attorney but just an obsessed sip with undiagnosed asperger's. I wouldn't worry about him being a badass.

TexAgs diagnosed it years ago.
AG @ HEART
MooreTrucker
AG
Quote:

drift to a closer alignment with the state's community colleges and the mediocre redneck universities of the Confederacy
A. we're drifting even farther AWAY from those cc's than the university he defends so strongly.

2. Texas was part of the Confederacy.

D. He's a freakshow.
Tom Doniphon
It's already been asked, but we know the lunatic reads this and he's yet to answer....

If A&M is indeed a branch of Texas, why did they allow us to go to the SEC?

I'll hang up and listen...
ClassOf17
Specialized said:

ClassOf17 said:

Wildmen03 said:

Duke is clearly voting for Hillary.

Was probably a huge Bernie supporter
Actually, he seems to be a massive conspiracy theorist, agitator, possible lunatic, and definite troll.

Sounds like a DJT man to me. And not a repub that is holding their nose and doing a lesser of two evils thing. He was rallying back in January chanting for the wall, thinks trump as president is a good idea, wears "Trump that *****" t-shirts, and breaks out into "lock her up" chants in random elevators and planes.

Damn take it personal don't ya
Squadron7
AG
So...um...what does this guy do for his real job? Does someone actually pay him to show up somewhere every day and do something?
EscondidoAg82
AG
Squadron7 said:

So...um...what does this guy do for his real job? Does someone actually pay him to show up somewhere every day and do something?
It seems like there was some discussion he was in the securities business at one time. Maybe he had been a representative of a failed outfit, (not Madoff's firm but something like that). Rock, the good Ag, is banging his now ex-wife. This laying of the pipe may explain the periodic rants but this is an unproven theory........Every so often, after one of the rants, a good Ag will leave some interesting information here. A while back, J.V. "Pinky" Wilson's descendant linked some great information about how the War Hymn came about. This was after the incredible Duke rant on the Unpossibility of Trench Warfare in early 20th century Western Europe. (It rains in Europe so trenches could not have existed because they would have filled with water, thus, the War Hymn is fraudulent). The 12th Man trademark rants are good reads too. I believe the status on the 12th Man issue is we are just waiting for all the participating attorneys to be disbarred and then we will be given the time and place to turn in our diplomas and rings.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Im following Randy's lead here and demanding the United States be formally divorced from the UK!

Now I know you all have been spoon fed fraudulent American History that says the US is already a seperate nation but did you know the truth! That America was in fact founded as a branch system of the U.K. and that so called independence never really happened? The whole separate governing systems are a ruse! America has been a part of the U.K. This whole time with the U.K. actually making all the major policy and economic decisions for us!

But unfortunately, the U.K. is getting sick and tired of us making them look bad by leaving the Euro conference for the North American Conference so they are going to formally divorce us from the Kingdom and send us out into the cold by ourselves and that will really show us for being such ingrates!
BQ_90
AG
Randy is just a troll, he's trying to rile up as many Aggies as he can. Truth, facts, reality don't mean anything to him. Best thing is to use him as an example of how true deplorable sips really are. then you get to troll the sips.
goodAg80
AG
BQ_90 said:

Randy is just a troll, he's trying to rile up as many Aggies as he can. Truth, facts, reality don't mean anything to him. Best thing is to use him as an example of how true deplorable sips really are. then you get to troll the sips.
Like pointing out that he is a registered pedophile.
booradley
AG
Squadron7 said:

im betting he's both a tu grad and an employee of the university...

and there's got to be a root cause for his extreme obsession and hatred...

the rock the good ag banging his wife or his wife left him for an ag are possibilities as others have suggested.

I'd really like to know his name so I can beat the **** out of him
Squadron7
AG
aggball2010 said:

Quote:

Randy Duke is a chode. I'm actually kind of embarrassed for y'all that you would take the time to go to a sip website to see what he said about you.

Oh hay, sip.

He's a train wreck. I've seen a couple of people on Facebook like him. Huuuge paranoids and conspiracy theorists. Just keep repeating the same stuff over and over. The tell is always the "connections" they can see that others just can't.
Rick Dalton
AG
Great. Get ready for Randy to type a couple more chapters about **** threatening physical harm on him and thus breaking at least five laws.
Squadron7
AG
booradley said:

Squadron7 said:

im betting he's both a tu grad and an employee of the university...

and there's got to be a root cause for his extreme obsession and hatred...

the rock the good ag banging his wife or his wife left him for an ag are possibilities as others have suggested.

I'd really like to know his name so I can beat the **** out of him

He's not just "Ex wife being banged by an Aggie" crazy....he's "Ex wife finally being banged by a guy who happens to be an Aggie and that actually has a measurable pen*s and thinking she really like's it" crazy.
Squadron7
AG
BQ_90 said:

He's no troll. He is a true believer. Too much care taken in venting against a university that has somehow gravely wounded him psychologically.
RM1993
AG
Yeah, trolls post messages on boards to goad/ridicule/mock their targets. Ole Randy goes way beyond that by actively inserting himself into A&M trademark battles, contacting military representatives, etc. all with the sole purpose of causing harm to Texas A&M. Can't believe he ever was able to show up an an Aggie happy hour without catching a beating.
BQ_90
AG
goodAg80 said:

BQ_90 said:

Like pointing out that he is a registered pedophile.
I've heard that, must be true.
Credible Source
AG
ghollow said:

Randy is having another little meltdown on the Shag this morning. Apparently the butthurt is going to take a little while to get over:

Quote:

I find it interesting that he claims to be a lawyer and has chosen the name of a crook from a movie as his screenname on the Shag. Just the kind of internet bad**s I would want to believe

Bro, you ****ing know he isn't a lawyer.
realestateguru
AG
The sad little man is at it again.

Quote:

People attend Texas A&M for a degree, not for an education. ****s as a culture are generally small minded people, with small life goals. I find them to be culturally some of the laziest people I know of. Their slavish devotion to "tradition" is nothing more than an expression of their being too lazy to put the work in to change for the better.

It is telling of their culture that the entire technology age has passed their school by. Not a single tech related business headquartered anywhere in the world has come to College Station, Texas, mostly because the **** culture lacks the intellectual capital necessary to build or sustain a technology related business.

If one visits the Brazos Valley, they will notice that in spite of being located smack in the middle of one of the most economically vibrant areas anywhere on earth (Houston-Dallas-Austin-San Antonio), the economy of the area surrounding Texas A&M University is stagnant. Coming up from Houston on Hwy 6, the only businesses in College Station one passes by before they hit the campus are a tractor dealership and a flea market.

I know the world of commodity trading and energy trading well. Outside of a few desks in Houston, I have never met a trader or salesman on any commodity, forex, fixed income or equity trading desk or on the floor of any exchange in any city around the world who was an ****. Not one. I've never met an economist with any reputable firm who was an ****. In the 140 year existence of their school, their contributions to the world of commodity trading, including agricultural commodities are non-existent. I've never met a financial markets reporter who was an ****. Zip, zilch, nada. Not one. The contribution of the world of finance and trading over the past 140 years has been nothing.

In sectors of the economy where innovation and intellectual capital are valued, ****s don't survive. Thank God I ended up in one of those sectors. I can't imagine the hell of having to work with a bunch of ****s. I have worked with one during my entire career, and that was for about 14 months during my first job out of UT Austin. I have worked with some really sharp graduates from schools all around the nation and from all around the world. When it comes to producing leaders and thinkers for challenging sectors of the global economy, ****s are nowhere to be found.
ClassOf17
He should write a book
HTownAg98
That's not worth responding to.
The Collective
AG
Quote:

the economy of the area surrounding Texas A&M University is stagnant

This might actually be the dumbest thing he has ever written. That's a damn achievement right there.
Bibendum 86
AG
realestateguru said:

The sad little man is at it again.

Quote:

I know the world of commodity trading and energy trading well. Outside of a few desks in Houston, I have never met a trader or salesman on any commodity, forex, fixed income or equity trading desk or on the floor of any exchange in any city around the world who was an ****. Not one. I've never met an economist with any reputable firm who was an ****. In the 140 year existence of their school, their contributions to the world of commodity trading, including agricultural commodities are non-existent. I've never met a financial markets reporter who was an ****. Zip, zilch, nada. Not one. The contribution of the world of finance and trading over the past 140 years has been nothing.

In sectors of the economy where innovation and intellectual capital are valued, ****s don't survive. Thank God I ended up in one of those sectors. I can't imagine the hell of having to work with a bunch of ****s. I have worked with one during my entire career, and that was for about 14 months during my first job out of UT Austin. I have worked with some really sharp graduates from schools all around the nation and from all around the world. When it comes to producing leaders and thinkers for challenging sectors of the global economy, ****s are nowhere to be found.

That's funny. I've only been on an energy trading floor that DIDN'T have Aggies a handful of times, but I guess I'm just a provincial.

Somebody tell Bo Collins '88 that the New York Mercantile Exchange was a pitiful backwater boiler shop.

I hope Khalid al-Fatah '82 knows he'll never have any impact on commodity trading -- he's only minster of energy for Saudi Arabia.

Carry on.
MooreTrucker
AG
Also, one of TexAgs own, Scimitar, is a commodities (?) reporter on CNN.
dermdoc
AG
Bo is my cousin.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
titanmaster_race
oh randy, never change
leftcoastaggie
AG
Never knew ponzi scheme was considered a "sector".
OleArmyBQ68
AG
dermdoc said:

Bo is my cousin.
so is scimitar
First Page Last Page
Page 54 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.