Randolph Duke

769,500 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
MooreTrucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He can't "set the record straight" because the record is already straight and all the evidence is already there. Anything Dodds could come up with is just more lies on top of the lies he's already told.
IDAGG
AG
WOW. What is strikingly obvious if you read enough of his posts is that Randolph Duke has the emotional maturity of a ten year old. Remember back when you were a child and everything was white or black, good or evil? Your dad knew everything and was your hero? Your grade school was was awesome and every other school sucked? Etc etc? He is stuck in that emotional era. To him, UT is like superman..truth justice and the American way. And every other school is some comic book bad guy. Four universities flee the Big 12. An adult trying to determine why they fled would ask themselves "Hmmm if one or two left, maybe the problem is with the schools that left. Four leave? Something else is rotten." But not Randy.

And now he is making demands of Dodd to spout off on supposed dirt on other schools. And he doesn't even recognize or even consider that the reason Dodds doesn't spout off is that some of the dirt will actually be about what UT did.
CDUB98
AG
How many different ways can he say the exact same thing?
EscondidoAg82
AG
Maybe Dodds will chime in on the unpossibility of trench warfare in early 20th century western Europe too.
AlaskanAg99
AG
I Demand the TRUTH Mr Dodders!

Son, we live in a world that has football programs, and those programs have to be run by men. Who's gonna do it? You? You Randolph Duke? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Bevo. You wave dildos and you curse Belmont. YOU have that luxury as an Internet troll.

The truth is this campus has become weak, just like our football team. So weak our mascot died of embarrassment. This Bevo's death, while tragic, probably made good BBQ. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, serves this school.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about on Shag, you want me on that dildo. We use words like LHN, Vince, Colt, revenue. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending our program. You use them as the punchline they are. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps and types on the Shag without revealing who he is, and then question the manner in which I got things done. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your dildo waving way, Otherwise, I suggest you drop those 4 dildos you have keistered, and come into the light. EITHER way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to.

All these programs need to understand its Texas first and the rest better fall in line. Look out for #1. You can't handle the truth that I totally ****ed us, and the conference over. You're gotdamn right I ordered the CODE RED on the Big 12!

ghollow
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

Son, we live in a world that has football programs, and those programs have to be run by men. Who's gonna do it? You? You Randolph Duke? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Bevo. You wave dildos and you curse Belmont. YOU have that luxury as an Internet troll.

The truth is this campus has become weak, just like our football team. So weak our mascot died of embarrassment. This Bevo's death, while tragic, probably made good BBQ. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, serves this school.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about on Shag, you want me on that dildo. We use words like LHN, Vince, Colt, revenue. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending our program. You use them as the punchline they are. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps and types on the Shag without revealing who he is, and then question the manner in which I got things done. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your dildo waving way, Otherwise, I suggest you drop those 4 dildos you have keistered, and come into the light. EITHER way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to.

All these programs need to understand its Texas first and the rest better fall in line. Look out for #1. You can't handle the truth that I totally ****ed us, and the conference over. You're gotdamn right I ordered the CODE RED on the Big 12!

WOW, that is hilarious! Made my day!
Scruffy
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

texas898
AG
He just needs Dear Leader to come out and explain why best Korea - err, tu - got absolutely stomped by stoopid little **** during realignment. Then they can allow the NCAA to finish the statue of Deloss that obviously they're working on to commemorate the gift of his presence to college athletics.
StringerBell
AG
Why would dodds have any insight into how a&m avoided a death penalty

Unless he's also willing to admit that the sips influence the NCAA to act against programs that threaten them
Hood
AG
I think 'death penalty' in this context is not letting A&M out of the Big12 and into the SEC.

We avoided the 'death penalty' of remaining in the Big12 and are thriving in the SEC.
aggiehawg
AG
No, he's talking about Jackie Sherrill in the 80s. That we should have received the death penalty along with SMU.
goodAg80
AG
aggiehawg said:

No, he's talking about Jackie Sherrill in the 80s. That we should have received the death penalty along with SMU.
Hawg you must not have had your coffee today. Hood was making fun of Randi and the Big12.
aggiehawg
AG
Sorry, distracted today.
dermdoc
AG
I have sip friends like Randy. They conveniently forget the DMN articles where sip players admitted getting paid. Or when the sip players got paid with OUR TAX DOLLARS and did not show up for work at the Capitol. Just like the Warren Gilbert thing but at least that was not taxpayer money. And of course, it all "disappeared" because of Charles Allen Wright.

But those days are gone.

You were Texas
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
goodAg80
AG
aggiehawg said:

Sorry, distracted today.
Hope everything is OK.
goodAg80
AG
dermdoc said:

I have sip friends like Randy. They conveniently forget the DMN articles where sip players admitted getting paid. Or when the sip players got paid with OUR TAX DOLLARS and did not show up for work at the Capitol. Just like the Warren Gilbert thing but at least that was not taxpayer money. And of course, it all "disappeared" because of Charles Allen Wright.

But those days are gone.

You were Texas
Exactly. We DESERVE to know the full truth before Dodds gets his road. Tell us about Winfred Tubbs and the rest.
BESCo91
AG
Assuming I could get Randy out of his mother's bedroom, I would love to beat the livin' sh-t outta him.

Check that ....

I would love to beat the livin' sh-t outta him in front of his mother.
The Reverse Apache Master
AG
dermdoc said:

But those days are gone.

You were Texas
Yup...one of those players was Doug English, a big time sip DT from long ago. He admitted the entire thing during an interview while he was playing w/ the Detroit Lions.
PetroAg87
AG
From one of the sip's own websites:

The current athletic program is a mansion built of wormwood, run by caretakers who religiously collect their rents, mind the exterior gardening, buff the brass, ignore foundation and infrastructure; and pray that the closets full of skeletons pointing their fingers at a basement filled with bodies won't be discovered until their annuity milestones are realized or their personal ego narratives are fulfilled.

Randy wants the truth? His is a wish born out of ignorance and he should be grateful that the majority of the skeletons are still hidden away!
RGLAG85
AG
CDUB98 said:

How many different ways can he say the exact same thing?

1300 pages worth!
aggiejim70
AG
Army, I've been reading this thread for months along with the rest of you. It came to me in a vision this morning.
This man does not need an education, our pity or our understanding. What the SOB needs is an Old Army ass kicking from Orange to El Paso followed by one from Dumas to Brownsville. Now insert your favorite old man's rant.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
ghollow
AG
I am pretty sure this is Randy

WestAustinAg
AG
dermdoc said:

But those days are gone.

You were Texas
The Dallas Morning News

UT BOOSTERS GAVE PLAYERS CASH, GIFTS
Athletes say practice was routine; Akers `surprised'
Laura Miller Copyright 1986, The Dallas Morning News The Dallas Morning News (DAL) _____
Published: March 26, 1986

AUSTIN -- University of Texas boosters and sports agents have given Longhorn football players cash, liquor, meals, free dental and legal services, and discounts at apartments and bars -- all violations of the National Collegiate Athletic Association extra-benefit rules.

During a two-month investigation of the Texas football program by The Dallas Morning News, former players said that boosters and agents, whom they usually met through coaches, routinely approached players with offers of cash and favors from the day they first walked onto the practice field. In interviews with 28 former Texas players, whose careers spanned the period from 1978 to 1985, 11 said they accepted cash payments -- in some cases amounting to more than $10,000 -- while they were playing football at Texas.

"My senior year it just got hotter and hotter,' said Tony Degrate, a standout defensive tackle from 1982 to 1984 and winner of the 1984 Vince Lombardi Award as the nation's outstanding college lineman.

"From alumni walking up to me in the locker room, to my room, shaking my hand and giving me a bill (money). Then at the end of the year, they'd call me -- guys in business suits with briefcases -- and I'd say meet me in a restaurant. At 11 o'clock at night. In a restaurant. Not in my room.'

Head football Coach Fred Akers, interviewed Friday in his Austin office, said he was not aware that his players had received any benefits beyond the tuition, room, board and books provided by their athletic scholarships.

"I am really, I am surprised,' Akers said. "I am surprised, and I intend to turn this over to the NCAA. . . . If I know of something that is true -- or suspect that it is -- I'll sure turn it in.'

Jeff Leiding, an All-America linebacker who played at Texas from 1980 to 1983, said he received cash payments from various alumni and boosters throughout his college career.

"It's use and get used,' said Leiding. "Once your name isn't in the newspaper -- you're nobody.'

Darryl Clark, a UT running back for four years before playing two seasons with the Arizona Wranglers of the U.S. Football League, said: "It's like a dream for a lot of players -- they never knew they could live like this.'

However, at least one alumnus -- who also is a professional sports agent representing at least two former Texas football players -- said some players actively solicit payments and favors.

"I get a call probably once a day from somebody who wants something,' said Jon Teer, a 27-year-old Texas graduate. "They want to use my credit card for my phone. I've had them call for cash. I'm not a money machine. I'm not a bank. I can't loan people money.

"When I first started helping the guys, knowing the guys, everyone wanted to jump on the bandwagon . . . and you know what the biggest excuse is? "I got my girlfriend in trouble. I need some help.' I've heard that 500 times.'

The News, in Sunday's editions, reported that 24 of 28 former players interviewed since January routinely sold their complimentary game tickets to boosters at dramatically inflated prices.

Some estimated they made $4,000 per season from the sales; others said they made that much just from the Texas-Oklahoma game, played annually in the Cotton Bowl in Dallas.

"I don't know whether I got $1,000 or $10,000 -- I really don't,' said Terry Orr, a standout Longhorn running back now with the Washington Redskins. "I lived on tickets. I really did.'

Shortly after the article appeared, UT Athletic Director DeLoss Dodds said he had reported the ticket-selling allegations to the NCAA, and announced that he had retained Houston lawyer Knox Nunnally, a former UT football player, to conduct the university's own in-house investigation.

Of the 11 former Longhorn players who admitted accepting money, seven said they established long-term relationships with boosters -- whom they called their "sugar daddies' or "sweet daddies' -- and received regular installments of cash.

"My guy (booster) had two Picassos in his bathroom,' said Ed Hickey, a UT linebacker on the 1981 and 1982 teams. "I got money for being on the team, playing and tutoring his nephew.' Hickey declined to identify the booster.

Maurice McCloney, a wide receiver and a letterman on the 1980 and 1981 Longhorn teams, said he received cash from two boosters, one from Dallas, the other from Beaumont, his hometown. "They gave me real good advice, they had a lot of influence -- they were bright, wealthy and they influenced me to be sharp . . . .

"Over three years,' McCloney said, "I got about $10,000 from
McInnis80
article by Laura Miller. I forget she wrote for the Morning News before she worked for the Dallas Observer.
'03ag
aggiejim70 said:

Army, I've been reading this thread for months along with the rest of you. It came to me in a vision this morning.
This man does not need an education, our pity or our understanding. What the SOB needs is an Old Army ass kicking from Orange to El Paso followed by one from Dumas to Brownsville. Now insert your favorite old man's rant.
oh you did it now. Randy is going to file a 150 page brief on the aggsieiess that have threatened to kill him. He'll own Texags by the end of the week.
McInnis80
When Dodds started the athletic budget at UT was $4.2M. It's now around $160M. Yeah, I'm sure that the UT leadership is going to demand answers to "Randy's" questions. What is "Randy" going to do DeLoss, pull his bar card?

Given "Randy's" vast knowledge of military affairs, I am sure that he is unaware of the concept of Mutually Assured Destruction. His Death Penalty threats are hilarious.
Smithjg
And then there is this.... Sips don't even try to hide it anymore.

Quote:

Former Texas quarterback Chris Simms says he took "$100 handshakes" from boosters for signing autographs while playing at the school.
Simms, the son of former New York Giants quarterback Phil Simms, played for Texas from 1999-2002 and was an All-Big 12 selection in his final two seasons.
He said on CBS Sports Radio that, despite being the son of an NFL quarterback, he received extra funds regularly. He says that other players did as well.
"They didn't pay me, but there may have been cash going around to some other players," Simms said. "I'm not going to deny that. I may have gotten a few $100 handshakes every now and then to sign some autographs for alumni.
"I don't care how rich your upbringing was. Yes, I grew up with a silver spoon, but if you give me a few extra $100 as a college kid, that's great."
Simms, 34, was selected in the third round of the 2003 NFL draft by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and spent parts of five seasons in the NFL. He last played for the Denver Broncos in 2009.

Chrissy admits to being paid....
Guitarsoup
AG
Colt McCoy's wife said Colt got paid, too.

http://deadspin.com/5809627/colt-mccoys-wife-says-texas-boosters-are-too-generous-with-their-fishing-trips-and-hunts-here-or-there
realestateguru
AG
Dan/Charles/Randolph:
You really have the maturity of a child don't you.

Quote:

And since the ags are claiming to have an endowment larger than the endowments claimed by UT, Rice and every other school (both public and private) in the state of Texas combined, I hope the legislature takes note and levels out the playing field a bit by taking $100 million or so from ****'s appropriation for each of the next two years and splitting it between U of H and Tech.

After all, if the ags are wealthier than every other college and university in the state combined, that would only be fair.

UT Austin, being a humble school of modest means, will somehow make do.

The UT regents were charged with serving the interests of the people of Texas and have created a system with a number of high quality universities as well as a number of world renowned medical institutions, including M.D. Anderson and UT Southwestern.

****, on the other hand, takes its opulent wealth and squanders it on only one campus, in College Station and lets the other elements of their system wallow in squalor. The **** "medical college" is a $#@!ing joke (would YOU leave MD Anderson for cancer treatment at TAMU Medical Center in College Station?).

Obviously, the time has come to reallocate the stunning wealth of the Texas A&M System, and have TAMU spread $3 billion to each Tech and U of H, so ****, UT Austin, Tech and U of H will all have equal endowments. The legislature should effect this change by reducing ****'s budget allocations and sending the money to Tech and U of H until things have equaled out.
Quote:

If **** is such a wealthy school, why are they allowing every other element of their university system to be such worthless piece of $#@! institutions and why are they asking the legislature for increased budget appropriations?

The answer to why they desperately need additional budget appropriations is simple - the cowards at TAMU are lying about their endowment.

The answer to why every every other element of the **** system is a worthless piece of $#@! institution is also simple - they are all run by ****s.
Aggie304
That's one sad little man. I don't know if he could become any more beta than he is.
Wildmen03
AG
Duke is clearly voting for Hillary.
Johnny Z
AG
Just a sad, little man...if he put half the energy into bettering his own life that he puts into slandering A&M, he would be living quite well. Instead, he spends hours of his life, sitting in front of his computer, chasing the Aggie devil who cares nothing of his small existence.
ghollow
AG
Y'all quit picking on Randy. He is a great source of entertainment for me. I particularly like it when other shags tell him to shut up.
MooreTrucker
AG
ghollow said:

Y'all quit picking on Randy. He is a great source of entertainment for me. I particularly like it when other shags tell him to shut up.
Somebody should post some of those, too, so we can help laugh and point.
dermdoc
AG
Did he really post that we only have one campus? Corpus Christi, Galveston, etc. are going to be pissed.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
First Page Last Page
Page 52 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.