Randolph Duke

769,800 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
NoneGiven
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
What is about to come out in the next few days could, but the question is whether the Seahawks feel it is worth their while to chase the ****s over $150k (trebled potentially). The Seahawk settlement seems to be small in the grand scheme of things.

What seems to be material is if the school is recognized to have fraudulently obtained the trademark (even without litigation), they should be obligated to disgorge the almost three decades of trademark licensing revenue they have garnered from the fraudulent trademark.

Randy is actively working to cause damage to a state institution. What a great Texan.
Trident 88
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
He went after the War Hymn last Memorial Day. Quite hilarious for us. Not so much for him.

Yep. And he has gone after -- and failed miserably -- to disprove A&M's WW1 history, A&M's WW2 history, and A&M's patriotic honoring of Medal of Honor recipients who have attended A&M.

Duke is very good at failure.
Does anyone have links to these? That would provide a nice read.

http://texags.com/forums/6/topics/2626407/replies/43071498#43071498
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
quote:
quote:
He went after the War Hymn last Memorial Day. Quite hilarious for us. Not so much for him.

Yep. And he has gone after -- and failed miserably -- to disprove A&M's WW1 history, A&M's WW2 history, and A&M's patriotic honoring of Medal of Honor recipients who have attended A&M.

Duke is very good at failure.
That's right, almost forgot about that. Remember how that Mensa candidate claimed foxholes and trench warfare didn't exist because they would fill up with rain water or some ****? What a dunce.

Randy also denied Aggie head football coach Dana X. Bible's WW1 military service in France as a pilot.
MikeRoEconomist
AG
It's obvious the guy just wants to keep his name floating around by making outrageous arguments that make it to boards like this one. Better to just let it go and not give him the attention.
Biz Ag
AG
quote:
Randy also denied Aggie head football coach Dana X. Bible's WW1 military service in France as a pilot.

Which further goes to show you how much of a moron Duke really is as Bible was also head football coach and AD at tu.
(Removed:11023A)
AG
Guy is obviously crazy
45-70Ag
AG
Well if he watched game day this morning he may have killed himself.
Aggie304
quote:

Why?
ABATTBQ87
AG
quote:
quote:

Why?

College basketball game day is at A&M
Al Bula
AG
Did Randy stroke out today since game day mentioned the 12TH MAN a lot today?
Diet Cokehead
AG
We can only hope so. That way he wouldn't take out any others on his way out of this world.
DifferenceMaker Ag
He's now in frenzy mode hatching legal advice for Chuckles as well as developing conspiracy theories involving the SEC, Mack Brown, etc.
RDV-1992
Bump.
Rocco S
Satterfield must be torn. He's defending Charlie, a man who f'ed another man's wife.

Satterfield's wife was f'ed by another man, an Aggie, which is what caused him to be so f'ed up in the head.
Science Denier
AG
quote:
Satterfield must be torn. He's defending Charlie, a man who f'ed another man's wife.

Satterfield's wife was f'ed by another man, an Aggie, which is what caused him to be so f'ed up in the head.
Dude was f'ed up in the head way before his wife started taking **** from an Aggie. I'd wager she dumped his ass because he was so f'ed in the head.
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
quote:
That Buffalo Bills fan site case reminds me of how much of disingenuous sack of **** Keith Olbermman is...
Me, too. I was so upset with him for what he said and did on his show that day. It was fury-filled journalistic incompetence and misreporting of some facts, while reporting other things that were simply 100% untrue.
aggiehawg
AG
He's baaaaaack on the shag:

quote:
Has Randolph Duke fired up his Big Cigar, yet? I don't want to miss that, and if not, I want to know WHY.

RANDY"
Get your last snarky comments in, friends.
And then this picture:
quote:

Ohh, but wait there's more:

quote:
IIRC that's Jay Norvell holding a cigar after the RRSO win last year.
Randy's response:

quote:
Yep. Just wanted to see if the ags were dumb enough to start telling everyone that Randolph Duke was actually Jay Norvell.

Have mine at the ready. Got the feeling I might be smoking it this evening.
Uncle Howdy
S
Jesus he is insufferable
aggiehawg
AG
More:

quote:
When this comes out, remember this will be the third separate time this has been investigated and the second time a major media presence (the first being the Wall Street Journal) has independently fact checked everything and had their attorneys vet the story. This isn't my story, this is theirs.

Just hurry up and gets your comments in telling me how I have been wrong the entire time and I don't know what I have been talking about. Time is quickly running out.
El Nino in Londontown
Jock 07
AG
quote:
He's baaaaaack on the shag:

quote:
Has Randolph Duke fired up his Big Cigar, yet? I don't want to miss that, and if not, I want to know WHY.

RANDY"
Get your last snarky comments in, friends.
And then this picture:
quote:

Ohh, but wait there's more:

quote:
IIRC that's Jay Norvell holding a cigar after the RRSO win last year.
Randy's response:

quote:
Yep. Just wanted to see if the ags were dumb enough to start telling everyone that Randolph Duke was actually Jay Norvell.

Have mine at the ready. Got the feeling I might be smoking it this evening.

Too adorably cute for his own good
p_bubel
quote:
When this comes out, remember this will be the third separate time this has been investigated and the second time a major media presence (the first being the Wall Street Journal) has independently fact checked everything and had their attorneys vet the story. This isn't my story, this is theirs.

You mean the WSJ story that had to be amended several times due to it being a crock of ****? They ****ed up and took Randy at his word. Fact checked my ass.
aggiehawg
AG
When I look for reliable college sports news, I always think of the WSJ, first.
leftcoastaggie
AG
quote:
quote:

You mean the WSJ blog post that had to be amended several times due to it being a crock of ****? They ****ed up and took Randy at his word. Fact checked my ass.

fify
Maroon Dawn
AG
Randy will definitely be sucking on SOMETHING cigar shaped tonight!
p_bubel
quote:

Does he seriously think we know what some ****ty-ass defensive coach's hands are supposed to look like?
boogieman
AG
SteveBott
AG
Pure entertainment
ClassOf17
quote:
quote:

Does he seriously think we know what some ****ty-ass defensive coach's hands are supposed to look like?

No he just wanted to look cool and had his excuse ready when someone called him out.
45-70Ag
AG
Randy's head before too long

ac04
he's becoming a caricature of himself at this point
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:

Norvell was the acting OC.
NoneGiven
AG
Can't wait for this **** to drop on Salon or a Huff Po blog.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Can't wait for this **** to drop on Salon or a Huff Po blog.
Chip Brown or a Sports Nation blog where fans submit crap, more likely.
p_bubel
quote:
quote:
quote:

Norvell was the acting OC.
Heh. I'd change it, but it doesn't matter.
First Page Last Page
Page 19 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.