Randolph Duke

769,574 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
Aggies Revenge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My question for the sips cocktest this week, is where in the hell did the money come to buy all those dildos? Those aren't cheap and they were passing them out like smarties at a parade.
Rocco S
How do you know they're not cheap?
Aggies Revenge
AG
quote:
The wife has a lot of single middle age women friends. And they are always at the house. And they talk about this stuff.
depriest1022
AG
quote:

I was going to ask the same thing - for a sip friend, of course.
BiochemAg97
AG
quote:
He is using a registered trademark, surely without permission of TAMU. That alone should be grounds enough for subpoenaing his info from them. Any lawyers on here wanna tackle that?
Might even be enough to have the hosting service pull the site. DMCA and all.
dmart90
AG
quote:
More cognitive dissonance for Charles:

Sips send cease-and-desist letter to donut shop for making "Longhorn donuts"

Are they going to send a cease and desist letter to the tu grad that made a tshirt with the longhorn logo composed of two dildos as part of their recent ; protest"? No way they granted her permission to do that...
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Are they going to send a cease and desist letter to the tu grad that made a tshirt with the longhorn logo composed of two dildos as part of their recent ; protest"? No way they granted her permission to do that...
Why not? The university was fine with the whole demonstration. Probably approved the use of the logo for five bucks or some such. They are just that idiotic.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
My question for the sips cocktest this week, is where in the hell did the money come to buy all those dildos? Those aren't cheap and they were passing them out like smarties at a parade.

They were donated by a local business.
RM1993
AG
quote:
quote:

They were donated by a local business.

What business forked out enough money for 4000 dildos? That will run north of 120k in all likelihood.
schwack schwack
AG
quote:
What business forked out enough money for 4000 dildos?

That's how they get you hooked.
Squadron7
AG
If there is one thing that is truly trademarkable by tu it is a dildo.
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:
quote:
The wife has a lot of single middle age women friends. And they are always at the house. And they talk about this stuff.

Sounds like you need to facilitate a drunken ladies night and see who's really lonely...
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
The main reason there is still an A&M thread on the front page of the football board of the shag after this many years is Randolph Duke and his minions (or socks). He epitomizes everything about sip obsession with us.

Because we aren't their real rivals.

LOL.
As compared to an entire forum with 100's of threads about Texas...
Are you still on campus with a dildo in your hand?

It was never in his hand. He put it to immediate use...
AG @ HEART
I'm sure this idiot would have an audience if his ramblings didn't always break down into incoherent sophomoric tirades about dumb ol a g g y. He ends up sounding like the guy outside of the coporate business going hoarse on a bullhorn about how they stole his idea for Dildo lube or some sh/t
realestateguru
AG
Yeah I'm so sure Charles, that your male roommate really appreciates you calling him your wife.

quote:
I've been getting death threats from the ags for years. My wife laughs when I tell her the ags have stalked her to Frisco, Texas where (according to ****) she moved after we were divorced. The ags have fabricated a fairy tale that she had an affair with an **** to let me know just how much she hated me and then filed for divorce. She commented that $#@!ing an **** would be more of an indication how much she hated herself, not how much she hated me.

If I was OP, I wouldn't worry.
Decay
AG

quote:
would be more of an indication how much she hated herself, not how much she hated me.

It could be both
Junction1956
quote:
Yeah I'm so sure Charles, that your male roommate really appreciates you calling him your wife.

quote:
I've been getting death threats from the ags for years. My wife laughs when I tell her the ags have stalked her to Frisco, Texas where (according to ****) she moved after we were divorced. The ags have fabricated a fairy tale that she had an affair with an **** to let me know just how much she hated me and then filed for divorce. She commented that $#@!ing an **** would be more of an indication how much she hated herself, not how much she hated me.

If I was OP, I wouldn't worry.

Sure,

This guy is more delusional than Harvey Updyke.

Roll Tide
Ag03 CQE
AG
We only fabricated a fairytale about his wife cheating on him with an Aggie after he fabricated a fairytale about having a wife.
Decay
AG
quote:
We only fabricated a fairytale about his wife cheating on him with an Aggie after he fabricated a fairytale about having a wife.
Well, that, and his fabricated years' worth of research, stories, and allegations...
CajunAg86
The flyover for tomorrow's game is four F-22 Raptors. If you've never seen (or heard) them it will be incredibly impressive.

No other public event is scheduled to have more than a pair of F-22s (per the ACC website). I don't recall ever seeing an event with more than two, so this will be very special.

Deny our military background and connections all you want, but to what do you attribute this singular (or should I say quad) honor?
Madman
AG
Hey just because most of the pilots and crew will probably be Aggies doesn't mean that Texas A&M and its four F22 Raptor fly over has any type of connection with the military.
Aggie304
The military is clearly flying these 4 aircraft over our stadium to send a message to us that WE ARE NOT A SCHOOL WITH A MILITARY HISTORY and we better cut it out OUR ELSE!
HTownAg98
quote:
The flyover for tomorrow's game is four F-22 Raptors. If you've never seen (or heard) them it will be incredibly impressive.

No other public event is scheduled to have more than a pair of F-22s (per the ACC website). I don't recall ever seeing an event with more than two, so this will be very special.

Yeah, loud as ****.
CajunAg86
Perhaps they've come to enforce their "Strategic Air Command" trademark?

(I know SAC no longer exists but since some of their assets and missions went to ACC that would explain the F-22s!)
Smithjg
My exwife is dating (ok, blowing) a tsip and yesterday she called to check on my mom to check on her health and I asked if she was going to the game on Sunday. She said she was and commented to me that her blow buddy always insists the Ags are NOT the the sips true rival, that OU is. I laughed and pointed out the "tell me about A&M" thread and a g g y pedia site. She went to go look it up and it's gone now. I tried several ways to find it today and damn if I can see it.
So did some good Ag hack it? Did the mean old Aggzies lawyers contact him and make him take it down? Did anyone file a FOI to verify his name and home address?? I know that many on here insist that RD=CMSIII, but has that been rooted out as a positive? Since You are reading this instead of going to your tsip game tonight, please seek help! You make Charles Whitman look sane!
Al Bula
AG
quote:
My exwife is dating (ok, blowing) a tsip and yesterday she called to check on my mom to check on her health and I asked if she was going to the game on Sunday. She said she was and commented to me that her blow buddy always insists the Ags are NOT the the sips true rival, that OU is. I laughed and pointed out the "tell me about A&M" thread and a g g y pedia site. She went to go look it up and it's gone now. I tried several ways to find it today and damn if I can see it.
wait, you Were passive aggressive with your ex and told her about a message board because she is now banging a longhorn?

You showed her good, bro.
Madman
AG
Is this the same guy that posted pics of his wife on old rivals sitting on the car?
Smithjg
Read it again....

quote:
She said "Ags are NOT the the sips true rival, that OU is t.u's rival. I laughed and pointed out the "tell me about A&M" thread and a g g y pedia site".
I pointed her to the websites beacause of the non-rival comment
goodAg80
AG
When did she become your ex?
Aggies Revenge
AG
Looks like it is back up.

And look who did some editting...

Replace stars with A g g y
Tom Doniphon
That f--cker has devoted his life to this. Let that sink in.
Rick Dalton
AG
Ex-wife. Rule number ****ing 1, asswipe!!
Rocco S
quote:
So did some good Ag hack it? Did the mean old Aggzies lawyers contact him and make him take it down? Did anyone file a FOI to verify his name and home address?? I know that many on here insist that RD=CMSIII, but has that been rooted out as a positive? Since You are reading this instead of going to your tsip game tonight, please seek help! You make Charles Whitman look sane!

Weren't you the guy posting pics of your wife in bikinis on cars or some ****
HTownAg98
quote:
Ex-wife. Rule number ****ing 1, asswipe!!

Be careful what you wish for.
Science Denier
AG
WTF!!! WE HAVE RULES HERE
First Page Last Page
Page 47 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.