I foresee a fresh round of "A&M and Texas ought to play" coming soon

13,727 Views | 123 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by NevadaAg
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LOL.

What a crappy article, too.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Stinks of desperation and a poor attempt to make it seem like we BOTH need this game back when in fact its the sips that desperately need a marquee game that will sell both season tickets and butts in the stands every other year.

Let 'em burn.

Don't be a dumb, gullible Aggie and help them out just because you want to talk **** to your horn family members one day a year!

THEY WOULD NEVER HELP US AND RESUME THE SERIES IF THE SITUATION WAS REVERSED!!!

NEVER EVER FORGET THAT
SchizoAg
AG
quote:
And, just like clockwork....

http://www.hookem.com/story/ut-am-rivalry-gap-soon-to-be-longest-in-history/

And in both 1911 and 2011 it was t.u. who canceled the series in a fit of butthurt.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:

And in both 1911 and 2011 it was t.u. who canceled the series in a fit of butthurt.
Doesn't quite say that, though.
HeyMoe
AG
quote:

And the first sip who mouths off in the comments of that story is a proud grad of........., wait for it........

Texas State.
APHIS AG
And here is another quote from a "proud" sip:

quote:
Wayne Carpenter

They chose to leave the confernce, we didn't. UT is better off without playing them. Maybe they will learn to focus their hatred on someone else. I have been a Longhorn fan for over 60 years....I don't miss them one bit.

Well, another t-shirt!!! I swear they are more humorous now than when we left.

The delusion and arrogance is still there. Maybe another decade of losing will loosen that smugness.

May we never, ever play them again!!!
W
AG
okay, so that is article #1 (by John Maher of the AAS)
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
quote:

The real reason they decided to play us in 1915 is because they believed they had a good team in 1914 and they figured they would be able to roll us in '15. But we smoked em again.
Stevetex.

" Play The Damn Game "
Rocco S
What the ****
Wildmen03
AG
Dumbass.
Stevetex.
It wasn't me
aggiehawg
AG
So jilted. So outraged. We "left" them.

As an older wife, I can understand the feelings of angst by the sip faithful.

They gave us the best years of their lives, cared for us, and we left them for the hotter, richer, more exciting option. And left them with the kids.

Oh, the horror.
Cynical_Texan
AG
Don't want the t.u. game, don't care about the t.u. game or any BDF teams we might schedule. I've had my fill of that below mediocre conference.

If we are going to play anyone OOC, start scheduling Big10 or ACC teams. These will help in out of state recruiting since we already own the BDF in Texas recruiting.

Expand the footprint.
Busdriver99
AG
Accurate prediction
vin1041
AG
Agree! We should go forward not backwards. We have shown that we are doing fine without that cancer(tu)!!!!!

Would love to see us play a Big 10 & Pac 12 team OOC.
ABATTBQ87
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

The real reason they decided to play us in 1915 is because they believed they had a good team in 1914 and they figured they would be able to roll us in '15. But we smoked em again.
in 1915 we were both members of the newly formed SWC, so we had to play each other
A History Of Violence
AG
And....BAM!
APHIS AG
quote:
And....BAM!
We just kicked the crap out of them in BB just like we would in a bowl, if they ever have the guts to face us in one in which they cannot control the refs or they can "guarantee" a victory by some sort of cheating.

We should under no circumstance, schedule these lowlife scumbags again. When we left, we did offer to continue to play them but of course, Dodds and his arrogance, his ego, and his shortsightedness refused, thinking that it would hurt us more than t.u.

The chickens have come back to roost.

Thank you, Deloss!!

Thank you, Powers!!
NevadaAg
AG
quote:
Basketball looks the opposite of football relative to these two schools. The Horns play in a better conference and at the moment are probably a better team.

This thread just keeps giving.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.