Lhn showing the 2011 a&m/tu game

7,804 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by aggiehawg
Bobcat06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
REally?

The big 12 was fine last year, with two top 10 teams and one blowing the doors off an sec "power" Allbarn, and with two teams in the top 10 again (20%) looks good again.
Losing 14-20 is "blowing the doors off"?

The SEC played the Big 12 in 6 games last year, with a record of 5-1

3-0 during non conference play (Bama over WV, Auburn over Kansas St, Arky over Tceh)
2-1 during bowl games (A&M over WV, Arky over texas, TCU over Miss)

Is it REally possible for someone to be this dumb?

MasonStorm
apparently, what do your coat-tail riding SEC records from last year have to do with who is the best Texas based football team? But you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. That would be Baylor and TCU, not Alabama, Arkansas or Allbarn

Geography is science, science is hard
MasonStorm
my bad, meant Ole Miss not Barn...Blew the doors off OleMiss fify
Rocco S
/\
Stupid mf that's a fan of probably the worst D1 football team in TX, rides TCU's dick
Rocco S
So we ride the SEC coat tails but here you are bragging about TCU

Stupid fake tsip
AggieBand2004
AG
quote:
So we ride the SEC coat tails but here you are bragging about TCU

Stupid fake tsip
Dude really is lost
Aggie Joe 93
AG
quote:

C'mon. This is too stupid to be a real troll. Everybody that ever watched an NCAA football game with genuine interest and understanding knows that any win by a margin of less than 7 points was one play away from becoming a loss. That characteristic never applies to a victory that can be described as 'blowing the doors off'.
Bobcat06
AG
quote:
quote:

C'mon. This is too stupid to be a real troll. Everybody that ever watched an NCAA football game with genuine interest and understanding knows that any win by a margin of less than 7 points was one play away from becoming a loss. That characteristic never applies to a victory that can be described as 'blowing the doors off'.

Auburn won the game. HTH
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
the game was a blessing....lol

Yeah, got rid of one .500 conference coach for one who is 2 games over .500 with a fully guaranteed 30 million dollar contract. But the names delivering the beatings are better than the ones in the Big 12

Advantage A&M...best football in the state played at Kyle, just on the opposing sideline
Your tshirt team is paying off a coach they gave a gave a raise and extension to after that game, a big reason why they're currently in debt. They replaced him with a $5MM plus per year coach that put up a losing season and won 2 less games in his first season than his predecessor did in his final season.

This is why your fan base earned such a high stupidity ranking from Clay Travis.

Yo Rocco. So how much is A&M paying Coach Swagger for those 6th place finishes in the sec west?

And is it true Aggie negotiated a buy out clause that gives Coach Swagger his full salary if/when he's dumped? If true, I think even you would have to agree that would merit a high stupidity ranking. Yes?
A&M has paid Sumlin $386K per win
texas has paid Strong $833K per win

texas pays twice as much to win in a weaker conference
just as a favor, could you re run those numbers on a yards-gained-during-the-bowl-game basis?
Jock 07
AG
Not to mention it took us leaving the conference for baylor to start winning.
ckwarren33
Longwhornhere55, I finally got a snap of your gameday regalia. I guess if your program culture is built around the master/slave dialetic, it's better to roleplay the master than the slave. I wonder . . .would the football players belonging to the program agree?

45-70Ag
AG
quote:

Your team or tshirt school had its doors blown off by this guy.

ac04
the special ed t-shirts sure are getting mouthy and proud as we approach august. going to miss all this stimulating intellectual discussion from september 6th til next summer.
marble rye
AG
I enjoyed the rapier wit that produced "Allbarn". That's what I come here for.
wbt5845
AG
I'm amazed that moron MasonStorm reared his ugly head over here.
AggieBand2004
AG
Why? He obviously has no qualms with being a punching bag
Ft Worth Ag
AG
quote:
quote:

Your team or tshirt school had its doors blown off by this guy.

Borderline erotic is one way to describe that game. Does it get shown on LHN on a continual basis?
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Borderline erotic is one way to describe that game. Does it get shown on LHN on a continual basis?

Maybe once.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.