Cross post from M&W 9/24/08 - relevant now - "The story that will never be told."

28,531 Views | 159 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Aggiebrewer
Red Five
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I actually feel bad for you that you bothered to type all that up.
The Blue Gatorade Effect
quote:
As I understand the original post, he is suggesting not that the other schools such as A&M, SMU, TCU and OU were not cheating but that they and Texas were and Wright saw to it that only they were punished and Texas got off scot free to pursue its dreams.

Is this how you attempt to win arguments? You make up something that wasn't said, then argue with that point as if you're not the one who ****ing introduced it in the first place?

That's not what he said, but you already knew that.

[This message has been edited by The Blue Gatorade Effect (edited 6/10/2011 4:33p).]
huisache
so he was suggesting OU, A&M and SMU were not cheating?

And Texas was but was protected?

Please correct me about his suggestion.
The Blue Gatorade Effect
Where in the blue **** did he say SMU, A&M, or OU weren't cheating, you unbelievable dumbass?
huisache
he didn't, which is why I read it to say that he was suggesting they were cheating and so was texas but it got protected by Wright. Is that not what he was saying?
huisache
apparently my use of the litotes confused some people: when you say that he was not saying that they were not, you are saying in an inverted fashion that he was saying they were.

Litotes is an old literary method used by Plato and which I picked up from William Buckley.
Aggball2010
AG
I just wanted to bump this. It's always good Cheatin ammo.
Aggball2010
AG
Wanted to add this thread to this one for consolidation purposes.

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1756473&forum_id=5
A History Of Violence
AG
Poor cheating al-Q'Lanni ©. Everyone hates them, except gays, terrorists, racists and gay racist terrorists.
Sean Jeffrey Babineaux IV
AG
Somehow missed this. Thanks for bumping.
Bonfire1996
AG
I enjoy reading my work again.

Here is the summary for above.

1. Everyone was cheating
2. Texas wasn't getting the results they wanted from their cheating
3. With Wright's help, NCAA cleared the path for texas.
4. Once texas got caught paying athletes to "work" at the State freaking Capitol they were put on probation and indemnified for all previous infractions, both known and unknown. That is the biggest crime in this whole ordeal. When texas got caught, they were given probation and indemnified. Why was that clause in there and who got it in there?

It is like convicting a white collar thief, giving him probation, and telling him that if they found out that he had stolen money from someone else before this crime, no problem, we're good from this conviction.

[This message has been edited by Bonfire 1996 (edited 1/20/2012 9:02a).]
dermdoc
AG
Sips refuse to compete unless they have unfair advantages.

And that is why we have left.

They were kind of running a Mafia protection ring.

We don't need them anymore.

And obviously, they prefer the teams who ARE dependent on them so that the sips can keep their unfair advantages.

Primum non nocere
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Our-turn-to-rule
AG
it's like getting a divorce and being happy

sips are just a bunch of lieing cheating scumbags and I am very happy they are out of THEIR conferance

f'them very much for the memories
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Longhorns and Democrats too much alike

http://townhall.com/political-cartoons/mikeshelton

[This message has been edited by LoudestWHOOP! (edited 1/20/2012 11:05a).]
Pure Aggie
AG
wasnt going to read the whole thread....then kinda got sucked into it.....glad i did
quote:
and gay racist terrorists.
texasfight68
quote:
Texas wasn't getting the results they wanted from their cheating

Clearly we should have gotten Wright to help us sooner. His successful career as head coach of the intramural team would have been invaluable.
Lloyd Christmas
Bonfire is heating up a 17" stainless steel tube with an industrial blow torch and ramming it in teasip's winking anuses until they prolapse with 3rd degree burns, one by one.
David_Puddy
AG
Christ
Bonfire1996
AG
texasfight68 is still smarting from his ass kicking. It must really smart to realize that the shittu he has been giving his SWC acquaintences is rooted in trickery by one of his own. The facts of the time are laid out so plainly.

Texas couldn't beat them.
Texas tried to join them.
Texas still couldn't beat them.
So Texas had them eliminated.
And then Texas got the almighty prosecutor to absolve them of guilt for anything known or unknown.

Perfection.

Except CAW is now dead, and his minions like Dan Beebe are beginning to fall by the wayside. Poor teasips are going to have to fight fair and their arrogance is going to cost them dearly. In many cases, it already has. Is there any doubt that if Charles Wright is still alive that the LHN could do whatever it wanted? No doubt, and that is why the horns acted the way they did. They are used to being able to tell the NCAA what to do, all they had to do was pick up the phone to Wright and pull the strings. That is no longer the case and it is the cause of much butthurt coming from Austin. It causes even more butthurt for sad people like texasfight68 who think his Athletic Department's prowess is legitimite, when it is anthing but.

Branding Iron says it best, POOOOOOOOOR EFFING TEASIPS.
Bonfire1996
AG
And in case anyone needs a history lesson, Dan Beebe was a personal protege of Charles Alan Wright while Beebe was a young pro at the NCAA.

Kind of all makes sense now, right?
BohunkAg
AG
quote:
And in case anyone needs a history lesson, Dan Beebe was a personal protege of Charles Alan Wright while Beebe was a young pro at the NCAA.

Kind of all makes sense now, right?
BQ_90
AG
Dan Beebe also had a hand in giving SMU the death penalty.

texasfight68
quote:
Texas couldn't beat them.
Texas tried to join them.
Texas still couldn't beat them.
So Texas had them eliminated.
And then Texas got the almighty prosecutor to absolve them of guilt for anything known or unknown.

Helps to be Daddy now doesn't it?
dermdoc
AG
More like the "Godfather" than daddy.

As crooked as they come.

Instead of "The Jones's", more like the Gottos.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
And Mr. Dodds thought he was "making us an offer we couldn't refuse".

Problem for him is that we did.
landman1
Poor Mr. Dodds. Turned down by the aggies to split a network, so he's now stuck having to spend $300 MILLION all by himself.

Whatever will poor Mr. Dodds do now that the mean old aggies told him no?
BohunkAg
AG
quote:
spend $300 MILLION

You will never see all of that.
Bonfire1996
AG
quote:
And what happens to you when your protection goes away?

landman - It's really going to hurt when the SEC inks a new 3 tier tv deal that pays the Aggies more money than the horns get across 3 tiers. Good luck with that Middle America TV deal!
rrj2012
AG
quote:

So, what I am seeing here is an admission that every one of the cvnts associated with your AD is a coward who has never once just lined up and played and needs to cheat to steal wins they don't deserve? Got it.
BQ_90
AG
quote:
Poor Mr. Dodds. Turned down by the aggies to split a network, so he's now stuck having to spend $300 MILLION all by himself.

yea keep pushing that lie too. I guess I'll never be amazed how sips can just lie and lie and not bat an eye about it.

Harry Stone
AG
once again landman proves he's a ****ing idiot
dermdoc
AG
Serious question land man

How does the sip signal or any of Mr. Dodds' actions benefit you or the common sip fan?
texasfight68
quote:
Helps to be Daddy now doesn't it?And what happens to you when your protection goes away?

It was never in place to begin with. But Charles Alan Wright's play calling was instrumental in defeating USC in the BCS National Championship Game.

quote:
It's really going to hurt when the SEC inks a new 3 tier tv deal that pays the Aggies more money than the horns get across 3 tiers. Good luck with that Middle America TV deal!

The never ending humor that this site provides is the reason we will never leave.
rrj2012
AG
Damn texasfists69dudes, you got us good. That protection did exist, but you said it doesn't despite cold hard facts being against you. Not sure what I can do in the face of that sort of intelligence
texasfight68
The only thing proven in this thread is an aggie fascination for all things anal.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.