Aggie campaign worker for McCain attacked and mutilated...

12,816 Views | 206 Replies | Last: 15 yr ago by HeyMoe
Techsan_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
George Bush hates white people.
SALANDS
Is she related to listeater?
Lost Saucer
Give it up Farva. It was an obvious hoax from the beginning.
BillJack
This just became a front page article for the NYT and a lead segment for every single show on all the major networks save Fox.

Now the story has merit because it isn't true. Before, it was just your typical thug dumbass and Obama supporter's behavior to be ignored. Now it's obvious racism at work which needs in-depth and hard hitting investigation.

Farva
quote:
It was an obvious hoax from the beginning.

...so why is it news now? And the stipper who's costripper said from the start it was a hoax... why was that national news again?
If you're insinuating there is no double-standard here you're either a racist or defending racists. And neither one is good. FYI.
LeftyHound
AG
Just think of the foot meet mouth comments the media could have made if they immediately jumped all over this. It would have been glorious to watch.
Lost Saucer
It wasn't news then and it isn't news now.
Farva
quote:
Just think of the foot meet mouth comments the media could have made if they immediately jumped all over this

If that were true then what didn't stop them from the lying Duke stripper? Just another cop out and cover for racism. Thanks for supporting racism in America, lefty.
Farva
quote:
It wasn't news then and it isn't news now.

It wasn't news yesterday but today its a top-5 AP and Yahoo headline.
LeftyHound
AG
It's pretty easy to see that Fox initially jumped all over it because of the implications, while CNN and such waited in the wings.

Now the tables have turned, and CNN is all over it because of the implications, while Fox drifts off stage with it.

All the while every single bit of stupidity and pointless namecalling and bickering could have been avoided if the entire media kept their mouth's shut until all the facts were sorted out and the law enforcement was able to do their jobs.
Lost Saucer
It was page 23 yeasterday, and page 17 tomorrow. Happy?
SWAG_05
"Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

TooCold
S
I can't believe that I started the greatest FAIL thread in the history of Rivalries (or close anyway). Do I get some sort of award for that or just some good hearted ridicule?

This chick is funny dumb.
TooCold
S
quote:
All the while every single bit of stupidity and pointless namecalling and bickering could have been avoided if the entire media kept their mouth's shut until all the facts were sorted out and the law enforcement was able to do their jobs.

I agree. Lesson learned here.
BillJack
Fox hasn't backed off the story at all and were calling it questionable and curious yesterday.
LeftyHound
AG
You see, Farva, I didn't come on here trying to pick a thumbwar, dick measuring contest with people like you seem to be a fan of. If you would like to take a comment about simply stating the obvious fact that the media would have shot themselves in the foot so many times over this if the blew it up right out of the gates, and twist it into some sort of racist rally cry, then go for it. However, you should know that it makes you seem really fickle.

The fact that you have to use an arguement from years ago to try to relate it to what I was referring to is pretty lame. Maybe, just maybe, rather than make the same mistakes, some people learned to let things take their course, and then reap the rewards from it.

And then, you want to claim that I support racism in America from THAT comment? Would you please oblige me and sort out the series of events that lead to you making that conclusion, especially since you know sooooo much about me? Better yet, please don't try. I don't want you to have an anxiety attack of some sort.

[This message has been edited by LeftyHound (edited 10/24/2008 2:40p).]
highwayman
The Backwards B
What can I say? I just like to be all over fatties' faces.
surf
Freeware
quote:
Aggies embracing her yesterday and throwing her aside to day is somewhat interesting.

Get it right. Reactionaries from all schools were ready to go to war yesterday. Now everyone is backing off.
The Backwards B
I also found Big Foot in a freezer.
TooCold
13 0 National Champs
When I saw the picture of that half-assed B carved in her face the first thing I thought was "FAKE!"

Aggies never lie,cheat or steal

[This message has been edited by 13 0 National Champs (edited 10/24/2008 2:57p).]
Sensei John Kreese
AG
Confirmed: Not an Aggie.

Can some one please prove that the Nut Grabbers were actually Consol High ROTC guys? Please?
HeyMoe
AG
She's revised her story again. Now she claims it was a Baylor student who carved the B.

Police have issued an arrest warrant for Ty McNeely.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[This message has been edited by HeyMoe (edited 10/24/2008 3:30p).]

[This message has been edited by HeyMoe (edited 10/24/2008 4:10p).]
ctag94
LOL! Stupid people make life fun!
surf
S
moe
Furlock Bones
AG
moe

boom. headshot.
Farva
So LeftyHound you are saying there is absolutely no double-standard for racism in America? That there is no difference in how this and the Duke stripper story were handled? That there's no double-standard about Obama citing racism when he loses rural Pennsylvania districts, but not have a word to say about a 98% of polled blacks voting for him?
Tafelmeier94
AG
Farva,

Wasn't it Rep. Murtha who said that about rural Pa & not Obama? Murtha is white.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j0q0L6_tj5OkoqKqBgOieU39awQAD93R80C80
TooCold
S
I think Obama was speaking about Penn. when he mentioned the whole "bitter people clinging to guns, religion and biggotry" statement.
The Kraken
AG
STAFF needs to edit the thread title if she is in fact (thank God) NOT an Aggie.
Farva
Tafelmeier94, most of the comments have been from his campaign workers, fellow Democratic Congressmen (like Murtha) or media members, but Obama himself said...
quote:
like a lot of small towns in the Midwest it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.
morethanthreeyards
Tawana Roberts.

No skin off Jessuh's nose.

Or Sharptons

And they didn't wait for shjt to shake out.
A Horn
First you idiots said its Obama's fault.

Now this hurts McCain.

The evolution of this story has truly exposed some of you as the part of society that would be 'naturally selected' if we didn't have modern medicine and cars.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.