Aggie campaign worker for McCain attacked and mutilated...

12,854 Views | 206 Replies | Last: 15 yr ago by HeyMoe
RAMF 95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
perhaps bob barr did it?

[This message has been edited by RAMF 95 (edited 10/23/2008 9:13p).]
TAMU1990
AG
It is very disturbing that Obama hasn't released anything (and the list is long) that most presidential candidates have in the past.

I really fear an Obama presidency. Combine it with truth squads, "that's racist" to every legimiate question or challenge, and the zealous support we are in for a long 4 years. My only hope is that these people go so far left that in 2010 we take back seats to prevent a super majority.
Burbank
AG
All I care about is that he wants to take more of my money...
I really hope they catch that guy...
Happy Kuykendahl
quote:
The thing that fires me up is that if this were a black woman and some racist white guy carved a M into her face after seeing her Obama sticker it would be THE NEWS. Every media outlet would be covering this for months, all politicians would be there and McCain would have to spend weeks denouncing the attack. As it is the DNC and the press will try to keep this as small as possible to keep the damage to Obama's campaign small, instead of making this an issue and something all Americans need to stop.
manfre
AG
wow, this thread has a lot of very stupid people in it.

Sad that the lady got cut up by a criminal nutjob.

-Manfre
RVHorn
Isn't it suspicious that the "B" is backwards on her face? Isn't that what someone would do if they were using a mirror to write a B on their face?

I think Morton Downey Jr., a venomous TV personality years ago, claimed he was jumped in a bathroom by skinheads who put swastikas on his face. The swastikas were mirror imaged and it turned out he'd done it to himself for publicity.

I won't say the young woman is lying, but it is sort of strange that the B is backwards.
Theo

Anyone that knows me from your politics board knows I loathe Obama, but that B is backwards and that sends up a red flag.

Mark my words, if this attack is legit, it will get very little mainstream coverage, despite BHO's "get in their faces" comment. It's not like at least ONE prior physical assualt hasn't been ignored (there is one, for what it's worth).

If it's a hoax it will be all over the mainstream media. If one of you guys knows her, let her know.
Horns11
On her (now-defunct) myspace, she said she would die in a "political assassination." Yeah... she was attacked out of camera range alright.
FXST
Is all this anger just for Obama or is there a little trickle over effect from the recent drubbing by Tech and UT being number 1 and all?

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.
gm
Swifty
Swing and a miss pony tail.
squid
FoxNews has the story on now. The ATM surviellance camera records dont back up her story and the Police have asked for a polygraph.

They just showed her myspace page where she posted the quote 'Lying is the most fun a girl can have with her clothes on'....
99 Luftballoons Ag
AG
Sounds like she's an idiot trying to get attention. McCain's campaign doesn't need fabricated outrage. People should be outraged by Hussain's Marxist leanings and vote AMERICAN!!!
Gibby
Of course this is a hoax. The "B" is backwards and looks like it was barely scratched on. Didn't any of you cretins even look into the story before you started lobbing all your Michael Savage bombs?

This is one of the all-time self ownage threads in the illustrious history of this board.
pdc093
The backwards "B" does certainly cause suspicion. But to do you think that's a real shiner she's sporting, or makeup?
yakman
quote:
Anyone that knows me from your politics board knows I loathe Obama, but that B is backwards and that sends up a red flag.

Not to mention an "enraged" person with a knife making a neat B that is no more than a bad scratch. Mirrors show the reverse of an image. I think we a have a Tawanna Bradley. Is she related to Listeater?

[This message has been edited by yakman (edited 10/24/2008 10:45a).]
morethanthreeyards
If she carved a "B" into her own face in a mirror, and it came out backwards, this needs to be first on that "fail" blog sight.
Freeware
quote:
This is one of the all-time self ownage threads in the illustrious history of this board.
MidnightBevo
I don't know whether it is fake or not, but the backwards "B" doesn't necessarily mean it is self inflicted. Unlike a swastika, which should look the the same drawn from any angle, if she was attacked and the guy was standing over her at head the "B" would be in the right direction from his vantage point. And if this is true I don't think the guy is smart enough/calm enough to think through "Oh, I better scratch this in from teh other way so it looks right."

All that said the fact that she refused medical treatment was a little odd too. Let the police sort it out. At least she hasn't wrongly accused an individual yet like the Duke case.
Dwayne Hoover
Calm down, It was probably a hoax.

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/10/23/why-that-mccain-volunteers-mutilation-story-smells-awfully-weird/
Lost Saucer
She was an Aggie? I wish you guys would stop embarrassing the great state of Texas.
yakman
quote:
I don't know whether it is fake or not, but the backwards "B" doesn't necessarily mean it is self inflicted. Unlike a swastika, which should look the the same drawn from any angle, if she was attacked and the guy was standing over her at head the "B" would be in the right direction from his vantage point

In her report to the police she said he sat on her chest and pinned her hand with his knees.
BillJack
This looks like bullschit. Typical Aggie drama queen behavior.

highwayman
So the robber, instead of making a quick getaway after holding her up at a public ATM, decides to beat her up, pin her down, and carve a backwards 'B' on her face?

Right.
BillJack
Now she's saying he felt her up.
squid
backwards 'B'?

hmmmmm, did she ever work at an aggie bookstore.....right before a hurricane? jes'wondering'
TooCold
S
*I FAIL*

[This message has been edited by TooCold (edited 10/24/2008 2:29p).]
WreckEmTech06
As much as I dislike bHo.... I call BS

[This message has been edited by WreckEmTech06 (edited 10/24/2008 12:14p).]
switzerland
Mike Leach held her down and Harrell carved the B.
recruitnik21
It must have been a very dull knife.
yakman
quote:
Now she's saying he felt her up.

That's strange as she now changed her story to he knocked her unconscious. How does she know he felt her up?
Lost Saucer
quote:
So a bunch of you taint lickers have already decided it is a hoax before there is evidence to support it. Typical idiocy so I am not surpised.

Um, you're not too bright are you?
sc_aggie
AG
She is not an Aggie, was never enrolled.
Hootie
AG
She made up the whole story.

http://kdka.com/local/attack.McCain.Bloomfield.2.847628.html
CajunAg97
AG
she was never a student
morethanthreeyards
well, I fell for it and feel like an idiot.

If that helps.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.