Aggie campaign worker for McCain attacked and mutilated...

12,851 Views | 206 Replies | Last: 15 yr ago by HeyMoe
Hood
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I WONDER IF THE VICTIM OF THIS CRIME OWES ANY BACK TAXES OR HAS A LICENSE TO DO WHATEVER JOB SHE HAS TO DO?!?!

DIG, MEDIA, DIG!!
Techsan_02
The punk who did that is your typical Hussein supporter. Not surprising at all.
WingRight
quote:
Come on, W. was a quick reference to separate himself from his father, Hussein is trying to compare Obama to a Middle East dictator. Don't try to play that off

No, see I can think for myself. What you are doing, because you are young and stupid, is projecting your own fears about the name Hussein onto me. I would guess that you really don't even know the origin of the name Hussein without a google crutch, either. What you and your Obamabot friends are doing is trying to define what speech is hate speech and what speech is okay. Nice try. It is the man's name...trying to claim that I'm insinuating that he's similar to a middle east dictator because I'm saying his middle name is a total red herring. If I want to compare him to Saddam I can point to his terrorist buddies...I don't need to use his middle name. Thoughtcrime blimp denied, dumb***.

[This message has been edited by WingRight (edited 10/23/2008 4:39p).]
BMEDAggie11
This story tells you just what kind of people are voting for Barack Obama...
Nonregdrummer09
AG
quote:
The punk who did that is your typical Hussein supporter. Not surprising at all.

I'm a Barack Obama supporter and I would never stab anyone in the face.

Here's your argument

I'm a typical Obama supporter.
The guy who stabbed that girl in the face is a typical Obama supporter.
Therefore, any Obama supporter would have stabbed her in the face.

I'm not sure that's entirely true.
SR90
I don't think there's any way Obama approves of this kind of behavior--he's not a monster. But if either a) he loses the election or even worse b) he wins but is unable to complete his term of office (for whatever reason) we will experience rioting in the streets.

BMEDAggie11
quote:
The robber is described as a dark-skinned black man

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...
TooCold
S
- When your candidate says that Republicans and McCain are not fighting for (and don't care) about the poor in America.

- When your candidate says that aggressive tactics are acceptable and has trained ACORN members to do just that in the past.

- When your candidate talks about typical white people who are motivated to stereotype and be biggoted towards blacks and other minorities.

- When your candidate talks about white people clinging to their guns, their relgion and their hatred of those who are different than them.

- When your candidate has attended a church that preaches the white US government created the AIDS virus as a means to kill black people.

- When your candidate has attended a church that this country is full of rich white people who use black people in order to gain prosperity.

- When your candidate has said that the job of the court system is to lean on the side of the poor, gays, black people, etc.

...can you really be surprised that those who have heard this for the last 2 years from the Obama campaign become violent when confronted with an alternate opinion?

No, this is not directly Obama's fault, but if you tell a group of people that they are victims of injustice long enough, eventually those that believe will lash out agains those they have been taught are the bad guys.
Techsan_02
Before Hussein's first term is over, he might just get the all out race/class war that he is trying to instigate.
WingRight
quote:
'm a Barack Obama supporter and I would never stab anyone in the face.

Here's your argument

I'm a typical Obama supporter.
The guy who stabbed that girl in the face is a typical Obama supporter.
Therefore, any Obama supporter would have stabbed her in the face.

I'm not sure that's entirely true.

1)I will counter with Hussein's arguments...

My grandmother is a typical white person

White people are typically racist

2)I am having trouble with poll numbers in western PA

People in western PA cling to guns, religion, and xenophobia

Racism is my problem in the polls
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
quote:
Well, considering that you only appear to have recently reached a level where you can read, that takes a little bit of the sting from that limp-wristed slap. It's dumb*** sheep like you that blindly follow people out of emotion in the first place, or stick your head in the sand because you have no critical thinking skills. Go back to the GB, troll.

This belongs on the football board too!!!
houstontexan
gotta love the dems.
Clip27
WIngRight all you do is insult. Tell him how this is Obama's fault. Has he been promoting violence? If so then why don't you show me something that says so. Has he ever said anything bad about the white race as a whole? If so then why don't you show me something that says so?

By the way I voted for McCain on Monday

[This message has been edited by Clip27 (edited 10/23/2008 5:01p).]
TooCold
S
quote:
WIngRight all you do is insult. Tell him how this is Obama's fault. Has he been promoting violence? If so then why don't you show me something that says so. Has he ever said anything bad about the white race as a whole? If so then why don't you show me something that says so?

Read my post above.

For the last two years Obama has been promoting a philosophy that says black people are victims of white man's greed. People don't like being victims and often react violently.
morethanthreeyards
He does it by association.

He has never really said or done anything.

You only can judge this characture of himself by his associations because he has NO RECORD of STANDING FOR nor DOING anything of substance.

Asking for a link to such is tough, due to the lack of material to work with.
nu awlins ag
AG
amen 3+
WingRight
quote:

Could you have outed yourself as a leftist more completely in this thread than you have? I think not...you guys are all piss and vinegar and back-handed compliments until you encounter someone who actually can think for themselves and doesn't cower. Has Hussein ever demonized the white race as a whole? Yeah, pretty much. Listen to audio here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdLX3aRNaNk&eurl=http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/06/obama-talks-to-reporters-about-whitey.html

And then you can decide whether 20 years in a black radical church has any meaning. But you're probably still not connecting the dots. Need any more evidence? I already destroyed your "show me where he tried to agitate people" attempt. The fact that you have no problem with a politician that wants to implement "universal change" speaks volumes. You probably don't even understand what it means. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.

quote:

Liar.

[This message has been edited by WingRight (edited 10/23/2008 5:11p).]
houstontexan
quote:
You only can judge this characture of himself by his associations because he has NO RECORD of STANDING FOR nor DOING anything of substance.

this is why i was for hillary. the fact they can talk about experience, dog palin, and put up BHO instead of hillary is just filled to the brim w/ hypocrisy.
WingRight
quote:

Good point 3+...Hussein wants the only narrative on him to be two autobiographies on him (one of which was ghost-written by Bill Ayers).

Pardon me, Hussein...could you clear this up for me?

1. OccidentalCollege records -- Not released
2. ColumbiaCollege records -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- 'not available'
4. Harvard College records -- Not released
5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
6. Medical records -- Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- 'not available'
8. Law practice client list -- Not released
9. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate -- Not released
10. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
11. Harvard Law Review articles published -- None
12. University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None
13.Your Record of baptism -- Not released or 'not available'
14. Your Illinois State Senate records -- 'not available'
morethanthreeyards
20 years in a racist church...don't count that

association with a guy that bombed the Pentagon...don't count that

fraudulent campaign financing exposed....don't count that

vp candidate openly telling the nation to prepare for Obabma to be "tested in the Cuban missile crisis way" due to his inexperience ala JFK....don't count that

don't count any of it...it doesn't matter because Nonregdrummer09 says he would be leading in the polls anyway.
Ellis Wyatt
quote:
Yea that quote is definitely inciting violence. You are an idiot wingright. Attempting to blame this on Obama is one of the dumbest things I have ever read.
It is not a direct incitement to violence.

The problem is, anyone with an IQ over 70 knows that a responsible politician cannot say things like that. The lowest common denominator will take it as marching orders, which has apparently already happened.

I have never heard another presidential candidate say anything remotely similar. It is horribly irresponsible, and there will continue to be repercussions.
Clip27
quote:
quote:

Liar.

Ok. I forgot you were there.
Texas velvet maestro
in this country the populist candidate is more likely to have the support of street level yahoos who have probably never even voted, some of whom are likely taking this election more personally because of certain commonalities between themselves and the populist candidate.

Clip27
Maestro hits the nail on the head.
FTAggies
obama is concerned about winning, if you can get more stupid radical people to vote for you because of your rhetoric then you win
morethanthreeyards
yyyyyeeep

not a word about this on the news.
RightWingConspirator
AG
Clip,

Can you share with us if it hurts or not to get your ass e-kicked as thoroughly as you've had yours kicked by WingRight?

Wow! WingRight, I salute you!

TAF
TooCold
S
quote:
in this country the populist candidate is more likely to have the support of street level yahoos who have probably never even voted, some of whom are likely taking this election more personally because of certain commonalities between themselves and the populist candidate.

So, he did it because he's black? And Clip agrees with you.

Okay then. Never accuse conservatives of racism again.
Clip27
Thats not what he said. He didn't commit the crime because he is black. He is more passionate about this election because he is black just like the candidate. He did it because he is an idiot.
tamuags08
AG
quote:
No, see I can think for myself. What you are doing, because you are young and stupid, is projecting your own fears about the name Hussein onto me. I would guess that you really don't even know the origin of the name Hussein without a google crutch, either. What you and your Obamabot friends are doing is trying to define what speech is hate speech and what speech is okay. Nice try. It is the man's name...trying to claim that I'm insinuating that he's similar to a middle east dictator because I'm saying his middle name is a total red herring. If I want to compare him to Saddam I can point to his terrorist buddies...I don't need to use his middle name. Thoughtcrime blimp denied, dumb***.

Wing with a curb stomp to nonreg's grille.
TooCold
S
Now there is a jackass over on the politics board claiming that the whole thing was a hoax. Anything to keep from admitting that the diehard Obama supporters and leftists are nothing but hateful people who will stop at nothing to get their way.
morethanthreeyards
a terribly under reported hoax....if so.
Clip27
Those pictures didn't look like a hoax to me.
FTAggies
guys, it could have been worse, i just thank God at the very least it wasn't some ugly permanent thing that required plastic surgery
WingRight
quote:
Those pictures didn't look like a hoax to me.

Don't worry, Obamabot...the most important thing here is that Hussein himself didn't wield the knife personally, remember? At least that's what you attempted to convince us of. Nice try...you'll make a wonderful employee at the Ministry of Truth come next spring.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.