Real Estate
Sponsored by

Looking for Acreage in BCS

1,286 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by davido
Whoop2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy!

We are looking for 20+ unrestricted acres in BCS, Iola, etc. we've looked at everything on the market and have been SOL I'm afraid. If anyone has anything up and coming, we would love to know. Old Ags looking to relocate back to the area and raise our kids and some livestock. Thanks! I can post my email if you'd prefer to keep it offline.
Sterlingkc
I'm a Realtor in Houston & wouldn't mind setting up a daily search!

My info is in my signature, as well as a link to my Facebook page where you can read my reviews.
Sterling Kellogg-Clarke
OHara and Company Real Estate
Texas ATM c/o 2018
(832) 797-9691
SterlingYourRealtor@gmail.com
Facebook Link to My Listing Package, Home Buying Process, plus a Seller and Buyer Testimonial:(https://www.facebook.com/share/r/5Y6PxSfbf7ujKFWV/?mibextid=qi2Omg)
dallasiteinsa02
Finding off the market undeveloped land is really tough. Your best bet is downloading the appraisal district data eliminating any properties with a home or outside your range. Don't deep dive them too much. Drop a nice letter in the mail to all of them. There will not be as many as you think. Hope you get emails or phone calls back.

If that doesn't work, I would go after larger tracts that might want a little cash for minimal mpact by the carve out.

Jackson57
Be sure to review all the future planned highway projects, especially on the east side of Brazos county!!!!
Whoop2007
Oh gosh! I haven't come across this yet. We found out about the high speed rail. What's the planned highway? I can definitely do more research but appreciate anything you know
FILO505
AG
If you want to drive a little further, I've got just under 29 acres, unrestricted, listed in Bedias. Fifty minutes, or so, to campus. Might be outside of your current search, so dunno if you've seen it

You can text or call at 9 seven 9three10 forty-four 77
regularjoe
AG
This is going to be really hard to find in BCS. You may have some luck in the north end of Brazos County. I'd also look in Grimes, Burleson, and Robertson. Keep a close eye on Lands of Texas.
thegoodag
splitting up 70 acres about 10 minutes from Kyle. Let me know your email and l'll send info. In flood plane but currently no restrictions and active Ag / wildlife exemptions in place.
Sterlingkc
This is honestly his best bet
Sterling Kellogg-Clarke
OHara and Company Real Estate
Texas ATM c/o 2018
(832) 797-9691
SterlingYourRealtor@gmail.com
Facebook Link to My Listing Package, Home Buying Process, plus a Seller and Buyer Testimonial:(https://www.facebook.com/share/r/5Y6PxSfbf7ujKFWV/?mibextid=qi2Omg)
Jackson57
https://texags.com/forums/35/topics/3443486

Here is a link to previous discussions on the Aggieland board.
davido
AG
Also I14
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.