***** BTHO Drake!!! *****

4,512 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mullokmotx
rc_cat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is McKinney hurt?
BanderaAg956
Anyone ever remember us going with
Hillsman, Martin, Howard, Williams, & Wells?

Obviously when Carter needs to rest.
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
aggietoolman
AG
85-72 Ags. 5:13
biobioprof
Double double for Carter
LatinAggie1997
AG
Congrats to Dani for setting the new A&M record for 3s in a season.
aggieFann
I like how Howard looked at the other player like get off of me.
If we can just get some actual stops on the defensive end, we can close this thing out.
I like the balanced scoring today so far.
BanderaAg956
Balanced scoring and 6 of 7 players shooting better than 50%, that is hard to beat.

I just wish we could play more players. Drake has played everyone.
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
aggietoolman
AG
87-76 Ags. 2:37
aggieFann
Today isn't Lumpkin's day. We will need her scoring if we advance to Sunday.
aggietoolman
AG
89-76 Ags. 49.8
BanderaAg956
aggieFann said:

You have to be happy with how Wells represented though.

aggietoolman
AG
89-76 Ags. Final
Aggie1205
AG
drevans956 said:

I wonder if the Drake Coach can give Blair some tips on coaching up and using his entire team? Drake is rotating 100% of the team regularly!

Maybe in exchange Gary can give some tips to the Drake coach on how to win in the NCAA tourney.
biobioprof
aggieFann said:

I assume you meant on Sunday
aggieFann
I think this is the most I've heard anyone praise Carter's defense all season. I know im liking her effort today.
Great balanced scoring today.
Depaul is a very similar team to Drake in the way they share the ball so we will have our hands full. If we bring defensive intensity, I think offense will take care of itself.
BanderaAg956
aggieFann said:

I think this is the most I've heard anyone praise Carter's defense all season. I know im liking her effort today.
Great balanced scoring today.
Depaul is a very similar team to Drake in the way they share the ball so we will have our hands full. If we bring defensive intensity, I think offense will take care of itself.

Staying out of foul trouble helps a lot too!

biobioprof
JR69
AG
biobioprof said:

Double double for Carter
Howard too
Rudybryan
Quote:

I don't think Carter got a foul the whole game

The crowd was great today....frankly I think we had more on a workday Friday afternoon than we had during the season, Nothing wrong with the Aggie fans vocal cords either.

Then to top the day off -the men's team won too!!!!!

aggiedad55
AG
WHOOP!
Fishing Fools
Drake is a well coached BB team. Drake didn't compare in talent, but they hustled their asses off the entire game. They schooled and frustrated us in simple fundamental basketball. It sure was fun to watch how simple BB can be so productive.
The End
mullokmotx
AG
I watched the replay of the game last night. I lost count of how many times Chennedy went to the floor. In the first half the Drake player was mad that Chennedy tipped the ball away from her and threw a body block into her. The Drake girl hurt her back on the play but that was quite a shot that Chennedy took.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.