***** BTHO Drake!!! *****

4,503 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mullokmotx
biobioprof
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Let's make sure we play on Sunday!

Hope we get a good turnout at Reed.

Drake will play a lot of zone. Their tallest players are 6-2, so I expect emphasis on Khaalia. As you'd expect from going 18-0 in the MVC two years in a row, Drake's team is full of all-Conference players. The MVC defensive player of the year comes off the bench.

Trivia: their grad assistant is Chantel Osahor who was a star at Washington playing with Kelsey Plum under Mike Neighbors.

edit to add: hope all the ticket issues have been resolved!
Charlie Moran
AG
Pull for OU !
My son is in their pep band and they are the underdogs
annie88
AG
WHOOOOP! Let's go ladies!
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Potcake
AG
I'm getting Vols, it it not on ESPN2?

Nm, found it
aggieFann
Just now tuning in and the crowd sounds really loud and into it
aggietoolman
AG
19-19. 4:03 in 1st
aggieFann
It's funny how in the press conference Drake kept getting asked how they would deal with our speed, yet it seems like we are the ones we can't keep up with them right now. They're getting really easy buckets. I'm not sure what defense we're in but we need to make an adjustment. Let's go Ags
nothingbutlove
aggietoolman
AG
28-26 Drake after 1st
aggieFann
Drake is scary good and a lot better than I anticipated. They are also very confident on offense. Im liking Wells off the bench for us.
BanderaAg956
Damn, Drake is shooting 71% from the floor after 1 quarter!!!

Aggies shooting 52%, taking too many outside shots.
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
BanderaAg956
I wonder if the Drake Coach can give Blair some tips on coaching up and using his entire team? Drake is rotating 100% of the team regularly!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
aggieFann
if they allow that down the middle cut from the top of the key to happen one more time I'm going to scream. But our defensive intensity has picked up
aggietoolman
AG
41-30 Ags. 5:36 in 2nd
BanderaAg956
aggieFann said:

if they allow that down the middle cut from the top of the key to happen one more time I'm going to scream. But our defensive intensity has picked up

Yea, Hillsman never sees it coming and is getting no help cutting it off! Not sure what Starkey is seeing but it is open all day!

BanderaAg956
GREAT TO SEE Wells getting strong minutes! Is Lumpkin hurt?

aggieFann
drevans956 said:

GREAT TO SEE Wells getting strong minutes! Is Lumpkin hurt?
Yes she's providing great minutes and no Lumpkin has two fouls so she's going to sit until the second half
LatinAggie1997
AG
Close out the half Ags!
BanderaAg956
Hillsman getting schooled inside.

I'm not sure i've ever seen a women's team move the ball as quickly and effectively as Drake!

BanderaAg956
Nice to Martin going to the bucket strong!

aggietoolman
AG
57-42 Ags at half
BanderaAg956
Only 4 PF's for the Ladies! Awesome

aggieFann
Goodness that was an up and down first half. I'm not sure if we can keep that pace but I do like the way we played to close the half.
Also, Drake seems to like that corner three a lot. I think the smaller lined up helped some with that.
aggieFann
Carter already has 8 assists!!!
SonnyPee
A lot of bellowing smack from the Drake fans. Time to send them to the bus.
biobioprof
Reading this thread You'd think we were down 15 instead of up 15 at half. Lol
Hand Of God
AG
This team really struggles on the defensive end. Good thing our offense is clicking today.
aggieFann
is anyone else yelling get back after we score???
aggietoolman
AG
70-55 Ags. 4:31 in 3rd
biobioprof
Many around me
BanderaAg956
Let's see if we can work it down low to Martin. Give the bench a chance to get some time in as well!

Hand Of God
AG
Three consecutive uncontested shots for Drake. Lead back to single digits.
aggietoolman
AG
72-63 Ags. 2:57 in 3rd

Defense standing around right now.
aggieFann
Put Wells back in Coach B
aggietoolman
AG
76-65 Ags after 3rd
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.