Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Custom Suits for Business?

14,499 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AgCPA95
Canyon99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Same here. Didn't like setting up Wise but I am past that now. Sports coat and shirts turned out great.
AgCPA95
AG
Bobby posted to IG his upcoming Texas trip:

Dallas: Oct 27-29
San Antonio: Oct 30-31
Austin: Nov 1-2
College Station: Nov 3-5
Houston: Nov 6 - 11

IG: bgz_suits

bobbygaria@gmail.com
Howard Roark
AG
How does the process work? Assuming I set up an appointment with him and he takes measurements, but does he have fabric and samples there to choose from? Thanks in advance
ORAggieFan
Howard Roark said:

How does the process work? Assuming I set up an appointment with him and he takes measurements, but does he have fabric and samples there to choose from? Thanks in advance

Yes, he has all the fabric there.
AgCPA95
AG
Howard Roark said:

You pretty much nailed it. Just email him and he will set up time and date. He typically knows which hotel he's going to be at then he will text/email room number to come to. Has samples of everything in including buttons and linings.
AgCPA95
AG
Bobby just reconfirmed he will be in a Galleria area hotel in Houston Sunday 11/6 - Friday 11/11.

Email him at bobbygaria@gmail.com to set appointment. He will give you exact location and then room prior to you appointment once checked in.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.