Business & Investing
Sponsored by

HUMBL Financial Launched today

30,292 Views | 214 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Adverse Event
Barnyard96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tibbers said:

FbgTxAg said:

tibbers, ya'll have an astronaut stranded up here at 3.75 a share....

Come back to me!

Never leave a man behind! We will come back for you! It might take a while, but we will come back to you! That alpha article written by the ******* goldpanda did a number on the stock but volume is up and we will come back. I really am sorry guys. Just may take awhile.
I wonder who paid him?
Tibbers
Probably just a merc, obvious guess would be someone from a competitor. It was the same guy who wrote the bearish article in December to the same effect. Coordinated as the guy is not someone known to be any meaningful motivator at all.
Tibbers
Brief update:

Still doing well with humblpay, up 10% since April 1st!

Edit: make that 18% now that Digibyte is soaring.
kb2001
AG
The 1800% return in a year seems realistic if the year they've focused on is the past 12 months. A lot of people are getting >15x returns in this time frame.

I'd be curious what their returns were for the month of April this year. There was a climb, a fall, and a return to the same level across the board for crypto. Plenty of volatility between the coins they use for an automated trading system to get at least 30% returns.

The past two weeks have yielded 50% gains if you did nothing more than hold Ethereum. Crypto has big price swings on a daily if not hourly basis. If you want to claim big returns over XX months, you'd better tell people which months you're talking about exactly.
Tibbers
kb2001 said:

The 1800% return in a year seems realistic if the year they've focused on is the past 12 months. A lot of people are getting >15x returns in this time frame.

I'd be curious what their returns were for the month of April this year. There was a climb, a fall, and a return to the same level across the board for crypto. Plenty of volatility between the coins they use for an automated trading system to get at least 30% returns.

The past two weeks have yielded 50% gains if you did nothing more than hold Ethereum. Crypto has big price swings on a daily if not hourly basis. If you want to claim big returns over XX months, you'd better tell people which months you're talking about exactly.

Started April 1st. It has been a month since putting my money on the line. I have HMBL's Block 5 ETX and I am up 29.7% so far. It appears to be working. I hope you all join me in this endeavor. So far it has bought and held Cardano, ethereum, Bitcoin, Digibyte and xtz.
Tibbers
Here is a great class at MIT featuring Gary Gensler as the professor. In the class, he encourages his students to unlock the potentiality of blockchain in the financial world. He is now the SEC chair.

SMM48
Tibbers
I am now up 40% on my initial investment in Humbl's Block 5 ETX. 3 month target of 148% is in the cross hairs after this 1 month 40% return.
FbgTxAg
AG
Tibbers said:

I am now up 40% on my initial investment in Humbl's Block 5 ETX. 3 month target of 148% is in the cross hairs after this 1 month 40% return.

Make the STOCK go up, damnit!!
Tibbers
FbgTxAg said:

Tibbers said:

Make the STOCK go up, damnit!!

I'm right there with ya on that one.
Furious
AG
So I put 1000 in this thing and yes it's up - but there's only been 1 trade and 1 stop-loss added to my account. I honestly expected more trading and rebalancing from this thing. $5/month isn't really anything but still - I'm not seeing much aside from initial purchase allocation.
Tibbers
Furious said:

So I put 1000 in this thing and yes it's up - but there's only been 1 trade and 1 stop-loss added to my account. I honestly expected more trading and rebalancing from this thing. $5/month isn't really anything but still - I'm not seeing much aside from initial purchase allocation.

Same. It did reallocate a couple of days ago, still up big but you're right.
Barnyard96
AG
How do I get a license key to buy?
Tibbers
https://financial.humblpay.com/start
Barnyard96
AG
Tibbers said:

https://financial.humblpay.com/start
Thanks. Been averaging down on HMBL stock. Havent done this yet.
Hondo.

I kept my risk in this one very low, but was curious.

At this point, I am looking at a total "gain" of -77.52%.
To clarify, it is negative 77.52%.
Tibbers
oproot said:

I kept my risk in this one very low, but was curious.

At this point, I am looking at a total "gain" of -77.52%.
To clarify, it is negative 77.52%.

I hear you on the stock, it's a long play but it's tough to see losses like that. I am keeping the faith as the company is still in its infancy and I am excited at its potential. I hold stocks for longer than a year and sometimes that means a bit of short term pain, but long term is always rewarding when you bet on the future.

As for Humbl's block 5, I am still up 28%.
Barnyard96
AG
HMBL stock I have averaged down to $2/share. Still down but very bullish.
FbgTxAg
AG
barnyard1996 said:

I wish you were a prophet. I'm down 75% as are many. No way I'm cutting-bait so I'm in it to win it but it's a long way back to even.
Barnyard96
AG
FbgTxAg said:

barnyard1996 said:

I wish you were a prophet. I'm down 75% as are many. No way I'm cutting-bait so I'm in it to win it but it's a long way back to even.
I'm buying another 3K shares sometime this week. This stock is a grand slam or a total loss position for me.
FbgTxAg
AG
barnyard1996 said:

FbgTxAg said:

barnyard1996 said:

I'm buying another 3K shares sometime this week. This stock is a grand slam or a total loss position for me.

I've got 20k shares of it. Been averaging down FOREVER to 3.22 and still an astronaut.

But I'm like you. I'm pot-committed. If it goes to zero my life doesn't change. If it goes to $200? Different.

Hope and patience are my only allies now.
Barnyard96
AG
If this stock goes to $200, I will be wearing assless chaps to work until they change the locks on the doors.
FbgTxAg
AG
barnyard1996 said:

If this stock goes to $200, I will be wearing assless chaps to work until they change the locks on the doors.

So... Never.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Tibbers
FbgTxAg said:

barnyard1996 said:

So... Never.

Not with an attitude like that! It'll take time, but this stock will get to 200.
FbgTxAg
AG
Here's hoping I can diamond hands that scenario!
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
administrative errors
I have still heard zero mentions of humbl outside of this website.

Not saying anything but usually that means something, at least to me. Good luck.
Tibbers
administrative errors said:

Not saying anything but usually that means something, at least to me. Good luck.
Give it time. The company formed in name 3 months ago.
Agswinning
Tibbers said:

administrative errors said:

Give it time. The company formed in name 3 months ago.

Wonder if the "H" is silent
Sully Dog
Tibbers said:

I thought you couldn't invest in the US? How are you investing?
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
Tibbers
Sully Dog said:

Tibbers said:

Gary Gensler is the SEC chair now. He loves crypto and allowed it. Humbl is the first company to take on this new opportunity.
MaxNumberOfCharactersIs01
Tibbers said:

Sully Dog said:

Tibbers said:

Gary Gensler is the SEC chair now. He loves crypto and allowed it. Humbl is the first company to take on this new opportunity.
Total gain is at -80% (negative 80%) today
Tibbers
The Kraken said:

Tibbers said:

Sully Dog said:

Tibbers said:

Total gain is at -80% (negative 80%) today

Are you talking about humblpay or the Humbl stock? I hear you on the stock, but we haven't even gotten to peer to peer, app updates, NFTs, etc. this is and always was a long long term hold. As Brian said, we are still waiting for customers and merchants to open the door.

Businesses more and more are moving away from using cash as the cost associated with Brinks and other cash moving services, banks, time/opportunity lag of realized profits, and trust/theft/cost of employees counting said cash is a hidden cost that need not be incurred. If we can get merchants to understand that they can also go away from credit cards (the 2-3% cost per transaction), the pending transaction opportunity cost, the need for equipment and maintenance cost, etc. there will be immense and immediate cost savings upon adoption. All we have to do, is build out the platform so when that day comes, all they have to do is open the door. NFTs are another form of huge revenue as well. This is all coming together and the grand plan is intact, it will just take time.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Where are you at on humblpay?
Tibbers
ABATTBQ11 said:

Where are you at on humblpay?

Up 10% even after the great sell off of crypto
Rasslin Cheesehead
AG
Tibbers said:

YouBet said:

Tibbers said:

Decay said:

How does this avoid grinding your account to nothing via transaction and gas fees?

It is factored in. So far the projected returns on block 5 (the one I have signed up on) are as follows:
https://financial.humblpay.com/index/research/bittrex/block5

1,800% in one year using the algorithms.
250% after 3 months and 600% after 6 months.

You load available funds for the humbl financial algorithms to buy and trade and watch your money accrue. It works with Bittrex, Binance and Coinbase Pro.

This falls squarely into "if it's too good to be true....."

How's that? This is not a new program for other countries only for the States. This has already been shown to match up with these numbers. Further, crypto is naturally volatile, when buying low and selling high and doing so every second of the day, 365 days a year, why do you expect these numbers not to ring true? Isn't it safer to under promise and over deliver?

That being said, I will use this thread to update my progress to show it not only works but also in hope that all of you will jump into the fold.
Gibbs' Rule #3: Never believe what you are told. Double check.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.