Business & Investing
Sponsored by

HUMBL Financial Launched today

30,293 Views | 214 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Adverse Event
SMM48
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nice!
HalifaxAg
AG
My Block Platform is up 14% in a week...
Tibbers
HalifaxAg said:

My Block Platform is up 14% in a week...

Excellent to hear!
FarmerJohn
AG
How I picture the OP.

SMM48
AG
Has the program generated any trading rebalance activity that you can see.
Tibbers
FunkyKO said:

Has the program generated any trading rebalance activity that you can see.

Not yet.
birdman
1,800% return in one year?

If you invested $1,000 and let it ride for two years, you would have over $3 billion.

I think I did the math right. Regardless, this is a scam and you are a moron for believing any of it.
Tibbers
birdman said:

If you invested $1,000 and let it ride for two years, you would have over $3 billion.

I think I did the math right. Regardless, this is a scam and you are a moron for believing any of it.

And if you bought Bitcoin years ago would you have heard the same scorn? You can simply not believe it to be true, but no need for names.
HalifaxAg
AG
birdman said:

Not to math geek you, but he'd have $324,000
Furious
AG
There seems to be a discrepancy...

I'm mean I'm not sweating the $18 but I also haven't made money like HUMBL wants me to believe.
"To argue with a man who has renounced his reason is like giving medicine to the dead."

"The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others."
mavsfan4ever
AG
birdman said:

Whether we are optimistic or pessimistic about Humbl, I think we can all agree that there is some heavy irony in you calling anyone a moron given how far off your math calculation was.
NoHo Hank
AG
To be fair, he was likely using the same calculator that humbl uses.
birdman
Not sure how I blundered. Maybe I missed the decimal for the cents. So the jury is out on me. I might also be a moron.

But I'll stand behind the other statement. If you think you have figured out a way to earn 1,800%, you are a moron.
SMM48
AG
It all depends on the underlying.

The algorithm doesn't create the return out of thin air.

Tibbers
birdman said:

Not sure how I blundered. Maybe I missed the decimal for the cents. So the jury is out on me. I might also be a moron.

But I'll stand behind the other statement. If you think you have figured out a way to earn 1,800%, you are a moron.

There are plenty of ways to get that type of earning like those who invested in HUMBL at triple zeros. It takes being bold and trusting your gut that the future you envision will come to fruition. Your math skills rival your tact and I don't understand your disdain. I am betting my money not yours. My good faith attempt is to get others to join in so we all can reward ourselves.
TexAgs91
AG
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Tibbers

App portion of HUMBL is coming on the 16th! Financial is already here, but now we are beginning the rollout this week of the app side that I was talking about earlier. Posted is the shareholders call and I am hopeful you all who are interested take the time to view the video and tell me what you think of the company.
Barnyard96
AG
I bought stock a few weeks back. Hope its a hit.
Tibbers
barnyard1996 said:

I bought stock a few weeks back. Hope its a hit.

Come to the shareholders convention then in San Diego! I'll buy you a beer!

Quick update: now up 10% on my humblpay investment.
Tibbers
Up 16% now with Block 5.
Papa Joe
AG
YouBet said:

This falls squarely into "if it's too good to be true....."

I am more than interested in this! Whenever somebody says it's too good to be true, then maybe this is the exception! It could be very good and very true! There's one way to find out. I will put $1000.00 and give it a spin.
Tibbers
Papa Joe said:

YouBet said:

This falls squarely into "if it's too good to be true....."

I am more than interested in this! Whenever somebody says it's too good to be true, then maybe this is the exception! It could be very good and very true! There's one way to find out. I will put $1000.00 and give it a spin.

Welcome aboard Joe!
redsox34
AG
How did the weekend sell off/volatility effect yalls returns so far? Does the algo ever go short ?
HalifaxAg
AG
redsox34 said:

How did the weekend sell off/volatility effect yalls returns so far? Does the algo ever go short ?
I didn't see any sells, but down only 1% in only one of 4 blocks I'm trying, everything else up and two still up over 14%
Tibbers
redsox34 said:

I am still up 9% overall. One of the perks of having a block ETX is a diversified portfolio of crypto and that certainly protected me here.
South Platte
Product seems pretty cool. I've been watching for a couple of months. Rough day today.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Yeah i got in on the stock before the merger and reverse price split, and it's tanked pretty hard. Hoping to see a rebound soon.
Tibbers
South Platte said:

Product seems pretty cool. I've been watching for a couple of months. Rough day today.

Today has sucked, no doubt. Days like this make the good days all the better. I still see the grand vision coming together and the ETX is still performing admirably. Short sellers be damned.
Barnyard96
AG
The best way to tank a stock is to have barnyard throw a couple grand at it.
HalifaxAg
AG
It tanked because Seeking Alpha wrote a bearish article about it, nothing more, nothing less...I'll probably buy a few more shares at this point
FbgTxAg
AG
tibbers, ya'll have an astronaut stranded up here at 3.75 a share....

Come back to me!
South Platte
Watched it drop to almost $1, thought about it at $1.10, didn't pull the trigger. Would have been a smart play for a couple of hours during the rebound.
Tibbers
FbgTxAg said:

tibbers, ya'll have an astronaut stranded up here at 3.75 a share....

Come back to me!

Never leave a man behind! We will come back for you! It might take a while, but we will come back to you! That alpha article written by the ******* goldpanda did a number on the stock but volume is up and we will come back. I really am sorry guys. Just may take awhile.
Tibbers
South Platte said:

Watched it drop to almost $1, thought about it at $1.10, didn't pull the trigger. Would have been a smart play for a couple of hours during the rebound.

You likely will have another chance. I fear a dead cat bounce. Just sucks really but the ETX is performing fine. I just can't understand the mind of a shorter.
HalifaxAg
AG
Tibbers said:

South Platte said:

You likely will have another chance. I fear a dead cat bounce. Just sucks really but the ETX is performing fine. I just can't understand the mind of a shorter.

They're liberals with small diseased genitalia

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.