Business & Investing
Sponsored by

HUMBL Financial Launched today

30,243 Views | 214 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Adverse Event
Tibbers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://financial.humblpay.com/start

First of its kind, blockchain ETX! Algorithms buy and sell cryto for you and passively build income. 5 bucks a month for access to the algorithms and select which ETXs you want to trade and away you go. Super exciting as the SEC has never allowed a company provide this type of product. Be a part of something really special and make money doing literally nothing!
Decay
AG
How does this avoid grinding your account to nothing via transaction and gas fees?
Tibbers
Decay said:

How does this avoid grinding your account to nothing via transaction and gas fees?

It is factored in. So far the projected returns on block 5 (the one I have signed up on) are as follows:
https://financial.humblpay.com/index/research/bittrex/block5

1,800% in one year using the algorithms.
250% after 3 months and 600% after 6 months.

You load available funds for the humbl financial algorithms to buy and trade and watch your money accrue. It works with Bittrex, Binance and Coinbase Pro.
administrative errors
I know nothing about HUMBL, why is this trustworthy?
Coming soon:
AE Ventures - sooner than soon
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Physical and mental exercises
*Addiction services

Step 3: property found

Step 4: set date

Step 5: plan agenda for participants, food, logistics etc, integration and counseling post-experience

Step 6: long-term planning

I am amped.
Wrighty
AG
A fool and his money are soon parted, even sooner when subscribing to this.
Monywolf
Yeah, no.
E
AG
You have it all wrong, it's pronounced "Umbl Pay"
YouBet
AG
Tibbers said:

Decay said:

It is factored in. So far the projected returns on block 5 (the one I have signed up on) are as follows:

You load available funds for the humbl financial algorithms to buy and trade and watch your money accrue. It works with Bittrex, Binance and Coinbase Pro.

This falls squarely into "if it's too good to be true....."
Tibbers
YouBet said:

Tibbers said:

Decay said:

How's that? This is not a new program for other countries only for the States. This has already been shown to match up with these numbers. Further, crypto is naturally volatile, when buying low and selling high and doing so every second of the day, 365 days a year, why do you expect these numbers not to ring true? Isn't it safer to under promise and over deliver?

That being said, I will use this thread to update my progress to show it not only works but also in hope that all of you will jump into the fold.
YouBet
AG
Tibbers said:

YouBet said:

Tibbers said:

Decay said:

How's that? This is not a new program for other countries only for the States. This has already been shown to match up with these numbers. Further, crypto is naturally volatile, when buying low and selling high and doing so every second of the day, 365 days a year, why do you expect these numbers not to ring true? Isn't it safer to under promise and over deliver?

That being said, I will use this thread to update my progress to show it not only works but also in hope that all of you will jump into the fold.
Well, simply because almost 100% of the time throughout history when someone tells you to give them money with an astronomical return like 1,800% in one year then it's fraudulent or a scam.

Maybe this one is different though. I'll monitor your performance here.
FattyDelights
Bitconnnnect!!!!!!!!
YouBet
AG
Also, their Senior Technology Consultant is wearing Google Glass in his company photo.

I'm immediately suspect of this organization now.
bmks270
AG
Tibbers said:

YouBet said:

Tibbers said:

Decay said:

If you start with $1 you will have $6,000,000,000,000 in 10 years.
Sounds like a really solid investment strategy.

(Sarcasm, this is not going to get the returns stated, it's a scam).

Given the prospect of turning $1 into $6e12 in 10 years, why is the developer of the algorithm selling access to it? Will he make more this way? How much more?
bmks270
AG
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4394711-tesoro-enterprises-humbl-not-deserve-to-be-unicorn

So this is or was a mobile payment app, but now it's an algorithm trading app too?

Going public? All sides of this look like a scam, from being taken public to the product features themself.

If the algorithms had those return the investors would not be taking the company public or selling the algorithms.
wareagle044
Yay! My Digibyte bag is happy!
slacker00
AG
Is there a crypto thread around here where all these same people say crypto is a scam?
Tibbers
bmks270 said:

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4394711-tesoro-enterprises-humbl-not-deserve-to-be-unicorn

So this is or was a mobile payment app, but now it's an algorithm trading app too?

Going public? All sides of this look like a scam, from being taken public to the product features themself.

If the algorithms had those return they investors wouldn't be taking the company, public, or selling the algorithms.
Your first mistake is relying on seekingalpha to give a fair shake. They are a for hire propaganda machine. As for HUMBL, it's a multi-faceted idea. A Super App, if you will. The grand idea is to provide the public with an app that is a vehicle for other apps, a one stop shop where you can not only find all data but also make purchases with and act as a bank. By also being a digital form of storing your currency, you can transfer funds peer-to-peer and businesses instantly using the same principles found in all cryptos.
This circumvents costs usually incurred via credit cards, banks, cash transfer companies like Moneygram, etc.

One way to deliver this end goal is via the Blockchain ETX. You fund your account in blocks and your money gradually accrues over time. You then use that accrual to purchase goods, transfer money to friends, whatever purpose you have. It's a much safer, cheaper (especially for businesses) way to operate and it brings a global presence, all on your phone.

It's an ambitious end goal that is difficult to grasp at first blush, but it is one that I believe we are heading towards as we creep closer to 2030 and move further away from traditional fiat currency.

Here's an example of how it works. The year is 2025. I'm an Orioles fan and have been for life. I purchase my ticket to a game using the HUMBL App. The ticket is stored on my phone. I UBER to the game using the HUMBL App (keep in mind, the HUMBL App is a vehicle for all other apps) I arrive at Camden Yards and scan my phone at the gate. While at the game, I would like to purchase a dog and a soda, I use my HUMBL App which generates a QR code and authorizes the purchase. It instantly pulls money from my account and gives it to the vendor. O's end up beating the Yankees to win the AL East and I want to celebrate by getting some steamed crabs with my Dad and brother. But where do I go? Well, I use my HUMBL App to look up vendors in the area and off I go to celebrate Mountcastle's walk off homer over the hated Yankees.

It is meant to be a complete experience. Ambitious? Of course. A scam? Not even slightly. This is the brainchild of Brian Foote, Block15 and now HUMBL. They have been working toward this goal since 2017. The App will be out at some point in Q2. The thing that excites me the most is what it will do for the rest of the world. No more costly currency exchanges, a greater visibility and cheaper costs for vendors, and an overall easier and safer exchange of goods from nation to nation.

As you can tell, I am all in on this company.
bmks270
AG
Tibbers said:

bmks270 said:

If the algorithms had those return they investors wouldn't be taking the company, public, or selling the algorithms.
Your first mistake is relying on seekingalpha to give a fair shake. They are a for hire propaganda machine. As for HUMBL, it's a multi-faceted idea. A Super App, if you will. The grand idea is to provide the public with an app that is a vehicle for other apps, a one stop shop where you can not only find all data but also make purchases with and act as a bank. By also being a digital form of storing your currency, you can transfer funds peer-to-peer and businesses instantly using the same principles found in all cryptos.
This circumvents costs usually incurred via credit cards, banks, cash transfer companies like Moneygram, etc.

One way to deliver this end goal is via the Blockchain ETX. You fund your account in blocks and your money gradually accrues over time. You then use that accrual to purchase goods, transfer money to friends, whatever purpose you have. It's a much safer, cheaper (especially for businesses) way to operate and it brings a global presence, all on your phone.

It's an ambitious end goal that is difficult to grasp at first blush, but it is one that I believe we are heading towards as we creep closer to 2030 and move further away from traditional fiat currency.

Here's an example of how it works. The year is 2025. I'm an Orioles fan and have been for life. I purchase my ticket to a game using the HUMBL App. The ticket is stored on my phone. I UBER to the game using the HUMBL App (keep in mind, the HUMBL App is a vehicle for all other apps) I arrive at Camden Yards and scan my phone at the gate. While at the game, I would like to purchase a dog and a soda, I use my HUMBL App which generates a QR code and authorizes the purchase. It instantly pulls money from my account and gives it to the vendor. O's end up beating the Yankees to win the AL East and I want to celebrate by getting some steamed crabs with my Dad and brother. But where do I go? Well, I use my HUMBL App to look up vendors in the area and off I go to celebrate Mountcastle's walk off homer over the hated Yankees.

It is meant to be a complete experience. Ambitious? Of course. A scam? Not even slightly. This is the brainchild of Brian Foote, Block15 and now HUMBL. They have been working toward this goal since 2017. The App will be out at some point in Q2. The thing that excites me the most is what it will do for the rest of the world. No more costly currency exchanges, a greater visibility and cheaper costs for vendors, and an overall easier and safer exchange of goods from nation to nation.

As you can tell, I am all in on this company.

Okay, where is the part that HUMBL makes money? In transaction fee, or what?
What is the benefit to me the user of doing all of this with humble and not PayPal, Apple Pay, or through the vendors themselves? And taking crypto, why do I even need humble since any other wallet can transfer crypto directly to other wallets?
Diggity
AG
Sounds like the early days of the AOL "walled garden"
Tibbers
Because of the OP. The Block ETX works the same way as a traditional ETF or even older Mutual Funds but in many ways better as it operates constantly. The algorithms use the volatile nature of crypto in its favor and capitalizes it, constantly. I will be posting my results in this thread as proof of concept. I have funded my account using Block5 which utilizes (Bitcoin, Tezos, Digibyte, Ethereum, and Cardano). Does ApplePay accrue money over time?

As to the walled Garden, think of this concept as Web 3.0. It acts as a host for other content. A merging of three seperate entities, HUMBL Pay (the peer to peer transfer), HUMBL Marketplace (the customer to vendor experience), and HUMBL Financial (the overall funding of the account)
bmks270
AG
Really, iOS and Android kind of serves as the "app" to access other apps. The OS provides the ecosystem, so is Humbl trying to act like an operating system or ecosystem within an ecosystem? It just seems like there isn't a need for what you describe.

And a website advertising algorithms that return 1,000-4,000% in 12 months suggests it's a con.
Diggity
AG
From what I've heard, alipay is a similar concept.

I honestly don't see the point (for the consumer at least). Different companies excel at different things. I don't need all my "apps" in one place.
bmks270
AG
Tibbers said:

Because of what I posted above. Does ApplePay accrue money over time?

Yea, for Apple.

So how does Humble make a profit? Selling user data? Selling ads? Transaction fees? User subscription fees?

And what benefit does it give users? It automatically invests or trades their money/crypto?
Is Humble a bank? Is it a trading app like Robinhood?
Is it a crypto wallet that automatically exchanges the different crypto currencies to rebalance and "accrue over time?"

The messaging is not good and the value it provides is not clear.

Who is the target user of the service and Humbl ecosystem? Describe the perfect customer. Most start up products, and new products in general, have a specific problem they are solving and specific customer in mind.
lb3
AG
Tibbers said:

YouBet said:

Tibbers said:

Decay said:

Best case scenario is that these algorithms get enough volume to take the volatility out of the market and returns drop into single digits above a pure buy and hold strategy and a few early investors make nice returns. Worst case is someone develops a better AI to exploit the weaknesses in these algorithms and you lose everything faster than you can log into your account and withdraw your funds.
Tibbers
One way money is made for HUMBL is the cost of the ETX is five dollars a month to use. Another is through partnerships, agent locations and key verticals. On HUMBL's roadmap for 2021, there are more avenues for revenue like credit and lending but I am not privy to that aspect of the rollout. That gets into smart contracts and I am still trying to understand that aspect. Brian Foote has always said his goal is a global service and the structure of it makes sense with that in mind. I do not have all the answers but I will answer what I do know.
Tibbers
bmks270 said:

Tibbers said:

Yea, for Apple.

So how does Humble make a profit? Selling user data? Selling ads? Transaction fees? User subscription fees?

And what benefit does it give users? It automatically invests or trades their money/crypto?
Is it a crypto wallet that automatically exchanges the different crypto currencies to rebalance and "accrue over time?"

Who is the target user of the service and Humbl ecosystem? Describe the perfect customer. Most start up products, and new products in general, have a specific problem they are solving and specific customer in mind.

The specific problem are the fees and opportunity costs by using traditional banking methods. It is difficult for us to understand how expensive it is to transfer funds from one country to another, how long it takes, etc. as we do not regularly have to do so or how awful it is to not trust the bank in your own country. By backing everything on the blockchain this removes all of those obstacles. Will there be transaction fees? Yes, but at negligible cost to the user vs. current. This greatly cuts out competition from banks, to western union to moneygram, etc. Think of day workers sending money back to their families. Think of the time needed and cost needed to transfer funds in that manner. No longer.

The target user is literally everyone on the planet who participates in a marketplace of exchanging goods and services for currency. HUMBL acts as a bank, yes. Is it a crypto wallet? Yes it is. It is all of those things in one actually useable product.

Think for instance, BItcoin is terrific and has made everyone very wealthy; however, what is Bitcoin lacking? Actual application. HUMBL serves to fill that void and bring crypto truly into the global marketplace.
Diggity
AG
So these workers that are skeptical of having a bank account are going to sign up for HUBL?

Seems like a stretch. Remittance is a cash game.
Tibbers
I hear you, but money talks and savings scream louder. Adoption is always the biggest hurdle, but HUMBL has already done the ground work with facilitating country partnerships with Latin America. Like I said, they've been at this for years and this will grow organically. To give an example to that:

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/humbl-inc-announces-aurea-group-ventures-investment-and-partnership-for-exclusive-chile-country-rights-1030215265?op=1

Ok the Orioles are about to play, so I've got to go but will check back and continue to post updates.
Diggity
AG
I'm admittedly skeptical but I like your passion.
SMM48
AG
Appreciate the passion....however, customer recourse is also a factor
bmks270
AG
Tibbers said:

bmks270 said:

Tibbers said:

Yea, for Apple.

The specific problem are the fees and opportunity costs by using traditional banking methods. It is difficult for us to understand how expensive it is to transfer funds from one country to another, how long it takes, etc. as we do not regularly have to do so or how awful it is to not trust the bank in your own country. By backing everything on the blockchain this removes all of those obstacles. Will there be transaction fees? Yes, but at negligible cost to the user vs. current. This greatly cuts out competition from banks, to western union to moneygram, etc. Think of day workers sending money back to their families. Think of the time needed and cost needed to transfer funds in that manner. No longer.

The target user is literally everyone on the planet who participates in a marketplace of exchanging goods and services for currency. HUMBL acts as a bank, yes. Is it a crypto wallet? Yes it is. It is all of those things in one actually useable product.

Think for instance, BItcoin is terrific and has made everyone very wealthy; however, what is Bitcoin lacking? Actual application. HUMBL serves to fill that void and bring crypto truly into the global marketplace.

When everyone is your customer no one is your customer.

It sounds like Humbl is trying to do the same thing as PayPal, but then selling itself as some larger ecosystem and middle man. What will Humbl do that PayPal and Venmo and many other services don't already do?

It has the Fitbit problem that it's competition can immediately imitate it and make its new idea obsolete, but it's much worse because they aren't doing anything new so far as I can tell (except selling trading algorithms, yikes).

Trade your money on the side? That sounds disastrous and extremely risky especially for people who plan to send their money internationally which seems to be the value proposition.

And regarding these automated trading algorithms, what is the 12 month return just holding bitcoin compared to the return of the algorithms? I don't think the claimed profit of these algorithms can be separated from the general rise in crypto prices. And a crypto bear market is going to result in losing algorithms.
Buy and hold would have returned 1,000%, so really the algorithms are just riding the market price appreciation.
Tibbers
FunkyKO said:

Appreciate the passion....however, customer recourse is also a factor

Technically they never actually handle your money. You only give access for your money to be traded hence the disclaimer.

Tibbers
bmks270 said:

Tibbers said:

bmks270 said:

Tibbers said:

Yea, for Apple.

When everyone is your customer no one is your customer.

It sounds like Humbl is trying to do the same thing as PayPal, but then selling itself as some larger ecosystem and middle man. What will Humbl do that PayPal and Venmo and many other services don't already do?

It has the Fitbit problem that it's competition can immediately imitate it and make its new idea obsolete, but it's much worse because they aren't doing anything new so far as I can tell (except selling trading algorithms, yikes).

Trade your money on the side? That sounds disastrous and extremely risky especially for people who plan to send their money internationally which seems to be the value proposition.

And regarding these automated trading algorithms, what is the 12 month return just holding bitcoin compared to the return of the algorithms? I don't think the claimed profit of these algorithms can be separated from the general rise in crypto prices. And a crypto bear market is going to result in losing algorithms.
Buy and hold would have returned 1,000%, so really the algorithms are just riding the market price appreciation.

Which is why being first and branding is so important. Can you off hand name 3 Fitbit competitors? Also, this is a multi facet application. You are only dissecting humbl financial. Coupled with everything else, it makes ETX all the more special.
Ornithopter
AG
Apple, Samsung, Polar, Garmin
Tibbers
And what other applications does Fitbit have? All you have listed have multiple.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.