Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,969,229 Views | 231554 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
M4 Benelli
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EliteZags said:

bought back the POWL shares I trimmed @184 yesterday for 160

This sea of red is a blessing, back in with 300 shares. I'll full port this bish and change my last name to Powell if need be. To Valhalla we ride!
Diggity
AG
your contributions to this board are something else.
ProgN
M4 Benelli said:

EliteZags said:

bought back the POWL shares I trimmed @184 yesterday for 160

This sea of red is a blessing, back in with 300 shares. I'll full port this bish and change my last name to Powell if need be. To Valhalla we ride!
Once this bloodletting subsides in the macros, you're going to get paid my friend.
hedge
Yea I'm not much for options unfortunately, paper hands hedge
fauxstradamus
AG
SMCI bouncing off $660 multiple times. Didn't HA call that out as a support?
I bleed maroon
AG
hedge said:

Wow,

Wow wow wow
I think you may be looking for the General board?
M4 Benelli
My brutha, I got so much faith in you I bought into ARM this morn. I honestly would've never touched this one on my own, but kicked myself the first time you mentioned it when it was in the 90s and then doubled.

Back to POWL, I'm a fundie guy. This stock is pure fundamentals and is undervalued. The wild swings are not a detriment, but a perk. I'd implore everyone in here to brass ball it because this is a rare opportunity to come up and have at the bare minimum a solid year. Someone mentioned you have to spend money to make money. Exposure is key if one has the gumption. Elsewise, just index it and hop on the boglehead forum.

Heading to Carmel atm, going to have a nice hearty steak at Clint Eastwood's Mission Ranch. Courtesy of Prog and POWL.
M4 Benelli
I bleed maroon said:

hedge said:

Wow,

Wow wow wow

Well we did have a few honeys a couple pages back in bikinis. Perhaps Hedge is responding to those delicacies?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Speaking of which, nice rounded bottom forming on the minute chart, we may get us a power hour
Chef Elko
AG
Hopefully! They move markets
I bleed maroon
AG
M4 Benelli said:

I bleed maroon said:

hedge said:

Wow,

Wow wow wow

Well we did have a few honeys a couple pages back in bikinis. Perhaps Hedge is responding to those delicacies?
To keep it simple:

Any time hedge posts
An angel loses its' wings
ProgN
M4 Benelli said:

My brutha, I got so much faith in you I bought into ARM this morn. I honestly would've never touched this one on my own, but kicked myself the first time you mentioned it when it was in the 90s and then doubled.

Back to POWL, I'm a fundie guy. This stock is pure fundamentals and is undervalued. The wild swings are not a detriment, but a perk. I'd implore everyone in here to brass ball it because this is a rare opportunity to come up and have at the bare minimum a solid year. Someone mentioned you have to spend money to make money. Exposure is key if one has the gumption. Elsewise, just index it and hop on the boglehead forum.

Heading to Carmel atm, going to have a nice hearty steak at Clint Eastwood's Mission Ranch. Courtesy of Prog and POWL.
The bolded part of above is dead on accurate.

Not you, but others whining about POWL after that ER, guidance, PE, growth are a vivid reminder of why I'd never go back into that industry ever again. It's the nature of the business, I know, and let's me know that I made the right decision to decline the offers to return to the industry.

Safe travels brother.
LMCane
M4 Benelli said:

I have been DCA on POWL the last several months thanks to ProgN and the board

don't let me down !!

I am long term buy and hold.
Brewmaster
AG
added more SMCI around 660. some bigger buyers stepping up, nice W forming, albeit 2nd low is a touch lower.

I will add more POWL when the volume shows up. even if it means higher entry from here. 153 looks like good support, if it does drop more
El Chupacabra
Added another SMCI...I can still count them all on one hand...
hedge
I bleed maroon said:

M4 Benelli said:

I bleed maroon said:

hedge said:

Wow,

Wow wow wow

To keep it simple:

Any time hedge posts
An angel loses its' wings
does that mean every time I don't post an angels portfolio goes up
CC09LawAg
Man the 4 hour chart on SPY is crazy.

Overall, have to be happy with POWL mostly holding the gap up on a day like today.
Chef Elko
AG
Is anyone besides the federal govt bullish on INTC lol
CC09LawAg
I mean, do you need anybody else? If you've got the fed's money it's literally an infinite source as far as they're concerned.
CheladaAg
AG
AMZN earnings not so steller, lets see if AAPL can prevent another red day tomorrow.
El Chupacabra
oh...SNAP!
Chef Elko
AG
Yeah, SNAP, AMZN, DKNG, INTC getting crushed. Noooooot goooood
EliteZags
AG
have they ever not cratered after earnings?

LMCane
Chef Elko said:

Yeah, SNAP, AMZN, DKNG, INTC getting crushed. Noooooot goooood
say hello to "recession" America

avoided it for several years of high interest rates. now time to pay the piper.

lots of carnage the past two weeks.
Chef Elko
AG
I cant think of another company that has more earnings volatility than SNAP. It's been like this for years!
Chef Elko
AG
AAPL looks mixed so far
Chef Elko
AG
Very weak China revenue, but that's been the trend.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
AAPL beat
El_duderino
Impressive beat for the service revenue of AAPL.
hedge
Always bet on Apple. Tomorrows open will be interesting
CheladaAg
AG
IIRC didn't AAPL put out a pretty low bar in their guidance for this year. Makes sense they are beating along the way.
78669AG
Chef Elko said:

Is anyone besides the federal govt bullish on INTC lol

INTC is still trying to claw out of the hole that their two previous ceo's put them in. Them going with ceo's with business and fiance back grounds ended up breaking their legs. They do have great products coming / in development but they won't be making a "comeback" until cpu sells take off again ( which is on the rise) and the foundary side gets rolling 2027ish
If you can't handle the stress, log off until August. If you can handle the stress, be supportive and donate to United. No more buildings and concrete. Gotta channel funds to the collective for now.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
CheladaAg said:

AMZN earnings not so steller, lets see if AAPL can prevent another red day tomorrow.

We got within 2.50 of filling that 536.9 spy gap today, let's tag that sucker in the morning then close right on the big lower trend line at 545ish for maximum uncertainty lol
El_duderino
Filled the $553 one finally, and then also the $541.92 in the same day. Looks like another gap fill set up at $543 should we open down tomorrow. At this point just knock out the vacuum gap that is $536.9 to get one big push up around ATH with the one at $564.84.
hedge

Grandma ain't too happy I reckon
First Page Last Page
Page 6550 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.