Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,966,660 Views | 231552 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Heineken-Ashi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
El_duderino said:

How did you get a gif of ProgN this morning after his workout session?
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Brewmaster
AG
ALB, sold off like a mofo, I'm in!

ProgN
Heineken-Ashi said:

El_duderino said:

You have no idea how right you are my friend.
JW_TXAG13
AG
First time posting here but have followed this thread for awhile. Just wanted to echo how much I appreciate yall

POWL has been awesome to watch come to fruition (and partake in!)

Tex1212
AG
Came across this thread today! I'm ready to join in.
Heineken-Ashi
ProgN said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

El_duderino said:

You have no idea how right you are my friend.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
ProgN
JW_TXAG13 said:

First time posting here but have followed this thread for awhile. Just wanted to echo how much I appreciate yall

POWL has been awesome to watch come to fruition (and partake in!)

Welcome aboard sir!
Heineken-Ashi
The ol post-FED dump. Hope nobody got shaken out.

ProgN
Heineken-Ashi said:

ProgN
Tex1212 said:

Welcome to the clubhouse, don't be shy to ask questions or offer suggestions. We may seem crazy (raises hand), but we all want each other to learn and profit.
El_duderino
Great minds think alike
Heineken-Ashi
ProgN said:

Tex1212 said:

Welcome to the clubhouse, don't be shy to ask questions or offer suggestions. We may seem crazy (raises hand), but we all want each other to learn and profit.

Tex1212
AG
What are your thoughts on S&P Capital IQ Pro? I get access via my job
El Chupacabra
More UNG headed my way
AgEng06
AG
Those that are holding LUMN, what is your plan for it? It has climbed back up some after the rocket and subsequent drop yesterday.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
ProgN said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

This was the month of July today.
ProgN
Tex1212 said:

What are your thoughts on S&P Capital IQ Pro? I get access via my job
I'll look at it later
CC09LawAg
Heineken, do you see MARA blowing through $19 at this rate?

I had marked $19.58 last week in the short term and if it went through there had $19 marked next.

If it can't hold $19, where do you think the bottom of this is?

I don't plan on making any plays, just as more of a thought experiment.
Heineken-Ashi
CC09LawAg said:

Heineken, do you see MARA blowing through $19 at this rate?

I had marked $19.58 last week in the short term and if it went through there had $19 marked next.

If it can't hold $19, where do you think the bottom of this is?

I don't plan on making any plays, just as more of a thought experiment.
I can still see $12.50-$15 happening. But I'm not selling what I have. Only adding. $18 is major pivot area.

cslifer
Hold the HUMA. 9 was a big resistance and we are fast approaching the FDA date, personally I think it could be in the 11-12 range soon after approval.
CC09LawAg
Thanks. I'll stay on the sidelines till I see what it does in that $18/19 range.
El Chupacabra
META up bigly
ARM down
Brewmaster
AG
there's a TSLA 2x etf? lol this is a new level of degeneracy!

TSLL

tons of volume in TSLA into the close.
El_duderino
ALB misses EPS by 90% and beats revenue by about 7%
EliteZags
AG
Brewmaster said:

ALB, sold off like a mofo, I'm in!

sure why not, I like gummy bears enough
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
HoustonAg_2009 said:

Not much chatter on CRWD nosedive - 40% since their IT crash. Worth buying for swing or long term hold?

I love crowdstrike but i think the Delta lawsuit is only the first of many. If they are smart they will try and stop the bleeding by the 9/4 earnings report, take a massive L for this quarter and move up from there. I'm not buying until then
Heineken-Ashi
El_duderino said:

ALB misses EPS by 90% and beats revenue by about 7%
Waiting for my $86 and watch reaction from there.

ProgN
HoustonAg_2009 said:

Prog always coming through in the clutch Congrats on the POWL call…. AGAIN. May sell half here and let the rest ride…buy shares back if it gives some back.

ALB - Buying after earnings seems reasonable.

Not much chatter on CRWD nosedive - 40% since their IT crash. Worth buying for swing or long term hold?
If it hits $200/shr then I'll be a buyer. They have some considerable headwinds ahead of them because their legal problems are just beginning. They may also lose clients due to this fiasco. I'd bet it's a given that they will miss earnings estimates at their next report. They know that their stock price is going to take a beat down so it won't surprise me it they use that report to air all their dirty laundry for a proper reset. Take the stock price crush to get it all out there and have Wall Street lower forward earnings expectations which will be easier to beat and the stock recover quickly. I'll move it into my primary watchlist when/if it prints $210. Then I'll do a deeper dive and more thorough DD. JMO
fauxstradamus
AG
HUMA

ATEV demonstrated superiority at six and 12 months (co-primary endpoints) compared to autogenous fistula, the current standard of care for hemodialysis

This is good news for them. This is only one indication for the ATEV (others have talked about use in trauma victims). I will have to look into any studies that would show superior patency compared to say a femoral-popliteal bypass compared with standard graft material.

Not sure if this drove the new high today or if there is just strong indication that FDA approval is likely.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/humacyte-acellular-tissue-engineered-vessel-110000137.html
HoustonAg_2009
I hear you...Perhaps when "the dust settles" it could be a solid buy and hold.
ProgN
HoustonAg_2009 said:

I hear you...Perhaps when "the dust settles" it could be a solid buy and hold.
It will be, but even though it looks cheap at this price, I prefer to wait until after their report and not take on the risk. If I miss it, then I miss it. There's always something to buy.
cslifer
The trauma approval is what is coming up in a few days, and I would say that one is about as close to a lock as you can get with the FDA. The dialysis looks promising, but I don't think they have submitted for that use yet. The three big uses being tested are trauma, dialysis and peripheral artery disease. The trauma gets them in the door, the other two are where the real money is.
agdaddy04
AG
SAVA has made a considerable comeback since the last negative report drove them down.
El Chupacabra
ToS gong went off...ARM order filled @130. Only a few shares to start the position.
ProgN
I'm going to dive deeper into it later tonight but I'm liking a potential trade that preliminarily really has my attention. I will post before the market opens and before I place the trade here before I do though.

Right now, I think that the markets will be up pre-market tomorrow morning. POWL could possibly be north of $190 pre-market and might print $200 tomorrow. That said, imo ARM will be taken to the woodshed at the open. If I can then I'll probably sell a portion of my POWL and roll it into ARM if it's under $130. ARM will recover quickly and is lining up to be a nice swing trade candidate. I wouldn't even be surprised if ARM goes red to green tomorrow. I'll post what I'm going to do either way.
First Page Last Page
Page 6547 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.