Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,961,215 Views | 231517 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by AgShaun00
SAag1113
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What is the next target? Is it really going to $95?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Amd 138 just printed, if anybody was still waiting for that
CheladaAg
AG
Hitting that lower range now.
Heineken-Ashi
SAag1113 said:

What is the next target? Is it really going to $95?
$106 was the lower end of my support box. Extensions are always possible. This is now in very oversold territory, but below $106 and something more than a standard correction (my base expectation from a couple weeks ago that has fulfilled nicely) might be happening.

Hard to project lower potential targets right now, but this kind of action was why I warned about the dangers of historically low short interest. When the entire market is aligned to one side, there is nobody left to buy or cover shorts when it reverses. We are seeing that play out.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Heineken-Ashi
Guess ProgN didn't buy those LULU bicycle pants after all..

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
SAag1113
AG
Pretty nice bounce off your $106 level.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Bought more SMCI at 670.
Heineken-Ashi
CAVA bearish target almost perfectly hit. Already exited puts. This can definitely go lower, but the chart isn't clean in any direction.

El Chupacabra
My ToS 'gong' has been going off routinely. I had a bunch of orders that I thought would take a little longer to hit.

F at 12 (oops)
GWH at .75 (just a speculative stock based on coworkers rec...if it really takes off I can buy everyone in my family a combo meal at CFA AND a milkshake)
Mara at 20 (adding to position)
NLY at 19.75
SMCI at 675
NEWP at 1.40 (adding to tiny position)
Heineken-Ashi
SPX - Through the Ich cloud reversal zone, just like last year. If not bottomed, 5375 would be gap fill and next support. Lower than that and deeper support box comes into play.

gougler08
AG
Went ahead and hopped into POWL as it is successfully holding to 200 EMA
bhanacik
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Bought more SMCI at 670.
pretty close to bottom tick for the day

I hopped in at 697
gougler08
AG
bhanacik said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Bought more SMCI at 670.
pretty close to bottom tick for the day

I hopped in at 697
I sold 1 SMCI 730 put for Aug 2 expiry at $38.70 so I'm hoping it bounces above that next week...don't really want a whole 100 shares of it
El Chupacabra
RIG ripping
SAag1113
AG
So what kind of bounce is this? MACD and RSI daily indications say still plenty of room down.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Great chart i just found on twitter. I didn't go far enough back with my major support line
plowe32
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Ok, just lowered my basis on all SLV calls
I'm in for October $27 and November $28. I appreciate your insights!
aggiebrad16
AG
I'm more of a fundamental analysis guy and have never been a chart guy. I piled into HON this morning. I read everyones comments on this thread religiously and have tremendous respect for you guys.

How would I even begin chart analysis on HON? I have Schwab so could get on ToS. The patterns I'm seeing on the chart seem very easy to read… I just don't know what it's telling me.

I really just want to keep learning from you all.

P.S. I am sure there are thousands of questions like this in this thread if I go back in time, I just couldn't find any.
ProgN
aggiebrad16 said:

I'm more of a fundamental analysis guy and have never been a chart guy. I piled into HON this morning. I read everyones comments on this thread religiously and have tremendous respect for you guys.

How would I even begin chart analysis on HON? I have Schwab so could get on ToS. The patterns I'm seeing on the chart seem very easy to read… I just don't know what it's telling me.

I really just want to keep learning from you all.

P.S. I am sure there are thousands of questions like this in this thread if I go back in time, I just couldn't find any.
Schwab/TOS has excellent tutorials and videos, that's where I'd begin. Then don't try to learn everything at once. Pick 1 technical indicator at a time and focus on it until you are comfortable with it, then move on to another one, etc.
Heineken-Ashi
Read that again and again. It takes years of observation to learn and master this stuff. And no approach is perfect. Find what works for you.

Heineken-Ashi
My internet is down since 9:30. And I don't like to trade on cell service on my phone. Missed the entry point on SPY calls. Looks like bottom "might" be in from what I can tell. At least short term.

Up nicely on NVDA from entry this morning. $115 was first resistance and it looks to be through that. Once over $120, I'm making that my stop to guarantee good profits. Over $130 and that becomes my stop. Not sure yet if this is an upward retracement of the selloff or a move to new highs. Can make a case for both. Will further analyze when internet is back.

ProgN
Heineken-Ashi said:

My internet is down since 9:30. And I don't like to trade on cell service on my phone. Missed the entry point on SPY calls.
EliteZags
AG
Number Monkey said:

Keep hitting stops on my holdings, but I guess that's what they're there for. Been an interesting week. Now what to do with all this cash lol...

stops just went around straight kicking everyone in the nuts and running off this morning
Quacked
I had a lot of limit orders I've been setting and resetting for awhile execute the last few days.

-2% day yesterday was tough
ProgN
What did you buy and price?

You don't have to answer if you prefer not too.

ETA: Not asking # of shares because that's not anyone's business.
txaggie_08
AG
How you feeling about NEWP? It seems like silver has been taking a bit of a beating since you brought it to the board, and NEWP has followed right along. What kind of timeframe are you thinking for SLV/NEWP to turn it around?
gougler08
AG
I'm trying to get Aug 2 covered calls sold on RKT 16.5 strike for $0.30 as an earnings play. Happy to sell at that price if called out as it hasn't been this high in a year and I've been slowly getting cost basis down
Heineken-Ashi
txaggie_08 said:

How you feeling about NEWP? It seems like silver has been taking a bit of a beating since you brought it to the board, and NEWP has followed right along. What kind of timeframe are you thinking for SLV/NEWP to turn it around?
Silver was outlined in depth two days ago and a smaller timeframe update this morning. NEWP was an accumulation play and I will buy more if it comes down to $1.30 range.

Heineken-Ashi
Pretty straight forward on MARA

Quacked

Sure a lot of them were your recommendations, rest are just some I've had set for pullback to buy more

Trickling back into AMD $139
Next at $121

sMCI $788 & $692
Next at $652

ALB $91
Next $88 & $86

POWL $129
Next $122

Ford $11.48
Goog $169

ProgN
Quacked said:

Sure a lot of them were your recommendations, rest are just some I've had set for pullback to buy more

Next at $121

sMCI $788 & $692
Next at $652

ALB $91
Next $88 & $86

POWL $129
Next $122

Ford $11.48
Goog $169

No opinion on $F, but don't lose any sleep with holding the rest on that list. Those are excellent entry prices, you'll be rewarded.
Heineken-Ashi
If TSLA can't get back over $235, I can make a case for $190-$200 range next support.

gougler08
AG
Quacked said:

Next at $121

sMCI $788 & $692
Next at $652

ALB $91
Next $88 & $86

POWL $129
Next $122

Ford $11.48
Goog $169

ALB continues to hold $90 as a firm floor, seems prime for a run up. I'm in for shares with a stop at $90
Heineken-Ashi
gougler08 said:

Quacked said:

Next at $121

sMCI $788 & $692
Next at $652

ALB $91
Next $88 & $86

POWL $129
Next $122

Ford $11.48
Goog $169

ALB continues to hold $90 as a firm floor, seems prime for a run up. I'm in for shares with a stop at $90
I'd lower stop to mid $80's. Unless you are willing to take a small loss and re-engage slightly lower.

gougler08
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

gougler08 said:

Quacked said:

Next at $121

sMCI $788 & $692
Next at $652

ALB $91
Next $88 & $86

POWL $129
Next $122

Ford $11.48
Goog $169

I'd lower stop to mid $80's. Unless you are willing to take a small loss and re-engage slightly lower.
Yeah to be clear I have an alert at 90 so I'll take a look and make a call on if it looks like a quick dip or something more sustained
First Page Last Page
Page 6536 of 6615

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.