Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,968,718 Views | 231554 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by El_duderino
Heineken-Ashi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TSLA, RSI is in oversold state. Waiting on MACD to bottom and turn up for some positive divergence. $225 still support.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Heineken-Ashi
AMD can move lower. I think $145 area with the next bounce getting back to $165

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
HoustonAg_2009
I really want to see ASO run, but man its stock performance is no bueno compared to Dicks…. Any reason why one is loved and one is hated (stock not actual store)?
Heineken-Ashi
USO - When this breaks above the green line and upper yellow line, you are going to want to have a significant chunk of your portfolio in it. And energy stocks. Why? Because you will be getting hammered at the pump and in everything you consume that will be up in price with inflationary higher gas prices. If you aren't offsetting that by BENEFITTING from it directly, you are losing in the grand scheme.

Heineken-Ashi
HoustonAg_2009 said:

I really want to see ASO run, but man its stock performance is no bueno compared to Dicks…. Any reason why one is loved and one is hated (stock not actual store)?

Jk. I think DKS takes a significant haircut over the next 4-5 weeks. Weekly ich cloud reversal (gave an example last night) says $115 is possible, but that seems insane. And usually when a lower reversal target is that far off current price, the target I've found is usually somewhere between the 50 EMA, 200EMA or mid Keltner band. $150 would be my guess.

Heineken-Ashi
And before I forget, my view on BTC is shifting to bottom is in. Next selloff should be corrective, meaning hold a higher low. But BTC bull markets tend to have shallow corrections. If we get 23.6% down from the next high, I'm buying. If we get 38.2%-50%, I'm going heavy.

I have positions now in CLSK, RIOT, and CORZ. I will be jumping in to HUT, MARA, and WULF at some point. IREN is iffy but I will likely have a small position if it can come down under $10 again. CIFR is said to be exploring an offer to buy them out. I'd like a position there. BTBT should be the main Ethereum play.

Heineken-Ashi
Bought some expiring $474 puts on QQQ looking for last hour dump into bottom. $470 would be dream come true. Hoping to get $472-$473 though.

Chef Elko
AG
I need one more drop, I'm in deep on lotto Friday! Haha
ac04
Heineken-Ashi said:

And before I forget, my view on BTC is shifting to bottom is in. Next selloff should be corrective, meaning hold a higher low. But BTC bull markets tend to have shallow corrections. If we get 23.6% down from the next high, I'm buying. If we get 38.2%-50%, I'm going heavy.

I have positions now in CLSK, RIOT, and CORZ. I will be jumping in to HUT, MARA, and WULF at some point. IREN is iffy but I will likely have a small position if it can come down under $10 again. CIFR is said to be exploring an offer to buy them out. I'd like a position there. BTBT should be the main Ethereum play.
curious why you're not in or planning to get in MSTR
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I bought a handful of tues spy calls. The last 2 bounces off this lower trend line gave $10+ the next day
ProgN
Where the hell is Ragoo? I have to ask him a question.
Cru
S
ProgN said:

Prob upside down in a kayak looking for the bottom of something.
Ragoo
AG
ProgN said:

I am here
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

5542 es was a big level a while back, looking for 5535 if it breaks

Damn, still a good level
bhanacik
AG
thoughts on LULU - the weekly, daily, and 4 hour are all showing no support to me. Next support looks to be 260 range

this is another one I'd like to get into long-term. just waiting for the bottom
Heineken-Ashi
ac04 said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

It's still on the radar. But I don't think it will return as much as some of the things I'm watching which are looking to 2-3x once BTC takes off.

Heineken-Ashi
bhanacik said:

thoughts on LULU - the weekly, daily, and 4 hour are all showing no support to me. Next support looks to be 260 range

this is another one I'd like to get into long-term. just waiting for the bottom
Go to the local store. See how many womens are there. Ask the sales clerk how busy they have been compared to last year. Report back. Don't get anyone pregnant.

ProgN
Ragoo said:

ProgN said:

I am here
Cool, thanks for responding.

Iirc, aren't you and Brewmaster into cycling? If so, I'd like y'all's recommendation for a quality bike for the price. I'm not looking for something avid cycling people would buy. I had my yearly physical yesterday and my doc said that I need to do more cardio type things to get my vitals lower. So I'd like to start riding a bike but I don't want to waste money on a POS that breaks after a month and I trust you guys so I thought I'd ask.

We can do this over the weekend when the market is closed. If that's cool.
Heineken-Ashi
^^

Will be buying LULU merch soon

gougler08
Heineken-Ashi
Looks like MOC $700M to sell. Not likely enough to make the lottos green but who knows.

Ragoo
AG
ProgN said:

Ragoo said:

ProgN said:

I am here
Cool, thanks for responding.

Iirc, aren't you and Brewmaster into cycling? If so, I'd like y'all's recommendation for a quality bike for the price. I'm not looking for something avid cycling people would buy. I had my yearly physical yesterday and my doc said that I need to do more cardio type things to get my vitals lower. So I'd like to start riding a bike but I don't want to waste money on a POS that breaks after a month and I trust you guys so I thought I'd ask.

We can do this over the weekend when the market is closed. If that's cool.
road cycling I assume?

Depends on how much you want to spend.

There are two approaches I would consider.

1) peloton or equivalent. You can probably find one pretty cheap, relatively. They have classes and such to keep you entertained and programs to follow. Can ride any time day or night, any weather. Fully adjustable so not size dependent.

2) what Brew and I do is road bike, me a TT bike, and trainer. You can get as high or low tech. Can ride on the trainer anytime day or night or outside if you wish. We both ride connected to Zwift, there are others too.

2a) figure out the size you need based on your inseam length. Can find charts online to help once you have this measurement. Then search FB marketplace for a road bike is a size that works. Or go to a shop and buy new. I sold my road bike earlier this year and trainer to a fellow Ag or I would have offered them to you. There are dozens of brands. Most important is to just find one that fits and get after it.
ProgN
Road cycling, not a machine in the house.
Ragoo
AG
How tall are you?
bhanacik
AG
nice!
ProgN
Heineken-Ashi said:

^^

ProgN
5'9"
FTAG 2000
AG
ProgN said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

^^

Prog, thought I saw you say in recent week or two you are deep diving on a particular stock.

What's the story on that one?
EliteZags
AG
ac04 said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Not necessarily relevant to their investment outlook but if Microstrategy was wiped off the planet tomorrow the world wouldn't feel a fraction of the impact from one Crowdstrike bug
Heineken-Ashi
Have a great weekend everyone. Hope you survived volatility week. Many more likely to come.

Your homework for this weekend is to make an excel sheet with every position and your what your basis is. Figure out the price you can't stomach it to drop under, and a price target. Mark those areas on your charts so you can always see them.

Learn to go into every week with a defined plan of action. Where are you happy with current holdings and where do you let them go? Have a list of 5-10 stocks you think are good opportunities and outline your plan for what price you would buy them at, what your stop would be, and what target you are aiming for.

If you are a long term holder, this isn't for you. This is for the people here who's goal is to strategically buy and sell and to keep their money where the puck is going.

Form your plan
Trade your plan
Don't stray from your personal risk management
Let it go when it hits your target

ProgN
FTAG 2000 said:

ProgN said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

^^

Prog, thought I saw you say in recent week or two you are deep diving on a particular stock.

What's the story on that one?

I like it and going to rec it for the clubhouse. I'll post my justification for why either tonight or tomorrow. Those interested, then add $ALB to your watchlist. This one is a buy and ride, shares, not options. It's a good covered call prospect though. I wouldn't buy it just yet due to the macro environment, but I think this will return you 2X+ within a year. As always, I will post when I buy it. I will be buying a nice size block across all accounts, ftr.
Ragoo
AG
ProgN said:

5'9"
you will be 52-54cm size range if I had to guess.

Probably looking in the $1000-1500 range for decent entry level carbon road bike. Cheaper will be aluminum frame possibly with a carbon fork.
ProgN
Thank you my friend. I'm going shopping this weekend.
ProgN

Wanted to share this X post.
El_duderino
The fact is was even penalized in the first place was bull ****

Looks like it's a taunting penalty if done in a players face. Everything else fair game
First Page Last Page
Page 6527 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.