Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,967,609 Views | 231553 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I must've read it the wrong way and yes, I thought he was saying he worked for PLTR. I have about 20 different things happening all in real time. Thank you for correcting me. EliteZags, disregard my post above but I will leave it up as penance for being wrong.

Thanks Number Monkey. There has to be a good story behind your choice for choosing that username, lol.
khkman22
AG
I'm not currently in it, so not trying to get others to join, just something I noticed while watching it after PROG gave his $123 prediction.
ProgN
Number Monkey said:

I've been buying POWL at every dip since May. Obviously down right now overall, but I've done enough research on it to believe that this may be a stock I own for life. Like many on here, want it to prove out what many of us believe. It's now 12% of my holdings so let's see this earnings blast off come end of July!
I'm not saying hold it for life if the fundamentals were to change but stay the course and it will reward you. They need to increase their float though via a split because they're vulnerable to manipulation by the shorts. They have the fundamental justification to split and it's what they should do.
Number Monkey
AG
Not really much of a story. I've been a CFO for a number of companies and one of my previous coworkers once introduced me to a client as the "number monkey". Got a good laugh out of that.
EliteZags
AG
yea it's mainly a joke and also just putting out there that I'm in a DGAF position to say f u to recruiters and those expecting me to keep sniffing corporate ass, plus mocking those that take their LinkedIn too seriously putting on a charade of being way more professional than they are

CC09LawAg
Did they move their earnings report up by a week? I thought I remembered seeing it for Aug 6th.

If so, is that a good thing, bad thing, or a nothing thing?
Number Monkey
AG
They recently issued a press release that results with be AH on July 30, which I believe was as expected.
Heineken-Ashi
QQQ - If its going to rip into close, $481.50 looks like all we will get.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Heineken-Ashi
EliteZags said:

yea it's mainly a joke and also just putting out there that I'm in a DGAF position to say f u to recruiters and those expecting me to keep sniffing corporate ass, plus mocking those that take their LinkedIn too seriously putting on a charade of being way more professional than they are

You aren't the hero we wanted, but the one we need.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Damn was really hoping for 195 on QQQM today.
ProgN
CC09LawAg said:

Did they move their earnings report up by a week? I thought I remembered seeing it for Aug 6th.

POWL's ER is on 7/30 after the close. The consensus estimate is for $2.16/shr.
ProgN
EliteZags said:

This confirms that you don't put your pronouns on LinkedIn or your emails. That means I could drink some beers and shoot the **** with you.
confucius_ag
AG
ProgN said:

EliteZags said:

This confirms that you don't put your pronouns on LinkedIn or your emails. That means I could drink some beers and shoot the **** with you.
So he would be welcome at your campfire?
"Me not know, me not tell, me push button and run like hell."
ProgN
Number Monkey said:

Not really much of a story. I've been a CFO for a number of companies and one of my previous coworkers once introduced me to a client as the "number monkey". Got a good laugh out of that.
Nice, but I laughed because it made me think of one of my favorite gifs I often use.

txaggie_08
AG
ProgN said:

CC09LawAg said:

Hopefully they blow that out of the water. Last Qtr was $2.75 right?
ProgN
confucius_ag said:

ProgN said:

EliteZags said:

So he would be welcome at your campfire?
I can't recall this reference but coming from you, I'm pretty sure it's not good and a trap so I'm just going to reply with this, just to be safe.

Heineken-Ashi
Well you bulls failed to buy the dip and follow through on a good setup for the first time I can remember. QQQ lotto needing a miracle.

khkman22
AG
Not sure if you've run into him on F16 or not, but I almost posted a reference to him as well earlier.

Enjoy this thread if you never venture over to the OB.

Tikkashooter | TexAgs
ProgN
txaggie_08 said:

ProgN said:

CC09LawAg said:

Hopefully they blow that out of the water. Last Qtr was $2.75 right?
Correct but the street focuses more on YoY due to seasonality. They earned $1.52 vs. $0.66 expected in the same quarter last year. If the surpass $2.75 from the previous quarter, then hold on to your butts because that would launch it into orbit. Historically this is their softest qtr and if they show a profit over last quarter and strong forward guidance, which is their strongest, then the shorts' balls will be removed by a woodchipper.
El_duderino
Heineken-Ashi
Make your call. NFLX up or down? Options imply 7% move.

ProgN
khkman22 said:

Not sure if you've run into him on F16 or not, but I almost posted a reference to him as well earlier.

Tikkashooter | TexAgs
I don't really go to OB except for the snake thread. Snakes are my phobia, so I try to educate myself and I've learned a lot from that thread. I'll forever be scared by snakes, but I no longer kill everyone I see because of that thread, which is progress for me. A friend of mine pointed that thread out and it was an incredible takedown. Hell, I don't even spend a fraction of the time I used to on F16 anymore either. Honestly, if it wasn't for this thread then I'd have already left TA, but I truly enjoy our clubhouse.
Heineken-Ashi
ProgN said:

khkman22 said:

Tikkashooter | TexAgs
I don't really go to OB except for the snake thread. Snakes are my phobia, so I try to educate myself and I've learned a lot from that thread. I'll forever be scared by snakes, but I no longer kill everyone I see because of that thread, which is progress for me. A friend of mine pointed that thread out and it was an incredible takedown. Hell, I don't even spend a fraction of the time I used to on F16 anymore either. Honestly, if it wasn't for this thread then I'd have already left TA, but I truly enjoy our clubhouse.
Snaaaaaaaaaaake

EnronAg
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

dang, when they started to rip it there, I thought you were gonna nail that $481.50
Heineken-Ashi
QQQ - Bulls stick saved 10 minutes before the bell. Ended up with a 20% gainer. Was hoping for 2-3x, but I'll take green. Thanks dip buyers.

Heineken-Ashi
EnronAg said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

dang, when they started to rip it there, I thought you were gonna nail that $481.50
I smartly got out when the $481 calls were sitting at 65 cents and QQQ at$480.10 with 10 minutes to go. They immediately turned red from there.

ProgN
Heineken-Ashi said:

ProgN said:

khkman22 said:

Tikkashooter | TexAgs
Snaaaaaaaaaaake

El_duderino
NFLX beats eps and revenue. EPS guides higher, but revenue guidance comes in just below expectations
Heineken-Ashi
NFLX big drop

Heineken-Ashi
They're trying to buy NFLX back up.

EliteZags
AG
them falling only single digits is is a solid sign
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
So was there any catalyst for today (and yesterday, for that matter)? Was it the dovish fed-speak? I know "levels not seen since..." and all, but a $9 range day on spy is not common. I got rekt early and traded my ass off all day just to get half of those losses back. Other than that loss of es 5630 it was a dream trading day though, easy levels and good vol
Oh and check the top tick on 6/28. Almost perfect bounce (within 20c)
If tomorrow is red I'll be looking for support around 547.5 on a trendline I've got going back to 4/19
ProgN
Charismatic Megafauna said:

So was there any catalyst for today (and yesterday, for that matter)? Was it the dovish fed-speak? I know "levels not seen since..." and all, but a $9 range day on spy is not common. I got rekt early and traded my ass off all day just to get half of those losses back. Other than that loss of es 5630 it was a dream trading day though, easy levels and good vol
Oh and check the top tick on 6/28. Almost perfect bounce (within 20c)
If tomorrow is red I'll be looking for support around 547.5 on a trendline I've got going back to 4/19
Pull up a chart on the SPX with RSI, MACD, and Stoch (this is the weakest indicator), and tell me what that tells you.
M4 Benelli
Number Monkey said:

I've been buying POWL at every dip since May. Obviously down right now overall, but I've done enough research on it to believe that this may be a stock I own for life. Like many on here, want it to prove out what many of us believe. It's now 12% of my holdings so let's see this earnings blast off come end of July!

I'm at 200 shares and looking to scoop up a few hundred more before earnings. This is a rare "high confidence" play, any dips will be purchased greedily. I think NostraProgdamus will be right and we'll get that 123 or less in short order, then a moderate uptick before earnings.

Love that this stock is super low key. Nobody outside of this joint is salivating their chops over it.

P.S Crox is starting to look savory again as well. Keep an eye on that one as well.
ProgN
Quote:

"NostraProgdamus"

If I ever get perma'd and choose to rejoin TA, that will be my new username. That **** was funny.
First Page Last Page
Page 6524 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.