Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,969,219 Views | 231554 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
confucius_ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just might get me a PLTR tattoo.
"Me not know, me not tell, me push button and run like hell."
Heineken-Ashi
confucius_ag said:

Gap fill $31.50 from Feb 2021 next target.

That was my initial highest target when I went very bullish late last year. The top in March came up short but looked complete. But taking out that high has me again looking for $31.50. Since I always like to have an alternate, I see $33.50 around earnings as the next highest target.

I still think we see below $20 before the next big move to new ATH's. That's the primary outlook. But this will make new ATH's and they will be significant.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
We getting an actual, buyable correction?
Spoony Love
AG
Goodness, down nearly 20% to start the day with some bad readings on SPY. Luckily some lessons recovered me and saw a good chance for the drop and got in on the way down. Out of the bad decisions with an 11% gain. This is just the cash to play options, but hey, wild swings already this morning. Now to watch and wish you good luck!
hedge
Well here we go again
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Most of my cash depleted on my brokerage, only because I have pretty significant chunks of cash in both my Roth and Roth 401k accounts.

Currently waiting on QQQM 190, SOXQ 40.60, and TNA 44.
hedge
Same, threw $6k in my brokerage yesterday, guess I should have waited a day ….. or two
Heineken-Ashi
Bought CLSK

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
gougler08
AG
hedge said:

Well here we go again
We're at SPY levels not seen since...let's check, July 5th
confucius_ag
AG
Very small POWL order filled @ 129
"Me not know, me not tell, me push button and run like hell."
Heineken-Ashi
QQQ $466 looks likely to me over the next week or so.

Brewmaster
AG
SMCI under 800, whales are not touching it yet.
Heineken-Ashi
Brewmaster said:

$550 looks like target if it continues down.

ProgN
Heineken-Ashi said:

Brewmaster said:

$550 looks like target if it continues down.

If I can get SMCI at $550, then POWL would be $90 or better, and my son could possibly retire before he graduates.
Cru
S
Can you explain how you're picking 550 as a potential target? I've got plenty right at the 790 range but goodness if 550 is where this could be headed...
ProgN
Cru said:

Can you explain how you're picking 550 as a potential target? I've got plenty right at the 790 range but goodness if 550 is where this could be headed...
Not speaking for Heine but it would take a massive correction for it to hit $550 imho. I will buy my first tranche at $775, then $740ish and even more if it flashes down to $700.

I would take on a Fton of leverage if it sniffed $550, but I don't see it happening.
Heineken-Ashi
Cru said:

Like I said, IF it continues down. Meaning continues downward impulsively as shown. If it starts to get choppy and overlapping then base case will shift to low end of $625 range. And back up into the $900's shifts this to a potential triangle looking sideways structure which I would look for another slightly higher high and then a move down.

hedge
I'm doubling down on NVDA
Heineken-Ashi
If TSLA can take out $265 it has a chance to rocket to new highs and likely $300+. If not, it should consolidate more and possible even come lower.

Heineken-Ashi
Could see AMD bounce to $170.

sts7049
AG
SMCI daily pattern still holding

EliteZags
AG
confucius_ag said:

ProgN
Is that you?
Heineken-Ashi
QQQ looks like it wants $483-$485 today.

Kansas Kid
ProgN said:

Cru said:

Not speaking for Heine but it would take a massive correction for it to hit $550 imho. I will buy my first tranche at $775, then $740ish and even more if it flashes down to $700.

I would take on a Fton of leverage if it sniffed $550, but I don't see it happening.

A 20-30% drawdown in an individual company is common and almost expected even in the middle of a massive bull run especially for tech stocks. Go look at NVDA, TSLA, AMZN, etc.

I have no problem seeing his $550 call or even lower if it breaks support in the low $700s.
EliteZags
AG
Yep plannin for this to be my last day job either way so just said f it
bmoochie
AG
Finally the proud owner of 3 SMCI shares and 7 POWL shares. Please, save your applause for the big spender.
ProgN
I don't take issue with anyone's opinion that care to share on here because there are no absolutes in the market and that is what makes it fun. It's a constant moving target and challenges you as an investor/trader. Differing perspectives and seeing stocks from a different angle only makes everyone better.

IMO, it would take China invading Taiwan for SMCI to see $550. If that happens it's not going to matter what you're in because that event will destroy every stock.
Kansas Kid
ProgN said:

I don't take issue with anyone's opinion that care to share on here because there are no absolutes in the market and that is what makes it fun. It's a constant moving target and challenges you as an investor/trader. Differing perspectives and seeing stocks from a different angle only makes everyone better.

IMO, it would take China invading Taiwan for SMCI to see $550. If that happens it's not going to matter what you're in because that event will destroy every stock.

I don't have a strong opinion on SMCI and no idea of what would cause it to go down to $500 but I wouldn't be surprised at all. The only point I wanted to make is the normal volatility in the market place with individual stocks kills a lot of retail investors.

Retail investors tend to underestimate volatility which means they are too quick to buy dips and catch a lot of falling knives or they get a 20-30% draw down and panic sell missing out on a ton of upside of great companies.
ProgN
That's cool but I don't want you to be put into a precarious situation. As someone that was previously in the industry, I'd recommend deleting that post because it could possibly open you up to a lot of unnecessary scrutiny. I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone here. I can explain in more detail in a PM, but you'd have to buy a star for month to PM. FTR. I think that it's dumb that you have to pay for the privilege to PM. If you choose not to, no biggie, but I'd advise that you never comment on PLTR because you'd be putting yourself at risk.

I'm not preaching, just looking out for you. You're an educated professional and make your own decisions.

Gig'em

Prog
Heineken-Ashi
Just bought QQQ lottos. Looking for $483-$485 EOD

txaggie_08
AG
Plus, with the info he shared he's easily locatable.
Number Monkey
AG
Are you thinking he works for PLTR, Prog? It doesn't say that. It says he's been an investor for 3 years, not employed.
khkman22
AG
Over the past 9 months POWL rarely gets below -2 ATR and hasn't hit 30 RSI on the daily chart. It is right at those levels today. I know past performance/technicals is no indication of future performance, but today may be a good day to buy in looking at that. You probably want somebody better than I am at charts to tell me why I'm completely wrong before you buy though.
Number Monkey
AG
I've been buying POWL at every dip since May. Obviously down right now overall, but I've done enough research on it to believe that this may be a stock I own for life. Like many on here, want it to prove out what many of us believe. It's now 12% of my holdings so let's see this earnings blast off come end of July!
First Page Last Page
Page 6523 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.