Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,969,994 Views | 231554 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by El_duderino
hedge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ProgN said:

rolo said:

I don't do options. Long term holder but in mostly index based etf but I have a decent chunk in some individual stocks. I'm like a chicken **** version of Wall Street bets. I've been bullish on NVDA for a while threw some at it,
And been DCA for about six months. I'm up overall but I hate seeing that red.

I'm also hedge btw
I know who you are and even though I disagree with a lot of your posts on F16, in here we're all green and want everyone to profit. If you looked at the NVDA chart then the RSI, MACD and Stoch looked like crap, so your timing was wrong. That will help you if you want to become better at picking your entry and exit points.
I'll take note any blogs or websites to read up on?
Kansas Kid
I like the Five with Fitz on this site. I don't agree with everything he says but he is more right than wrong.

https://www.keithfitz-gerald.com/

John Mauldin's weekly letter is also good for macro economic pictures.
https://www.mauldineconomics.com/frontlinethoughts
ProgN
If you have a TDA/Schwab account they have excellent tutorial videos and information that really helps.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I bought a spy strangle for tomorrow, we either reclaim 560+ or drill team six
EliteZags
AG
Hit POWL 132
HoustonAg2014
AG
EliteZags said:

Hit POWL 132

I sold $115 PUTS for 5% this morning a month out.
confucius_ag
AG
HoustonAg2014 said:

EliteZags said:

Hit POWL 132

My 129 order this morning got very close.
"Me not know, me not tell, me push button and run like hell."
ProgN
ProgN
confucius_ag said:

HoustonAg2014 said:

EliteZags said:

Hit POWL 132

My 129 order this morning got very close.
Heineken-Ashi
I'm telling yall, BLDE is set up like a launchpad. Perhaps it fails, but you can't ask for a better consolidation leading up to earnings than this.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
flashplayer
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

I'm telling yall, BLDE is set up like a launchpad. Perhaps it fails, but you can't ask for a better consolidation leading up to earnings than this.

Have your targets forecasted on it stayed the exact same or is it higher now?

I am glad I was patient with it last month when I was ready to bail.
South Platte
Heineken-Ashi said:

Appreciate your thoughts on this one. I got tired of it and got out a couple pennies ago but still follow daily.
cslifer
So what are you thoughts on it? Buy shares or calls?
bhanacik
AG
U looking to put in a bottom. If it can close above 18.35 or so, it doesn't look like much resistance until 22.00 area. Earnings on 8/8 could be a catalyst.

I like the view on the daily chart
ProgN
I'd wait until their earnings report. If they disappoint or lower guidance, then it could go to $12 or less.
bhanacik
AG
thanks for the input, I'll probably do that

just watching for now
Brewmaster
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

What makes you think launchpad? is it the long steady sell off since '21 followed by sideways action for the past 8 months or so? looks like roughly 2.80 to $4, just been ping ponging in that range.

just trying to see the matrix you're seeing, lol.
Heineken-Ashi
cslifer said:

So what are you thoughts on it? Buy shares or calls?
Check previous posts over past two months and pull up a chart. I've advised both options and shares. We have a bottom last October, reversal back up near the last high it put in, resumed selling that held over the bottom and put in a reverse H&S, followed by consolidation build up between the March high and ensuing low with rising lower lows heading into earnings.

Edit: rising higher lows. Rushed that post

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
aggies4life
AG
Cathie bought 3,534 shares today
Brewmaster
AG
aggies4life said:

Not exactly the vote of confidence I was looking for, lol.

Heineken makes good points though, I'll look at the chart closer.
AgEng06
AG
Brewmaster said:

aggies4life said:

Not exactly the vote of confidence I was looking for, lol.

Heineken makes good points though, I'll look at the chart closer.

Lol. Now tell me Nancy bought 3,534 shares on the other hand...
flashplayer
AG
3500 shares is child's play. Nancy would have bought 350,000 shares or a million in options.
Quacked
Nancy's husband, and I'm in
ThreeFive
AG
https://www.tipranks.com/news/company-announcements/wes****er-resources-secures-major-deal-with-fca-us-llc

Censored link. WWR reaches agreement with Fiat to sell all of its Phase 1 capacity for graphite anode products.

Wes****er Resources (NYSE American: WWR) has announced a binding off-take agreement with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), part of Stellantis, to supply natural graphite anode material from its Kellyton Graphite Plant in Alabama. This agreement, combined with a previous deal with SK ON, secures off-take for 100% of Kellyton Phase 1 capacity. FCA will purchase a percentage of their forecasted volume annually. Wes****er has invested over $120 million in the Kellyton plant and is now seeking debt financing to complete construction. The company views this as a important step in establishing a U.S.-based supply chain for natural graphite anode material in the electric vehicle industry.
djmeen95
AG
ThreeFive said:

https://www.tipranks.com/news/company-announcements/wes****er-resources-secures-major-deal-with-fca-us-llc

"WWR reaches agreement to sell all of its Phase 1 capacity for graphite anode products.

TxAgLaw03RW
AG
I'm not sure how much this will affect the price yet, but should help to secure the remaining financing for construction. Once that occurs, we should go up with the funding announcement. I don't think we're rich until they've actually started producing and generating revenue.

We'll see if they make any statement about financing on the call, but this hopefully gives more confidence in the ability to move forward and begin operating soon instead of bankruptcy.
djmeen95
AG
Sounds like I get 2 more years of either watching WWR make its slow climb back over $1 or see it take a short slide to nothing.

Woohoo! Stocks!
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Sigh

I bought 300 more shares of WWR hoping to sell on a pop up around $1.

I am setting myself up for disappointment, I know.... but I guess I am a true Aggie football fan and still invested when I know I am going to be hurt.

TheVarian
AG
Red Pear Luke (BCS) said:

Sigh

I bought 300 more shares of WWR hoping to sell on a pop up around $1.

I am setting myself up for disappointment, I know.... but I guess I am a true Aggie football fan and still invested when I know I am going to be hurt.

Battered Aggie syndrome is all we know, stock markets, staph, and football. All disappointments, mostly.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Anybody remember UWMC from back in the day? I 'member. And my shares are green! Guess it's a similar play to bonfire's rkt with hints of a rate cut
Heineken-Ashi
If NVDA cant reclaim $225, pressure remains down to that $111 initial low target.

Kansas Kid
PFE appears to be breaking out after an extended basing between $25 and $29.
tailgatetimer10
AG
300 shares? Not a bad way to blow 150 bucks
WoMD
tailgatetimer10 said:

Better use of money than eating out once or twice.
cgh1999
AG
WoMD said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

Better use of money than eating out once or twice.

They both make a turd.
First Page Last Page
Page 6522 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.