Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,969,189 Views | 231554 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
Texaggie7nine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WWR to the moon?
7nine
Bulldog73
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

WWR to the moon?

I've held my shares, and buckling up for… massive disappointment.
Heineken-Ashi
New silver mining stock I'm buying. NEWP. Beautiful reverse H&S. Stop $1.25. Target $7.25+

“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
hedge
Threw 6k at VOO, so well more than likely be down for the rest of the week
TheVarian
AG
Bulldog73 said:

Texaggie7nine said:

WWR to the moon?

Only down 62.36% since I first entered.
Diggity
AG
Bulldog73 said:

Texaggie7nine said:

WWR to the moon?

I give my wife a similar pep talk
Heineken-Ashi
Diggity said:

Bulldog73 said:

Texaggie7nine said:

WWR to the moon?

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

WWR to the moon?

WWR has a call set tomorrow morning at 9:00, so maybe there's finally some good news.
Quacked
Went riskier with OXY for next week 64c. Would love for it to cross 64 for my runners
HoustonAg2014
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

Texaggie7nine said:

WWR to the moon?

WWR has a call set tomorrow morning at 9:00, so maybe there's finally some good news.
I follow their twitter and was disappointed in their activity the last 2 years. Well the last 2 months they have been on fire on twitter. Not saying that means a damn thing and maybe they just got a new PR person, but they are tweeting a couple of times a week now about their progress. It really came out of nowhere. They would go months on end without any tweets and have 3 just in the last 6 days.
Heineken-Ashi
Like I said last week, I'm done selling metals and miners. Only adding. Have added to my SLV and AQG positions and will add even more if we get SLV $27.

Brewmaster
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

New silver mining stock I'm buying. NEWP. Beautiful reverse H&S. Stop $1.25. Target $7.25+

dayum, killer risk reward. I'm in!
Heineken-Ashi
HoustonAg2014 said:

TxAgLaw03RW said:

Texaggie7nine said:

WWR to the moon?

I follow their twitter and was disappointed in their activity the last 2 years. Well the last 2 months they have been on fire on twitter. Not saying that means a damn thing and maybe they just got a new PR person, but they are tweeting a couple of times a week now about their progress. It really came out of nowhere. They would go months on end without any tweets and have 3 just in the last 6 days.

TxAgLaw03RW
AG
I choose to interpret this as proof Elon has agreed to fund the remainder of the project and has an agreement with WWR to send some of that perfect graphite to Tesla. I'm sure that's what the call tomorrow is about.
spud1910
AG
I did. Thanks again!
E
AG
HoustonAg2014 said:

TxAgLaw03RW said:

Texaggie7nine said:

WWR to the moon?

since they can't produce any sellable product and need millions of dollars just to finish the plant, all they can do is pump themselves up on socials
HoustonAg2014
AG
I don't disagree with that. Just an observation because they weren't pumping their socials when they fell 90% and they were dead ass silent the whole time. So something has changed. Not sure what just saying especially since they have this random call tomorrow. Maybe it is funding call? One can only pray to our Lord and Savior.
Spoony Love
AG
Its just the beginning of one big cup and handle pattern, right?
Heineken-Ashi
Spoony Love said:

Its just the beginning of one big cup and handle pattern, right?

Caldera and crater more like it.

ProgN
Diggity said:

Bulldog73 said:

Texaggie7nine said:

WWR to the moon?

Bocephus
AG
ProgN said:

Diggity said:

Bulldog73 said:

Texaggie7nine said:

WWR to the moon?

Undersell and over deliver is the only way to go
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
El_duderino
bhanacik
AG
buying EQR with stop at 66.18. First target is 77.81
hedge
I HATE THIS GAME
Chef Elko
AG
*Sigh*

Looks like I'll add more graphite to the portfolio
Heineken-Ashi
Don't mind the wave count as this is a convoluted pattern and it might not be correct, but check out the shooting star on XHB

TxAG#2011
HoustonAg2014 said:

I don't disagree with that. Just an observation because they weren't pumping their socials when they fell 90% and they were dead ass silent the whole time. So something has changed. Not sure what just saying especially since they have this random call tomorrow. Maybe it is funding call? One can only pray to our Lord and Savior.
I mean look at this guys face. Look how bullish he is. We are getting ready to explode.

ProgN
rolo said:

I HATE THIS GAME

May I ask you a few questions? You don't have to answer but if you choose to please answer them honestly. It's not to be critical, It's to be constructive and perhaps helpful in the future.

1) Did you do any DD/research into the stocks before taking a position?
2) If so, what did you see fundamentally or technically that told you to buy?
3) Did you just jump into them because they've only gone up and FOMO?

I'm only asking because we haven't seen you as often until just recently. Not picking on you, so don't get defensive, we all want each other in here to make money.

Your choice man.
Heineken-Ashi
TxAG#2011 said:

HoustonAg2014 said:

I mean look at this guys face. Look how bullish he is. We are getting ready to explode.

hedge
I don't do options. Long term holder but in mostly index based etf but I have a decent chunk in some individual stocks. I'm like a chicken **** version of Wall Street bets. I've been bullish on NVDA for a while threw some at it,
And been DCA for about six months. I'm up overall but I hate seeing that red.

I'm also hedge btw
djmeen95
AG
TxAG#2011 said:

That's the guy with all my money?!??
Ragoo
AG
Equipment checks?

https://www.anton-paar.com/us-en/products/group/adsorption-analyzers/
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
That's obviously not the stock chart on the display screen.
flashplayer
AG
I just got into stock investing in the last 9 months and I am getting more and more patient each passing day. These blood in the streets red days don't phase me as much anymore. If you pick good companies that are well positioned, like NVDA, you probably don't have that much to worry about long term.

And I am well aware the past 9 months should not inform my decision making. But I have learned trying to time trades will definitely bite you in the ass more than help you, and if you like a company it's better not to trade it unless you have good reason to anticipate a significant drop - and that's not something I have seen anyone able to do reliably enough to trust doing that.
ProgN
rolo said:

I don't do options. Long term holder but in mostly index based etf but I have a decent chunk in some individual stocks. I'm like a chicken **** version of Wall Street bets. I've been bullish on NVDA for a while threw some at it,
And been DCA for about six months. I'm up overall but I hate seeing that red.

I'm also hedge btw
I know who you are and even though I disagree with a lot of your posts on F16, in here we're all green and want everyone to profit. If you looked at the NVDA chart then the RSI, MACD and Stoch looked like crap, so your timing was wrong. That will help you if you want to become better at picking your entry and exit points.
First Page Last Page
Page 6521 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.