Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,970,957 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Moving back into UNG

Quacked
Heineken-Ashi said:

I'm expecting Bitcoin miners to take off in August/September. Next week I'll be likely buying HUT.

20% today
Grabbed some 10/18 30c this morning

EliteZags
AG

Bocephus
AG
EliteZags said:

We would be in utter chaos today, and a lot poorer, if he had not turned his head
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
hedge
I don't think anybody would be working
Heineken-Ashi
Bought OXY. Stop $58.50. Targeting $68 over the next 1-2 months. $80 Over the next year.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
M4 Benelli
ProgN said:

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4703937-powell-industries-fundamentally-strongly-positioned-to-capitalize-on-end-market-tailwinds?mailingid=36056962&messageid=must_reads&serial=36056962.841141&source=email_must_reads&utm_campaign=Must%2BReads%2Brecurring%2B2024-07-14&utm_content=seeking_alpha&utm_medium=email&utm_source=seeking_alpha&utm_term=must_reads

Good read for my POWL family

You still waiting on $123? Earnings are a month away.
Heineken-Ashi
VXX potentially showing some life. VIX opex is Wednesday. Remember what I said last week. Support for VXX is now $10.17. As long as it holds above that and moves higher, VXX could be setting up something, whether short mini spike or something bigger.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
Heineken-Ashi
NVDA about to touch the lower channel again. Below that and below $126 and downward pressure can take hold again. Remember, the drop in June started on a Thursday and bottomed the following Tuesday. Same thing potentially shaping up.

El Chupacabra
rolo said:

I don't think anybody would be working
How is that different from any other day when I hit F5 on this thread about 10,000 times?
hedge
I'd be at home
Heineken-Ashi
Also jumped into RIG. Daily has turned up but hourly is showing a bit oversold. Stop $4.40. Target $15 range but will net free around $10.

ProgN
M4 Benelli said:

ProgN said:

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4703937-powell-industries-fundamentally-strongly-positioned-to-capitalize-on-end-market-tailwinds?mailingid=36056962&messageid=must_reads&serial=36056962.841141&source=email_must_reads&utm_campaign=Must%2BReads%2Brecurring%2B2024-07-14&utm_content=seeking_alpha&utm_medium=email&utm_source=seeking_alpha&utm_term=must_reads

Good read for my POWL family

You still waiting on $123? Earnings are a month away.
It's still my target area and I have time to let it maybe get there. If I have to buy it higher before their ER, then I will but I'm willing to chance it. Same with SMCI.
SW AG80
AG
But I assume you will buy Powell before their ER regardless of the stock price?
ProgN
SW AG80 said:

But I assume you will buy Powell before their ER regardless of the stock price?
Yes, the same with SMCI. I'm able to watch the market and my stocks all day so if we get a big dip then I can take advantage of it on the fly. I just don't like buying when the market is this euphoric because if something spooks it then both will get hammered due to their small floats, but I will own both before ER. I will post here when I re-enter them though.
Brewmaster
AG
SMCI 100 day is now at 808, broke the trend line to the downside (trend from a whopping 2 weeks ago). on close watch. TSLA now folding like a cheap suit.
El_duderino
This is what I got for SMCI. Still a ways to go to break a little longer time frame of a trend

hedge
Hearing we may rotate soon to pharma out of tech?
Tumble Weed
Heineken-Ashi said:

Bought OXY. Stop $58.50. Targeting $68 over the next 1-2 months. $80 Over the next year.
That's funny. I sold OXY today with many other oil stocks. It should go to the moon now.

I am rotating out of oil, which is very painful for me to do.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Tumble Weed said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

That's funny. I sold OXY today with many other oil stocks. It should go to the moon now.

You and me both friend.... I sold OXY last week and rolled the stake into AAPL.

Oil to the moon!
Brewmaster
AG
Vance is Trump VP pick, he has Thiel connections (PLTR). Interesting pick, definitely pro U.S. business and tech. I think it's a better pick than what the twitterverse thinks at least!
FishrCoAg
AG
Tumble Weed said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Why?
backintexas2013
AG
Tomorrow is about the banks.
EliteZags
AG
Been loading up on Sofi in the low-mid 6s but that's almost more a tech play
backintexas2013
AG
Looks like flat. Maybe waiting for earnings.
Tumble Weed
FishrCoAg said:

Tumble Weed said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Why?
I think that the nation will send Trump back to the White House. Good for the nation, bad for oil prices.

If a multi month war in Israel can't send oil higher, I am not sure what will. I booked the profit and will roll on down the road.
Heineken-Ashi
VXX - Hold above the red and break back above the green and something might be cooking. If you see it do that, and then come back and hold above $10.20, you need to be prepared for a potential volatility spike to end the week.

ProgN

Amazon Prime Day started this morning.
Heineken-Ashi
NVDA broke below the support trendline.

El_duderino
SPY gap up open and fill is back down at $561.58
El_duderino
RIP to wallets today
Quacked
I booked the profit and will roll on down the road.

Username checks out
SW AG80
AG
Republican in the WH always send oil prices lower. I'm hoping that will not be as pronounced this time as the entire world needs more energy and the green movement will subside with Rs in control.
bhanacik
AG
just started a position in EPAM on the recent breakout. Looking for gap fill up to 251.52 with a stop at 168.65

posting in case anyone wants to check it out and provide feedback
EnronAg
AG
for you stock market history buffs, where does this market rip since Oct of last year when Powell pivoted rank??? just seems this run from CNBC talking heads and hearing data from other sites that this run is near the top of bull runs...just wondering thoughts from you history buffs...also, after these historic runs, how brutal does the correction tend to be??? just trying to prepare...I think I know when it might happen...just wondering how massive it could be, based on history...
First Page Last Page
Page 6518 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.