Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,978,439 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
Dan Scott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GME up 15%

Anastasia Beaverhaven
ProgN said:

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4698236-powell-industries-fears-have-likely-peaked-time-to-turn-bullish-upgrade?mailingid=35659142&messageid=must_reads&serial=35659142.871008&source=email_must_reads&utm_campaign=email_mr%3Aevergreen_premium_eligible%2B2024-06-09&utm_content=seeking_alpha&utm_medium=email&utm_source=seeking_alpha&utm_term=must_reads_free_eligible

Where's my favorite Beaver and other POWL peeps?

This is a good article and explains a lot. It's well worth your time.

We're crying because POWL dropped $50 per share in a week. All kidding aside, im in POWL and SMCI for the long haul.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Still not even at the price it was before his stream though.
flashplayer
AG
The other day my financial advisor asked if there's something I've seen that he hasn't on POWL when I told him to put a pretty good stack of money in it.

I told him "yes, TexAgs."
spud1910
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Quacked said:

Did I hear full port KVUE Monday??
I like the R/R. Like every play, it could certainly fail and get stopped. What's your opinion on the chart / company?
Let me play. I see support as 18ish. Resistance at 21ish. If it goes above 21, $25 is in play. If it drops below 17.50 it could really fall.
ProgN
Anastasia Beaverhaven said:

ProgN said:

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4698236-powell-industries-fears-have-likely-peaked-time-to-turn-bullish-upgrade?mailingid=35659142&messageid=must_reads&serial=35659142.871008&source=email_must_reads&utm_campaign=email_mr%3Aevergreen_premium_eligible%2B2024-06-09&utm_content=seeking_alpha&utm_medium=email&utm_source=seeking_alpha&utm_term=must_reads_free_eligible

We're crying because POWL dropped $50 per share in a week. All kidding aside, im in POWL and SMCI for the long haul.

I wasn't calling you or anyone out, just being my smartass self. It's a good read and even though I already own a hefty position, I'll be adding more before their next ER. I truly believe that this one, and SMCI, have the potential to deliver life changing returns.

Also, I just wanted a reason to use that gif because I find it funny and love that movie.
Heineken-Ashi
WHD - Looks almost ready for a buy. I want to see it hold $43.50. If not, $41 is my line in the sand for a potential swing buy. Keep it on the radar.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Brewmaster
AG
Quacked said:

Did I hear full port KVUE monday??
Heine's other recent chart, BA - calls out a few months or call spreads could be very rewarding. Will visit this week if we get a nice entry.
Heineken-Ashi
FSLY. Almost nothing to lose here. Buy with stop at $7.14. That's just below the low from December. Less than 50 cents away. You either get a great basis and ride this back up, or you take a tiny loss.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
Heineken-Ashi
DEO - Hold $134 and this one could get pretty exciting. Very depressed value.. mostly falling and down 40% from 2021 high. Under $135, you'd have a stop in the low $132's for a tiny loss compared to the $160 target I'd be looking for. Put it on the watchlist this week.

Heineken-Ashi
CAE - stop $17.40 recent low. Lower end target $25. And it it were to take off, $50 would be the upper target.

Heineken-Ashi
YSG - This one has some risk because it's not necessarily a screaming buy today. But the fact that it's recent low came short of making a new ATL and it bounced very impulsively has me interested. I wouldn't want to see it fall below $2.50 (20% drop from here.. again.. that's the risk), but the upside above $2.50 is minimum target $4.90 and max $11.00. Likely multiple months and possible a year.

Heineken-Ashi
RELY - Depressed weekly chart and daily MACD has signaled worth a buy. Stop $12.70. Target $17-$30

McInnis 03
AG
El_duderino said:

CRWD, KKR, and GDDY into the S&P. PLTR and DELL passed over again
KKR has my attention this morning. On this news it immediately shot to 108 and rejected AGAIN. Look at the chart dating back at least a month, fi not longer, 108 is crazy strong resistance. If it can break this on the news, it could be a runner. Conversely, if it sneaks under 108 here in premarket and tries to test early and fails, this could be a fade play.

really there are two resistances now, 108 and then again at 108.48 (overnight high)
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
Aggie Class of 2026 said:

Amazing group here.
Don't follow a single thing I say. Seriously. I look at 2-3 hour trades, if that. I'm the crazy one in the fam that nobody really listens to and it's for the better for all!
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
BTW, people knew on KKR. The open interest (OI) on KKR this week for 105, 107, and 108 is way out of ordinary.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
DKNG named "top pick" by Morgan Stanley.

B&I Key:
El_duderino
MS also downgraded AMD to equal weight and it gapped down from fridays close. Down almost $5 from there.
McInnis 03
AG
I like his take here

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
One more intraday note....AAPL is pushing close to ATH and I think their WWDC is today at noon central.

Not gonna say it's a certainly, but Apple is NOTORIOUS for selling off during or just after their conferences start. It'd be very fitting to lure eveyrone in with a runup and then a rug pull, but you know how it goes.
McInnis 03
AG
El_duderino said:

MS also downgraded AMD to equal weight and it gapped down from fridays close. Down almost $5 from there.
McInnis lied, he has one more thing to say. AMD being a notorious pain in his ass......if markets are weak, there is no depth that AMD will not find. If it starts to dip, don't be a "dip buyer" on a scalp because the only bottom AMD may eventually find is that of the pit of Hell. Mc sends his regards to all you.
Heineken-Ashi
IWM selling off.

Anastasia Beaverhaven
ProgN said:

Anastasia Beaverhaven said:

ProgN said:

I wasn't calling you or anyone out, just being my smartass self. It's a good read and even though I already own a hefty position, I'll be adding more before their next ER. I truly believe that this one, and SMCI, have the potential to deliver life changing returns.

Also, I just wanted a reason to use that gif because I find it funny and love that movie.

Ha! I didnt take it as a callout. Just answering the beaver call. Hope those deliver because that may change my life and hopefully some others with the proceeds.
Heineken-Ashi
Bought MARA hoping for a swing to $25

spud1910
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Bought MARA hoping for a swing to $25
I jumped on some calls.
Heineken-Ashi
ASO earnings tomorrow.

agdaddy04
AG
Is the NVDA drop due to the split and profit taking?
flashplayer
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Is the NVDA drop due to the split and profit taking?

Everyone: OH NO NVDA dropped to the 100s. SELLLLL!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
ProgN said:

Guess a few people read this over the weekend!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I'm buying spy puts for friday. Cpi/fomc this week and we're right around my greater upper trendline
LMCane
Thoughts on Charter and UNH United Healthcare

both were huge pickups in Q1 from institutional investors
LMCane
ProgN said:

I bought POWL after it was recommended on here- hopefully this is a long hauler.
giddings_ag_06
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

ASO earnings tomorrow.

I'm surprised Academy has been hammered so hard the last quarter. I've been holding a big ASO position for a while and look at today as another chance to grab a little more going into the earnings. They are just too good of a company to stay down. Their current P/E is only like 7.9.
McInnis 03
AG
Well, at this moment, Roaring Kitty, "acting alone", is now almost back to break even on his 120,000 20c for 6/21.
AgCPA95
AG
giddings_ag_06 said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

ASO earnings tomorrow.

I'm surprised Academy has been hammered so hard the last quarter. I've been holding a big ASO position for a while and look at today as another chance to grab a little more going into the earnings. They are just too good of a company to stay down. Their current P/E is only like 7.9.
I'm a big fan and rode it from $40's until getting called out at close to $70 a few months ago selling call options against my holdings.You just sucked me back in!!!
First Page Last Page
Page 6485 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.